Westerner anons gtfih

what kinda girls do you guys plan on marrying? the amount of degenerate whores has skyrocketed here i cant even think of the situation in the west.

The only option left is to breed with your 3rd cousin or to find a whore and get her converted out of degeneracy. Converting is best if you have taken the ironpill

tfw cousin has a bf and probably gets fucked
tfw dont really care

hahaha push on bro, go out to a bar or join some kind of group. Expand your opportunities to find women

>just bee urself
fuck off

GET. OUT. OF. YOUR. ROOM.

Also read dale Carnegie's How to influence people and win friends

why do you care?

I don't plan on living past my 30s. Gonna Columbine somewhere.

unironically mexicans

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because maybe you just need someone to talk to user, and I want you to be happy

>tfw would settle for a decently attractive and nice modest gf

My rule of thumb is find a girl that can take care of herself, and is willing to take care of you. Reason be is you want a girl that can budget her time and money, take care of her looks and health, and cook some things.

Probably would settle for an Asian grill too. Even tho it's a fucking meme, most of the (decent) ones I have worked with have been sincere and nice with me. Tons in the field of my work, so I guess it's a plus. Although, I'd rather not marry a career woman.

Why do men complain about sluts, even though they give sluts more attention?

If you can get with a religious girl, the odds are pretty good. Don't have sex before marriage, have lots of kids, go on regular date nights, be a leader worth following, train your woman to be a good follower, be attractive, don't be unattractive, go to church, pray together, fuck her like an animal, and make enough money so that she doesn't have to work unless she wants to.

For those of us who can't bring ourselves to believe in religion, idk.

>turbochub
>fat ass
>good cooking
>10 years younger
>no cats

Just let it all die and go to the pigs

MGTOW - I wouldn't get married if I was paid to.

the degeneracy is systemic here, there are no non-degenerate choices

Right now is the best chance I have in life. I'm with a girl and I'm her first. Going on 3 years and I plan to marry her in 3 or 4 years from now. I know how bleak the situation is because I've fucked all sorts of women and they are all degenerate. This is my single chance and don't I fucking know it.

I don't fucking know man. The idea of marriage and love feels like a fantasy right now. I don't even know what it feels like since I've never experienced being with a girl. It's so hard to try and get with one.

Reddit, the post.

It's all around

The Jew's won the battle but the war is near

Married to a wonderful woman lost virginity to each other blood on sheets etc etc. Absolutely wonderful years together, we fight but we still need each other. Good women exist and I truly hope you guys find some.