Hundreds of years of slavery behind that hit

White girl throws her drink at a dindu and he savagely puts her ass to sleep. Jungle law, simple as that. Webm related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MThnjUAwFsU
flyheight.com/videos/racist-white-girl-gets-beat-for-calling-black-boy-a-porch-monkey-and-other-racist-names/
youtu.be/lvUcfL4Y9W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and?!
walk near coal
get burned

i don't really give a shit about white girls anymore tbqhwyl.

Based nig nog

Bitches have your same blood

Webm related: Anotha bitch getting REKT by a negro

So what youre trying to tell me is that niggers are going to nog?

I see nobody at fault.
>Go to a party with people.
>Act like a bitch.
>Get hit.
>Whoops.
Lesson learned, dont think your a special fucking snow flake welcome to everything.

>Only white girl at a black party.
>IMA BE A CUNT!

these "white girls" would be the first to burn the coal and the chick in your first
video is 99% guaranteed to have been involved with someone in that video. They're blood is already fucked.

Who has more privilege in this ?

Didn't know fucking a nigger alters a white bitch's blood. But whateva

Webm related: This one could be your sister, cracker

Exactly

payin tolls
shouldn't have relaxed

And they say the Irish aren't black

>Didn't know fucking a nigger alters a white bitch's blood.
You didn't know about AIDS?!

Google 'semen dna stays in women'

Its already a well known phenom for crabs and some insects...apparently people have it too. My bio research friend was telling me how semen actually stays in their spinal fluid and changes their DNA.

Last time I posted this, some user pointed out that all coal burning bitches seem to have a snotty, smeared look to their face.

I believe it changes you.

why does this chilean person constantly post these webms?

AH, C'mon. Who fucks without a condom nowadays

typical southern european nigger behaviour

the type of woman who has sex with niggers

she deserved it tho
if a whore does that att a bar here id drop her aswell
but thats why you dont get pussy and cant go out and i can.

He looks pretty young after hundreds of years.

what a faggot-ass shirt that nigger's wearing

it certainly alters their appearance
but it also alters their dna and thinking process. I'm not going into the scientific research because those that will race mix are already too damaged psychologically to accept it.

Beat the fuck out of that white knight nigger too while wearing a stupid pink polo. Alpha as fuck.

deserved it for hanging around niggers

lol and then you stupid niggers wonder why everyone treats you like you're a bunch of savage animals.

I don't see any white girl in that video.

I've never had it happened to me (drink or slapped) but it's primitive behavior to react with physical force. even the antifa chick I don't think I could have punched.

What about her ancestors

Webm related: This is how you show a fat bitch who's BOSS

you're responding to a literall nigger

more disgusted by nigger ass hanging out than him hitting that white bitch.

Burn coal, pay the toll

Good for him. White men need to start doing this.

Niggers, always keeping it classy.

youtu.be/MThnjUAwFsU

That's what she gets for hanging around wild apes.

Who cares what happens to niggerfuckers?

As soon as you burn coal you become subhuman in the eyes of G-D.

thats so fucked. she probably has brain damage from that fall, maybe even broke her neck.

G-D created blacks

That guy has some lightning punches

feminist gonna learn black apes don't give a fuck about being PC. they'll drop your ass then stomp on your head in a heartbeat.

the black guy seemed like he was fighting along side a white guy (or spic) vs other black guys. clearly the girl is in the wrong.

if my girlfriend goes anyway near those "people" she can die by those "people"

If it's my sister relaxed around blacks then my family and I failed long ago. Terrible appeal to pity.

What's the backstory here? Nobody else in the class lifts a finger to stop him...

>everyone just chilling and watching the fat bitch getting bodied like she deserved it.

Did she?

>white girl hangs around niggers and physically engages them
>nigger male throws haymacker at a female

Execute them both.

Did G-D intend for humans to socialize with beasts?

>Same blood
You don't know how that works do you?

