Berkeley Logistics

For all the talk of how to deal with various Antifa tactics, one very important thing has been overlooked: Logistics

Food, water, medical supplies, etc. An army of the best fighters will be outlasted without the logistics to back it up. What was missing at the Battle of Berkeley so we can provide it next time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S2miYMOd04g
youtu.be/GFjhw4xkGpM
breakingmuscle.com/learn/basic-tumbling-skills-you-should-have
youtube.com/watch?v=EYjv89fqeT4
criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/citizen-s-arrest.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J7MYlRzLqD0
youtube.com/watch?v=9lem8NWEu7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blasting AIRHORNS in antifaggots faces is a great way to distract them, while others unmask them.

PEPPERSPRAY obviously another great way to attack and unmask them.

SQUIRT GUNS FILLED WITH WHITE PAINT are a good tagging method. Also plastic sports bottles with the pull tops filled with white or yellow paint are good markers.

CUTDOWN HOSES make good defensive weapons - I use rubber hose as an improvised flexible baton. The type I use is high pressure air line about 3/4" in diameter, about twice the length of my forearm. The reason for this length is that it is generally the best length for concealability, speed, and power. It won't break bone or even cause permanent damage on most areas of the body, but it can cause some seriously excruciating pain with even a light hit. A quick strike across the face will hurt so bad that only someone jacked up on drugs could take it and keep coming. A rubber hose cannot be considered a deadly weapon by any stretch of the imagination, and a piece can be folded inside a roomy jacket pocket, down inside a purse, or stuck down in a boot.

Intercept bus'es before riot day is the only logistics you need to worry about. 1960s style

No squirt guns or gun-shaped items desu. Use effing waterbaloons. and these people are probably all jacked up on drugs havent you seen them they look homeless!

Also find out their charters make user tips of drugs on board for every potential jurisdiction their possible routes could take. They have to go through hostile territory where police aint as cucked for most non local trips.

Probably dont even need baloons just fill water bottles with paint or dye and splash n chuck em. Can prob even concoct a solution that could burst from alka seltzer or mentos soda dye mixture

Fan, fan, fan the flames!

Maybe even dilute bleach since they love black and cant be washed out. Not sure about saftey of that of course.

Berkeley is not your personal battlefield. The locals will no longer tolerate your presence. Consider yourself warned.

Why don't you act civilized, maybe get a job, clean up your local park, or go help some eldery person. If you spent half of your energy and time practicing good rather planning on how to hurt other people you could actually accomplish a lot more!

Love you,
Mom

(You)

Cattle prods

This costs just $70 and is guaranteed to move cattle or your money back

How it works

We need to get back to rural wisdom imho

youtu.be/S2miYMOd04g

youtu.be/GFjhw4xkGpM

Would it be possible to embed into a flag pole for discrete proding

You mean you don't think all the locals will be too distracted corn-holing each other?

Cause that's the impression we operate under.

somebody took the time to make that picture.

i know rule 34 exists but that's some specific faggotry right there

Yeah, we need 30 or 40 of these for sure.

Like one guy has one, surrounded by 3 or 4 other Patriots to prevent and antifa from grabbing one and taking it from our groups.

We need more TEAM tactics. Teams of 4 or 5 Patriots is a good number, so everyone in the team backs each other up and protects each other. Plus can swarm on a few antifa as a team of 4 or 5 dudes.

I was thinking about the battle and came up with the idea of have like 100++ people armed with this badboy fill with paint or some random shit Sup Forums can think of.

1. Charge missile infantry.
The Antifa make use of an old Roman and early-modern tactic of screening their lines with shitty troops (small women and nu-males) while people behind them throw rocks, explosives, and bottles. You can't see them or get to them, because the screen is in the way. This is also how Eric Clanton moved in to attack the dude with his bike lock, hiding behind for the right moment to strike. The right-wing needs to shut that shit down immediately. Get a group of guys together (at least 10) and charge en masse at the antifa lines. The antifa women will scatter, allowing you access to the fuckers in the back. Use shields and sticks to rain hell on these fuckers.

2. Organization
The above will be much easier with greater organization. In the early moments of the event (or preferably before), you should agree on a Commander and various Captains. Each captain leads a detachment of men (5-10). If the commander calls a charge, everyone pushes forward with shields and scatters the Antifa. Captains govern their men in the melee and can call mini-charges and move them tactically to respond to specific threats. This will help with pitched battles and will also help avoid antifa's #1 tactic: picking off individual guys and tripping them so eight other communists can stab and kick him on the ground.

