ITT: Redpilled games

ITT: Redpilled games.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/13/videogame-chooses-character-race-gender-rust
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow players are mostly woke.

Wrote "TAXATION IS THEFT" in trade chat once, and about 5 people responded "^"

>rust
Are you ducking kidding me? That french fuck added dick sizes to account number, along with forcing players to be black
Fucjing saged, hipster faggot

Rust ain't redpilled. Devs are the most SJW I've ever seen.

playing hide the sausage with your mom

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/13/videogame-chooses-character-race-gender-rust

Most stuff from Japan.

> games
> redpilled
> being an autistic game manchild

Sup Forums is +18 yr board

>post a meme
>people meme back

You're a deluded nigger.

Gloria Victis

Victoria 2

alliance players are. Horde players are liberals.
Horde can ooga booga go back to Orgrimmar

>Start rust
>Get Asian
>"well, could be worse"
>Play again a year after
>Get gender re-assigned
>White

It feels good being "White".

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

I got a jew when I played it. Everyone I played with got niggers so it was pretty humorous.

Yee boi, playing right now on my pally

i agree with the hue nigger

>Get white woman.
>Black players chase me yelling "Ooga booga" over the mic.

Explain yourself.

>Orgrimmar is more multicultural than Stormwind since cata.
>Horde keep on changing leaders.
Are they trying to say something?

Horde are niggers

after all, there's no women in the zone
had it been a thoroughly western made game half of everyone would be women
and you know what? having them all be men is realistic and women would hurt immersion

This game ALMOST had the possibility of being red pilled.

Spoilers: Lead villain uses biologically trained parasites to kill all non English speakers. If only the villain won 2bh

they literally got mudhuts for their garrison in Draenor. Absolutely amazing

Ha! same happened to the people i used to play with, niggers and females.

it was kinda funny how only nigger characters would try to kill me, while white ones would be kind enough to talk first.

>tfw Rust is real life in Africa

hatred

>Rust

>Hop in Dallas 1 Server

>Swastikas and Pepes crudely drawn everywhere

>Nakeds chasing one another in the dirt trying to clonk each other on the head and take each others shit

>Decided to run into woods and make spear and wooden hatchet to start out

>Run into Korean Mega Clan with Full Armor and Ak's Bolties and M249's

>They mow me down

The problem with Rust is that you are either at the top or the bottom. The second other people see you have nice little hut and fire going the nakeds from the beach harass you, waiting outside your door with spears and rocks.

If by some miracle you can not be dragged down by the swarms of nakeds who hate you moving up in the world eventually scouts from a MEGA Clan will find you and eradicate you so hard you will want to leave the server.

Not a game to played alone.

Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star
especially with the South Africa-Angola DLC, Operation Hooper

It's also real life in Australia

the nose knows

I'd like to build a reichstag with you guys but every nigger here is so god damn slow at farming or contributing anything to the base and you fags always just build commieblock 3x3 towers.

Sucks dick though how you're forced to play on shit like Rustopa/Rustafied/Rusymoose/Rustalasia with ultra nigger clans if you want a server that doesn't completely die on mondays

a game that literally forces you to be a dyke is "redpilled"

Eve is the only one

is half-life 2 redpilled?

I haven't played Rust in over a year. Is it still easy to break into other people's bases if you have a large group? This is what I never liked about the game, loners never stand a chance.

What game is this?

Europa Universalis IV

Ricochet.

yall niggas dont even know

Because Illuminati n sheit right?

that's probably the only game where you could do a race war on your own initiative

>not playing Jewnocide Crusade mod for Hatred.

kill yourselves.

why the fuck does this stupiod shit gabe they stole my achievements i sell hats and online poker to kids newell made by poiece of shit use that
anti cheat that forces you to have driver signing on by microsoft
2 companies going together one benefitting the others profits theother making claims of cheating and theft happening, they team up to force every to pay microsoft money and pay for all that godamn stupid shit probably enforced by the intel designed installed hidden os built into computers to steal your money and turn our ..
internet our communication tool our speach tool into a fucking godamn piece of shit gibs me money every second pile of shit asshole
and some site questioned this
then removes article 6 months later
bans me when i mentioned this

fuck rust
valve and
blizzard

you cant expand multiplayer games or make an "expansion" just wanting to rob people.

Mcfucking™ kill yourself if you don't think EVE is redpilled.

>claim to be redpilled
>playing the electronic jew

have fun being neet losers

Not "redpilled" per se but it's basically AnCap simulator

EVE players would charge you for a redpill, and then you'd be forced into the mines for taking too many

Good shit right here mane.

What kind of faggot would play this terrible game?

Your grammar is fucking atrocious, you sound like a complete retard desu

fuck yea

That is the redpill, eve is 100% player controlled and the harshness lets you tealize real life.

mmm gape

So... that makes Blood Elves = Swedish?

top 3 game of all time for me.

community is vast majority far right

ftfy

>Early access survival crafting open world game #685

>redpilled

This fucker is unironically one of the most evil men in the world. Up there with the Bogdanoffs.

Ultima Online, long long ago.

The obicohs choice aside, injecting politics into your hobbies is idiocy and you shouldn't do that since leftists fall low enough to do it.

>video games
>redpilled
No. Only manchildren play video games. Time to grow up you neet beta retards

The obvious*

Company Of Heroes 2, it's all I play these days

Crusader Kings II
Assassin's Creed II
Dwarf Fortress

The only answer.

Chivalry is exhausting though, charging and chopping, at least you can have a rest in rust as you plan your next raid or scavenger hunt.

which mod is this?

Comes VERY close to naming the Jew and reminding everyone that you're being monitored at all times online before anyone believed it or cared.

youre gay

This is true.

Used to play with my redpilled friends in Alliance. Never understood why my bluepilled friend and some other lefties would just abandon us and join the Horde. They had no loyalty. You'd give them things and free gold, because they were too lazy to do anything on their own, and then they would simply delete their character and go to the Horde.

And yet here you are commenting on them, a multi billion dollar per annum business.

Everyone knows Runescape is the last stand of implicit white identity

Dota 2.

Tibia.

Hell yea, I remember back when the election was still happening the chat would have "TRUMP 2016" every 5 minutes with a bunch of ^

True, I like a bit of strategic depth too though.

Rimworld
Witcher 3
Melee

>doesnt even have single player mode

fuck yourself with your mmo

XCOM, make elite squad all white and use shitskins as cannon fodder

No, you faggot. You suck dicks. But only the kids with lots of veins and stubble.

>what is team objective mode

you dont even know waht youre talking about

+1

That codec conversation at the end was too real.