OP is Antifa. This is one of their projects. Slide threads. Interracial sex threads. trap threads too. Shit just like this.

you wanna try to wrangle a big, dumb ape

Well maybe her ancestors shouldn't have oppressed that black man's ancestors :^)

numbers seem to confirm lol but his response was really the giveaway.
join Nordic Frontier and make healthy beautiful Swede babies user.

Is she dead?

What a fucking moron. White people are pathologically naive with regard to mudbloods and their nature.

Good girls know better then to mingle with groups of niggers. These girls have all been fucking them and they to are niggers to me.If you dont believe it hang out with white girls who fuck black guys. Its an instant give away because they mimic shaniqua.

Hang around with violent animals...

Play stupid games.....win stupid prizes

Fuck these threads piss me off. The worst part is how willing liberals are to ignore this typical chimp behavior, or even make excuses for it.

>Thrash sluts getting into altercations with niggers cause of some bullshit drama or nigger behaviour

Well deserved, both are scum.

I looked into this a while ago and the articles always say "it has yet to be found in humans" but all I can think of is
>mental disorders
>physical deformation
>fucked up muscle insertions
>health defects

Once a correlation is found between a promiscuous love life and child birth defects it's over for women's liberation

flyheight.com/videos/racist-white-girl-gets-beat-for-calling-black-boy-a-porch-monkey-and-other-racist-names/

>call someone a monkey
>they act like a monkey

jesus i love my race

You are german. Some brotha will drag your bitch from a tent and he will rape her while you watch, muthafucka

lol the reactions. did she call him a nigger when he was rejected even by that thing? the class is just other nigs and white girls no one moves.

Women should stay in there place, all of these bitches so far provoked this shit.

>implying the left won't just ignore science like they've always done before

Kill yourself nigger

is that a little boy or a 60year old woman with a bowl cut trying to stop the punching?

youtu.be/lvUcfL4Y9W0

Pause that shit at 3 seconds and tell me that isn't a man, gotta remember op we're in a new age now, that fat amorphous blob could easily have a dick.

>hand spread big and wide while he isn't looking
>immediately retreats when he turns around

Look
If you're a tiny girl with a purse containing obvious valuables
On your own
at night
Don't go challenging three niggers bigger than you

Of course a Chilean nigger would think that

Jesus she never went down. breddy impressive desu

wrong guy, he was telling me the other Swede was a black.

We have to kill them all.. Fuck.

>crack
lets be honest

that was by far the most niggeriest shit ive seen

Welp its a bad tactic just makes me hate niggers more

white knight started to lose...

Webm related: Anotha the weak should fear the strong episode. Yea, muthafucka

Dude got what he wanted ayy

this
sage

White people never stand up.

BASED

ive never seen such punching power. Hes the apex of preditory niggers.

This she deserved death

Shit like this will never be published. It'll be treated just like race and iq are treated.

She broke the holy rule and relaxed around blacks.

start doing it then you coward. go into the hood and shoot it up.

All these niggers on my Sup Forums. This Chilean faggot is still pushing the same garbage he always does. Reported for ban evasion.

She relaxed

Wise roaches, please explain how the male needed to defend himself from a female a head shorter than him and her beverage.

>Hundreds of years of slavery behind that hit
When was that nigger a slave?

only if she gets pregnant, has to be transferred through the fetus.

>wypepo
>stand up

Webm related: White bitch gets jumped by a black gang

considering this is basically a dindu and racemixing hate thread I'd say you're the real shill here you AntiFa commie cuck

if a fucking STD can get transfered without pregnancy wouldn't it make sense that normal dna would too?! They just don't want to publish that study because whores will be btfo forever.

They do here. Few years ago i saw some abbo bitches chimped out at the shops and hit a white women. The abbo bitches proceeded to get body slammed by a couple of dudes. I undestand why most people do fuck all in the u.s. though. There are simply too many niggers and a lot of them are probably armed. Is so sad to think how great america could have been if they never imported these chimps.

coalburner gets knocked out by the niggers that she chases and emulates. Fine by me

My dude, the guy would have ko'd any white cucked who tried to stop him.

no, because viruses and gametes are two different things.

Was segregation really all that bad?