I'm glad Abraham Lincoln was assassinated

His war prompted the deaths of over six hundred thousand men. His policies towards slaves left millions of Africans homeless. His presidency impeded the progression of the United States by centuries.

He would have deported the dindus retard kys

And? His death didn't stop any of that. You're just being emotional

The south shouldn't have let themselves get baited into a war with the north.

Can someone explain to me what motivated the north to want to keep the south from leaving that they would go into such a crazy ass war. Don't tell me humanitarianism toward blacks, that's complete bullshit. So wtf? I can never get a satisfying answer.

dude unity lmao

$

I'm a southerner - in fact both sides of my family fought for the CSA.

Modern Confederaboos are retarded - niggers were begining to outnumber whites and the South would have quickly ran into slave rebellions and something akin to what South Africa and Rhodesia underwent.

If Lincoln hadn't been killed by that faggot Booth and gone through with his Liberia deportation he would have been our greatest president.

fpbf

To preserve the union. Also South attacked first. The Northerners were hardcore nationalist constitutionalists who want to preserve the nationstate.

It only became about liberating black people during the Emancipation Proclamation.

Yeah we should have let the South leave

So, question.

Someone pointed out today to me that more Union and Confederate soldiers died in the Civil War than there were slaves in the 1880's.

Is that true?

i'm glad mckinley was assassinated
he made third bank of the united states

Fun fact: Lincoln wanted to send the freed African slaves back to Africa. Even had legislation ready, but congress said no.

What do you get out of unity? Who gives a fuck? What benefit would anyone get out of that?

Lincoln BLACKED you!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

but how did the union benefit the north? Why care?

> mfw someone with better google fu that mine needs to figure out if that congress that made that decision was controlled by dems or repubs / libs or conservatives at the time.

Something tells me that it was the democrats that shut it down.

Southern fuck!

Did you want him to pass the buck to a president who was in capable of keeping the Union?

You toxic shit.

He was the ultimate cuck faggot. Destroyed the entire country for the sake of the darkies. Civil war, Frees them and lets them stay! Worst president in US history

He was never going to deport them faggot. They had no money. Wasted it all on the civil war

he only freed them in attempt to keep the copperheads off his case for reelection. also emancipation proclamation only applied to confederate held areas at the time. so it was still legal to have slaves in the north until the 13th.

>Muh 600,000

The civil war never happened fuck off

He wasn't killed soon enough. Booth was a moron.

Abraham Lincoln became the Obi-Wan Kenobi of presidents. He's more powerful now than he ever was.

>fakest looking facial hair ever
>nobody realizes it was a tranny
>nobody realizes jefferson davis was the same person also

I think you got rused with the assassination. Nobody died.

Reminder that it was the Kansas-Nebraska act that all but assured the civil war would happen

They wanted to tax the fuck out of the south to pay for their industrialization.

Abe was a genius who would've fixed your nigger problem forever lol
Good going murrisharts

Lincoln was a tyrant and got what he deserved.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

No, a real genius would've rounded up the niggers and slaughtered them all.

Yes I'm sure that wouldn't've been used to guilt trip you for the next thousand years