Why does non-jews support the Jewish ethno state ?

Why does non-jews support the Jewish ethno state ?

So we have a place to get rid of (((them)))

brainwashing. only solution is extermination

Because they are unironically our Greatest Ally

Yeah. Because rats and feces are always great together...

>flag
Remove the feces, boils, sores and pus off your legs, Tubby

Wrong, Pajeet.
My BMI is almost perfect. Not even overweight.

>Ever learn how to actually USE it? (pic)

Even in 1996 I wanted the destruction of Israel. Really, Sup Forums, never forget! GAS THE KIKES!

POO AND KIKES BTFO

White people are hoping they all move there one day, so we don't have to live around them anymore. They are trouble makers. Samaritans to boot!

this

>why do non jews support Israel?

Idk, but I support any white ethno state that would rise. Racial self determination = a right given to us by God.

Pity your tribesmen have murdered the European racial and cultural identity and now actively seek our complete destruction.

It is, but they will pay for it.
>Murdered
Nah, just held for long under their boot. It will be reborn despite their best efforts.

Maybe one day it will be politically acceptable to kick out the diaspora, they would need a place to go.

i support an arab ethnostate in your backyard :^)

It's easier to get rid of them all if they're all in one place.

cuz:
Non-jews are not "allowed" to be proud of themselves (unless you are a nigger acting violently)

Your self made me nauseated. Good God, lady! See a Doctor. All that fat around your heart isn't good!

Too bad we own our backyard and the fates of all the people we keep locked in there.
I'd say I support a state being given to niggers but I really don't

Still be better than the yid bastards.

>support the Jewish ethno state ?
>why support ethno state

I thought you were all in favor of ethno-states?

Christcucks, libtards and Commies. Without them Jews would have no support. They're fucking idiots.

I have no problem with Israelis being patriotic and wanting their own state, I just think you dirty Kike fucks need to stop subverting America and the EU before another Hitler comes about.

Jews do not deserve to have an Ethno state when they preach multiculturalism in EU

Nothing makes me happier than jews mixing with Arabs

>Jews are a monolith
>Guilt by association
Every single time.