So I have an idea about how to mitigate antifa's use of women as meat shields

So I have an idea about how to mitigate antifa's use of women as meat shields.

Spray the girls with silly string.

It sounds dumb, but that shit sticks in your hair and is tough to get out if you have long hair. In addition, it's humiliating to be sprayed with silly string, especially if you take yourself SUPER SRS like antifa faggots do. Also, it's long-range and "harmless", so you don't have to worry about getting arrested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jVqeJhLOfgk
youtube.com/watch?v=jFFGgSBOT3k&ab_channel=trm37tx
youtu.be/pDX46LOh9DU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It also fulfills Alinsky's Rule #5 of humor being a potent weapon. Nothing is as enraging as being mocked when you believe that you have a genuine grievance.

As a tool of humor as opposition I see this as effective. May I add the caveat that the silly string be explicitly Red, White, and Blue

>Be antifa nu-male
>Have been punching those deadly, pesky nazis for weeks now
>But war ain't over
>Go to next riot (informed to us via reddit post)
>And the group starts coming
>And we don't stop coming
>After enough peaceful nazi punching a group of them starts appearing
>Oh god
>It's those hackers known as Sup Forums
>Shit on my new tight jeans
>What will those white supremacists do to me?
>They start pulling silly string cans from their pockets
>wut.stateprovidedcompressionalgorythm
>Our narrative shields begin to leave screaming "EWW EWW WHAT IS THAT GET IT OFF FROM ME OHH MY HAIR"
>Now we are less than half of what we were
>We're on the clear
>The media doesn't care about us
>Get kekked out of this realm
>Learn basic economics while i'm out of it
>mfw

kek, 10/10.

Not sure if still is, but I know it used to be extremely flammable. Saw an episode of Rescue 911 where kids were singing Happy Birthday and kid shoots silly string righ before other blows out candles and *WHOOF*

kek, it would be pretty fun to watch

Aww yeah nigga

Well now they either kill themselves out of pure retardation or learn to avoid fire even more after the riots.
Either way we avoid them ever using molotovs and shit

Maybe they'll think twice about setting off smoke grenades or burning the American flag.

And you're right, looks like it's flammable.

youtu.be/jVqeJhLOfgk

>So I have an idea about how to mitigate antifa's use of women as meat shields.

It doesn't matter if they are women. They all dress in black and cover their faces so that they can commit acts of violence or vandalism and then fade anonymously into the mob.

ANYONE wearing all black and a face mask is defacto complicit in any act of violence committed by another person dressed in the same way. Any person wearing the commie uniform is thus fair game for retaliation.

New plan confirmed.

>be antifa
>hate America
>burn an American flag to taunt Trump supporters
>get sprayed with silly string
>suddenly face is on fire
>can't get my stupid mask off
>my dreadlocks ignite
>my last thought as I lose consciousness is "now I'll finally be a POC"

If alot of people picked up this tactic, it'd only take one frontline guy with a lighter to increase the fun 1,000%

Kek

>(((Alinsky)))

Silly string also adheres to goggles and protective glasses. In case they don't care about being sprayed, you could still force them to partially unmask by obscuring their eyewear.

Air horns and different colored tempera filled paint balloons will work also. and PLEASE Stop debating with these people, you are debating with people who want to crack your skull open if you remove your helmet. it's not the time

i second that. i will suggest bright orange spray paint. hair, backpacks, hoodies...paint their black clothing has an identifier. also water balloons with paint in them. 10 people throwing them @ ANTIFA will make them second guess .

how about something sticky as gum, forcing them to cut their hair. women are so vain they'll stop showing up if it means they might lose their hair.

Only if its red white and blue. Only to anger them.

by silly string you mean cum right

Women are equal to men

i just got "silly string" all over my gfs hair she was so pissed, if you know what i mean

solid idea op, hopefully it takes off

Alinsky's Rules for Radicals is like the Antifa Quran. They follow his rules explicitly and inflexibly. Why not turn them back against them?

TopKek, you alpha bastid.

It's implied

If anyone can save up enough semen to make an effective multi use spray weapon its us

youtube.com/watch?v=jFFGgSBOT3k&ab_channel=trm37tx

muh dick short hair asians

Urine, feces, semen, and blood could be classified as assault with a biological agent if you're not careful. Silly string is...well, too silly to be punishable under law.

>having premarital sex
Better be test driving that shit for marriage bruh

>Not Jewing the Jews

On a more serious note, in one of the early doxxing threads an user proposed using a spray on bank dye to help identify antifa in images. I thought this was a good idea. He linked a brand that was no bigger then a small pepper spray canister.

