The paradise doesn't exi-

>the paradise doesn't exi-

me on the left

>two bitches on the left distract whiteboy while the one on the right goes for his glasses

classic

What's wrong with their hair?

> that poor girl on the left
that look in her eyes as she realizes she's black and she has mud caked over 100% of her body.

it's also a shame that kid looks like a douche. He should take himself more seriously. Europeans truly are gods on earth

Moldylocks

The kid just lost his glasses

underrated

i usually am not attracted to niggers but that one on the left is playing on my monster girl fetish or some shit

taking shitlocks to a whole new level

god i wish that were me

Who's this!?

I want you white boys to admit that you would suck on those tits

What are the chances those tribal nigs gave birth to mulatto babies?

>wanting AIDS

those girl look like they're from another planet.

I would fuck all four.

Depends on how strong is your white cum.

these niggers dont bathe for life and rub piss on themselves. they also live in houses made out of shit. fucking subhumans

>golems don't exi-

o-oh

>tfw no primitive tribal woman to fuck like a monkey

I am a well-cultured, conservative, nationalistic black man, black-pilled on "black culture" (in America) and I fucking despise nu-Sup Forums

Left has some gorgeous tits, but let's be honest, they probably stink. Unless you could somehow overcome the smell, I doubt you'd really want to get with them.

why the fuck

damn..

Uh, who wouldn't?

There's no way this dude could start anything lasting or long-term with any of them before getting beaten/murdered/both by a jelly tribesman/tribesmen

fun fact, these tribes cover themselves in red mud to mimic the red skinned aliens that used to govern their region before the flood.

Did he just...

That White boy has AIDS,EBOLA, AND MALARIA!!!!!

I think they are covered in mud

whiteboi is the most feminine one there.