3. Study Pre-Modern Fighting
Nobody's brought guns yet, so you're basically in pre-modern fight-mode, again. Look at the Roman legionary. Heavy shock infantry. When the legionaries charge, they throw javelins to soften up and disrupt the enemy formation. You should do the same. Every Defender should be armed with a can of bearspray, eyeprotection and a mask. As you move into charge, raise your bear spray and fire into the eyes of the Antifa. Empty the fucker if you want, or shoot for a few seconds then holster. This will disorientate and disrupt the antifa lines. Follow up the spray with your charge, with your shields and rubber batons/flagpoles ready.

Some people are saying rubber mallets are too excessive.

But some antifa faggots are bringing knives, pipes and metal bike locks to these clashes.

Rubber mallets, purely as defensive weapons, seem like a good idea. They will fucking hurt, but not severely fuck anyone up. Start smashing antifa faggots in the arms and legs with these mallets and those faggots are gonna run.

That's because about 1/4 are homeless. Leftist's regularly pay homeless folks to participate in their protests and riots. It's also one of the reasons why the homeless problem isn't fixed - leftist's don't want it fixed as it works for them.

Bearspray is a crucial point, here. Pepper spray fires in a cloud and will blow back into you as you're charging. However, Bearspray goes in a straight line and has distance, so you can fire while charging. Eyepro and mask will deal with any fallout.

BLEACH

Your biggest weakness right now is their snatch and grab. If you are standing, lower you center of gravity, bend the knees, and spin. Be sure to strike their limbs and vulnerable areas as well.

If you are getting dragged on the ground, roll. This is the best way to break their grip. I have not tested this on more than two assailants, but it's unlikely you'll have too many people with a solid grip if you are on the ground. It may even be easier to break their grip of you fail to shake them while standing. Be sure to kick from the ground as well.

Practice basic tumbling for a better chance of escape.
breakingmuscle.com/learn/basic-tumbling-skills-you-should-have

Fuck it. Just hit 'em early and hard with water. Their feet will blister up in the 1st hour easy.

For the next battle, make and carry a few of these:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYjv89fqeT4

A simple slingshot made with a plastic soda bottle and balloon. Keep 1 or 2 loaded with a small rock or metal hex nuts. It's small enough to keep in your pocket but powerful enough to stick a sharp rock into a tree trunk from 5ft away. Next time some antifa punk gets close, pop him one in the bandana. He'll picking pieces of it out of his cheek.

Like this. You recommend any particular brand? Size?

Better Berkeley than in my state.

anyone know if pepper spray works on dogs?

Piss or jizz, but i'm sure they're used to having jizz squirted on them

Stop pitching ideas to initiate violence or use anything other than straightforward and proportional self-defense.

Antifia must continue to exist and continue to run at full speed down it's path to losing the moral high-ground. Normies even on places like Reddit hate them. Remember, Spain turned fascist because enough regular people were so frustrated with leftist chimpouts that fascism became the defacto alternative.

Anything you can pick up off amazon or your local camping store should work. Never checked Walmart but they might too.

Antifa doesn't wear any real eyepro.

Add baseball helmets and football pads to your armor, use Roman tactics and you too can be Alt-Right Caesars Legion.

Do you not realize this is what's happening?

Some excellent advise.

All Patriots take note of this user's based post.

/ourguys/ need to utilize the Antifa snatch and grab tactic. Except we need everybody at the front line to have a shield, that way when an Antifa gets pulled in, "comrades" cannot save them

How about just literal drinking water? Not the most glamorous thing, but a hydrated force vs a dehydrated one is a significant advantage. Gallon jugs of water or bottles are cheap.

Yes, but it will backfire if counter protests do some of the shit people are suggesting. We have everything going great right now and faggots want to ruin it with ideas like

Thanks. I'm getting 4 cans for the next Berserkly Funfest.

It seemed obvious to me while I was watching.

Ave Caesar

Some LEAF.

Thanks Leaf, we'll fight our own wars, thank you.

-Dressup like antifa and play capture the mask.
-Locate handlers and incapacitate them (pepper spray)
-Use zip ties or duck tape to immobilize
-Dress up like antifa and get as much video footage as possible

Be wary of getting disarmed by the cops and remember to wear eyepro and a respirator -- bandana alone is not enough. You might want to invest in a chemical splash shield

And remember the MANDATORY armor is a helmet with chinstrap and a sportsmans cup

Joey Salads has this covered

>Use zip ties or duck tape to immobilize - THIS IS A FELONY

Definitely target the antifaggot leadership though

And UNMASK them all

Just fucking beat them down and spray them.

