If you still support Donnie Cheeto then you shouldn't be allowed to vote ever again

If you still support Donnie Cheeto then you shouldn't be allowed to vote ever again.

He has betrayed us

Objectively correct. They should also allow the electoral college to function the way it was designed.

OP is Antifa. This is a slide thread.

He has betrayed us

what a conman, I'm feeling the con now

>mfw people think I care what he does

I remember my first post

>Donnie Cheeto

>>>/reddit/

stfu nigger. if youre triggered about trump being a good president then just go die or something

>Supporting (((Trump))) and his neocohens/heeb stooges
>Good president
Fuck off JIDF

Stupid fucking poem ruined that statue.

nigger

Nice file name.

Lol the shills are so obvious
They think we elected him to actually be president when we did it just for lols and memes

If you still think "cheeto" jokes are funny you need to fucking update. The guy looks like documentary footage of a wax museum fire in slow motion and you can't think of one other insult than the cheeto shit? There's comedic value in saying what everyone else is thinking but none in saying what everyone else is already saying.

I think the guy should be shot out of a catapult into the fucking sea as much as you but I'd defend anyone against such creatively bankrupt attacks. Buy a thesaurus.

Well, it was Trump or Clinton.....so America did win, Hillary Clinton is so evil, venomous, crooked and corrupt.....yeah the people won out on that one.

Still better than Shillary

fuck trump and fuck zog wars

This is bad even on a shill thread grading scale.

>vote for the orange madman
>he sort of does what we want, while making liberals mad af
or
>vote for #her
>just give in to globalist machine
I will not go gentle into that good night

>Cheeto
HAHAHA CHEETO! CARROT! ORANGE! GET IT?!
BECAUSE HE SPRAYTANS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
Seriously, actually criticizing him as a president is one thing but this bullshit is not an argument.

He had one objective and he accomplished it.

libs should be grateful we have a fun president to bant with again
the 8 year obongo snorefest is finally over

I don't support his actions. I don't support his foolish decisions.
However I support the candidate I voted for and will continue to criticize everything I see as wrong.
To do otherwise would be unAmerican. The man must be held accountable for his actions with the incentive being his re-election.

There is nothing on this Earth that can make me regret voting for him.
Hillary Clinton would've killed us all by now.

However as it stands right now, I will never vote for him again.
He is a liar and done nothing but help the powers he claimed to be against.

Hey man, those 8 years had some REAL scandals.

S
He lied
A
Im a baby
G
I didnt get my way
E
Waaaaa, i want bernie