Ben Shapiro

This guy runs for president. Does he win?

He's just a loudmouth, doesn't know how to run a system, has no real experience or job to qualify him.
His only job is talking shit about retarded morons and their arguments.
He won't win, the other candidates will point to xp as why he ain't shit.

No. He's like 5'3 and a (((conservative))). Nobody takes him seriously.

HES A STUPID JEW NIGGER AND HES JEW"isH I HATE NIGGERS AND JEWS BECAUSE

You just described every blow-hard youtube eceleb that Sup Forums worships

I will vote for Benjamin Shepiroth

The alt right won the election for Trump. The alt right would never vote for a cuckservative traitor AND a zionist jew.

But I would vote for him,

>reminder
>hes a jew

I'm gonna put on my tin foil hat and say that a Jew will never be allowed to win the Presidency because it will make too many start to consider (((who's))) really running the show.
Like? Clearly "/ourguy/" doesn't even exist since no one meets the criteria 100%.

He can't win because all his positions are very well known and he hates trannies and homosexuals.

It is an instant lose

Yes, 100% yes

fuck no.

Ok, fair enough, but someone who's still alive and preferably makes Youtube videos.

>Sup Forums

ok

I have a friend who loves Ben Shapiro.

He's one of those Mormon BYU-grad extra cuckservatives.

fuck that guy

He argues from hard-line capitalist principles and is completely unmovable from them.
I would rather see him as a leader of the opposition to keep a centre right party in check but America doesn't have that

No because he sounds like a faggot when he speaks. You could be the best candidate in the world but when you sound like a weaselly lil' kike jew you won't win.

Trump sounds like someone with serious mental deficiencies though.

>Does he win?

Maybe if he got leg lengthening surgery.