Well Shit Senpai... Since we're on the topic of water balloons... Fill 'em with this shit

> stateprovidedcompressionalgorithm

I think when shit starts getting more violent which it looks like things are heading the women will stop showing out as much. Especially if they are all dressed the same, pretty easy to "mistake" a woman for a man before smashing her skull. It's a thought but seeing that girl who recently got punched I think it's safe to say they aren't big into cleanliness and showers so I don't think they care too much about getting dirty

and add fire

youtu.be/pDX46LOh9DU

But seriously, I can already taste the impotent rage of these antifa cucks when they get a face full of RIGHT WING SILLY STRING

Would spraying the antifa with gasoline be a serious felony in any way?

ooohhhhh yes :)

spray with wd40
then light on fire

super funny, would get a million clicks and likes

From my experience with plain old RIT dye. HWich is easily avilable at pretty much any store. It doesn't come off easily and lasts for days. In a high concentration it would have the same effect as the more purpose specific industrial dyes that are used for anti theft purposes.

>build potato cannon-style artillery pece w pcv peip
>cover with stocking stuff with cotton bals
>use to spray sjw with shaving cream, charged by explosive hairspray force
>yfw you have a giant penis cannon

True, but it can still be used for visual impairment and humiliation. You think antifa has the self-discipline and composure to just take a face full of Nazi spraycan jizz the way they take their normal dose of poz cum?

I think not.

Stop infantalizing the enemy. They'll be perturbed for all of three seconds before they take advantage of the fact that that's not a weapon in your hands and it looks enough like you attacked them for them to start swinging.

Lets dial back the dark shit fellas. We're talking about harmless shit here. The minute you start adding in felonious crap it crosses over into criminal territory

This. It would be better if we did fart sounds in megaphones or something of that sort. Ridicule without any outward appearance of violent intent.

It will be like Holi.

how about you stupid faggots inflict irreversible physical harm on them they way they do to you?

silly string? what the fuck is wrong with you. they're setting your cities on fire and shooting and raping people

this works even better, silly string is highly flammable, so if they fuck themselves up trying to start a fire it's no ones fault but their own. it will actually deter damage to the areas

it also will stick to the masks themselves and will make it hard to breath since it gives off fumes for a bit after being sprayed so we might get a few full unmasks

Let's look to the most annoying people of all... CANADIANS.

That's right, let's take those cuck's to the north's only export, maple syrup, and just douse these bitches hair with it.

Trust me, nothing will fuck with these antifaginas more than a whole bunch of syrup in their shitty hair.

Just watch the flies swarm!

No. Antifa is what happens when leftists don't listen to Alinsky. The whole point of Rules for Radicals was to get dirty hippies to sort themselves out and appear respectable.

Race mixing is wro...
You bastards

great idea op.

Ya know what would actually be funny..... why don't we attack them with soap and shampoo?

Get that on MSM..... they try to spin every-fucking-thing against anything that might be pro-trump. Well, let's see them put a spin on a bunch of people attacking /theirguys/ with hygiene products.

ah, yes, they're shooting you and clubbing you with sharp metal objects, and you;ll fight them with nerf bats

that's gonna work

Does it not occur to anyone to just dress normally and carry a taser? Someone comes up to you screaming, you tase the shit out of them and claim self defense. End of story.

Are you retarded, OP? Most of them wear fucking masks and walk with their hoods on.

They've ben raping us since they were freed in the 1860s

I thought ITT we were talking about offensive maneuvers? We're trying to break down their line of cunts BEFORE they strike. But we can't exactly be all illegal about it. Besides, attacking them with soap, shampoo and nair would completely demoralize them.

Defense... shit... it's no holds fucking barred, which is what we saw in Berkeley. Them faggots got pushed the fuck back. I might just suggest chain mail or a stab prove vest. Bats and clubs are gonna happen.

ah yes, so THEY can shoot you yesterday and get off with no consequence, and now, today, you have to wait for them to kill someone again before you can do anything, and then TOMORROW...

jesus fucking christ...

which is the justification for complete extermination

Feels bad man

Nope not suprising, they have that angle covered. The MSM would single out the one free speech supporter that just happened to have a bar of Dove soap and say that it was an act of hate aimed ironically at Transgender people. Since Dove soap just came out with that disgusting commercial where the mother of the baby getting bathed was actually the father dressed in drag.

This is actually a really good idea. I fully endorse it.

Good OP but how about putting carfentanil in the spray mix, killing everyone there with a 15 minute delay?

the cops check for weapons before the events, the antifa dont attend the events themselves, they storm them afterwards so they never get checked

>spray antifa with sillystring
>CNN: Trump supporters using chemical weapons against peaceful protestors

>provoking antifa into attacking so our guys can defend themselves

Yes, and?

We're not talking about Paris right now. This is about Antifa. READ THE THREAD.

You're just a low-level autist. We're not stooping to their level.
When they put up graffiti, the appropriate response is to clean it.
When they throw rocks, we cast them aside where they can't be thrown again.
When they attack with M80s and knives, we will not respond with same.

The fucking SECOND anyone uses force greater than or equal to a bike lock against the antifaggots, it will be the same second anyone anti-antifa will be crucified and it will further their appeal.

Not fucking happining

There is always the option to skunk them. Skunk "essence" by Buck Stop is pretty nasty but it can be made worse / more life like if mixed with garlic infused mineral oil and perfumer's alcohol.

you need to target them in a way that demonstrably harms them in a way that can't be outright illegal

how many people have peanut allergies, again? what if there was some sort of peanut gas bomb. even if it only kills 2% of them, it's a victory.

they need to end up dead somehow though

Would still be good for video identification not getting it off easy

Hold on, are you Jewing us? Do you have stocks in silly string?

The cops don't check anyone for anything at outdoor rallies.

I had posted this earlier in the thread. I'm diggin' it ;)

Build a wall around the protesters and then starve them out

good idea

not sure if that can be stabilized and injected by a civilian though

also, have fun with your 3 day ban. I got banned last week for suggesting something USEFUL like that

>implying these fat dykes have long hair or any hairstyle other than blue half-shaved asymmetrical weighted bob, or dreds that will absorb the silly string and be even more dredded

Appreciate your enthusiasm, my slant-eyed friend, but things haven't escalated to the point of outright unrestrained violence yet. The situation hasn't quite ripened. Provoking antifa into attacking lets us control the narrative.

And it would be fucking funny to see.

How would we go about pooling resources and getting a shipment of silly string to the event to hand out? Ideally we're talking at least a few dozen cases of the stuff

okay, so even though they're obviously trying to kill you, and in your retarded, arbitrary timeframe, they haven't killed anyone yet, therefore you have to be nice to them

I should probably remind you that this is what swedes say about ISIS members who went to fight, who returned to sweden and who are not CURRENTLY killing anyone

this is the future of the white race, ladies and gentlemen

Just bring shit that's completely innocuous. Water balloons, super soakers, whipped cream, fake vomit, fake dog poop, fart machines, joy buzzers, and especially those fake packs of gum that have mouse trap-like devices in them...

Or we could bring our own cans. Just tell everyone to buy about 5 cans. I think they go for about a dollar at a party store.

can you provide me a sample of mainstream news coverage from america?

they managed to turn freddie gray into a 'lil baby dindu nuffin'

my initial assumption is that they could be murdering you with machetes and eating you and they'd still be on the side of antifa

kek

Dress up as clowns with maga hats then go around honking horns, throwing pies/balloons at antifa.

Watch them sperg out and make fools out of themselves.

So you're saying we should escalate the meme war into an all out prank war? Thats fucking hilarious. Even more so if we get guys dressed like clowns to throw pies and do clown shit to antifa.

No need to chimp out Jamal. You try to play it smart by fucking with them while avoiding doing something illegal and if it turns out to be ineffective you go back to swinging.
Nice try

Unfortunately You're absolutely right. Just open up a web page to CNN or MSNBC and everything you read is there is a pack of bullshit Marxist seditious lies

Fucking beautiful! :D

what do you mean nice try

if more of you had balls you could have niped this entire problem in the bud

instead, you're in the situation where you're just waiting for the 200 thousandth white kid to get murdered or raped before finally you say "oh gee, NOW we can fight back"

that's the scale we're looking at. 1.2k JUST in RIOTHERAM. across europe and america combined it's gotta be at least half a million people raped or murdered by these leftists

of course, YOU are the civilized one because you didn't want to fight at 500000, but instead, you decided to fight at 500001. wow, so civilized :^)

Just watch it on YouTube. They're not shooting anyone. The worst weapon they've used is pepper spray.

Antifa is not ISIS. They're white. We can throw them to the ground, restrain them, and take their masks off. That's all we have to do.

Any of you autistic fags filthy rich and wanna send the crowd a few dozen boxes of silly string and some clown shit?

msnbc's site is retarded

I went on just now and they can't even make a functioning search engine. year old search results for berkeley

I was just curious what the specific way they lie is

A really good idea. Looking forward to the next battle photage.

you don't get it

they would be okay with ISIS killing people and raping children

antifa deserve death