Wet socks are a form of torture.

I say we form groups of casuals and build up.

general tactics

You mean Hannibal at Cannae

Me and my crew are also thinking about plaster casting our forearms to make them hard as rocks. We got free supplies cause a neighbor of ours works at a medical supply warehouse. Figure good both defensively and offensively. And shouldn't impede us in anyway.

Thoughts?

So how many of you are actually going to go the the Ann Coulter speech showdown on April 27th then? With all the national publicity (Fox News, CBS Evening News, The View, talk radio) it has been getting I am absolutely certain there is going to be another riot.

Currently in the South Bay here. Already took a day off work to go.

Am I the only one that thinks soap is a good tactic? It's a win win... In their eyes it stings but they'll finally smell better and that's certainly not a crime, it's a public service. Load it up in the super soakers.

>TRUMP DOES NOT HAVE YOUR BACK
TRUMP DOES NOT HAVE YOUR BACK
>TRUMP DOES NOT HAVE YOUR BACK

Thanks for the votes Sup Forums

Obama went to the ends of the earth for black criminals but Trump won't even protect your 1st amendment rights in berkeley

What's the best defense against snatch and grab?

good thinking user

I'm not sure on the legality, but it might be useful. A big rule is always bind your wrists before a fight. However you'll sacrifice dexterity. You could also just wrap your wrists and wear wrist pads. Buy hockey pads - they're literally meant to defend against slashes from sticks.

Also adds more to the whole Caesar's Legion look to go along with the bearspray legionary charge

Too far away. Can only offer tactical advice.

Worth reiterating this. Don't tie people up. The law may accept a "citizen's arrest" if you have direct, incontrovertible evidence that they were engaging in a FELONY. Saying they are AntiFA won't be enough and the laws me differ according to what state you are in.

criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/citizen-s-arrest.html

See #2 in my long post above. Fight in formation. Getting surrounded has always been a problem in warfare (King Gustaphus Adolphus of Sweden, one of the preeminent commanders of his time period, died when he charged too far ahead and was surrounded by the enemy) You need to fight and stay in formation and this is why captains are useful. Furthermore, if one of you is snatched, a captain or commander can call a charge to recover him. See this scene from ROME on HBO:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7MYlRzLqD0

Too far? Damn. I went to see Milo at UC Davis but we were overwhelmed and shut down by Antifa (did meet him at the Hyatt Regency in Sac), I was going to go to Berkeley on February 1st but I had a bad feeling (thank god I didn't go all things considered), and I'm seriously getting fucking angry.

No one in this thread actually going next Thursday?

Good luck bro. Make sure you bring a helmet at the very least. Also, do not get isolated and dragged behind enemy lines. Especially since it will be at night.

He's on the right track but we need multiple cameras following the people in charge. Maybe spotters in vantage points directing them on who to follow.

nobody threw boxs of weaponised bees at them

>Food, water, medical supplies, etc.
Are you suggesting we lay siege to Berkeley?

We already know some of the people like Felarca. Surprised she hasn't been bearmaced in the face yet. She attacks and punches people without a mask on

What are you referring to? Berkeley was sued for enforcing the law. Their chief of police was then replaced and now the officers are ordered to stand down.

Have you ever used a rubber mallet? It's not quite as bad as a regular hammer, but they could definitely kill someone with a good enough hit.

Would a snowboarding helmet suffice? Also, serious question: is there ANY possible self-defense device that could pass what I assume will be metal detector and bag search level security at the venue just in case I actually get in with my ticket? If the speech actually goes on unhindered (which I doubt, but we'll see), I don't want to be kept from the lecture because I have some obviously nefarious item in my camera bag.

The odds of anyone in this thread going aren't going to be great.

You should contact Based Stick Man or Nathan Damigo/Identity Evropa, they will be going

Anything that protects your head is fine. It can be the difference between life and death. You might also want to bring snowboarding goggles because I'm sure mace will be flying.

As for self-defense devices, a stick attached to a sign is a common tactic. Similar concept with flags/flagpoles, though I doubt that flags on poles would make it through

yea roman legionary, javelins n shit

What I am referring to is that violence is being used to suppress right wing political opinion. This is with the consent, tacit or implicit, of the local government.

When local governments repress people's 1st amendment rights, the remedy is for the federal government to step in to protect people's civil rights.

Why not bring two cameras? One for legitimate use and one for "backup"?

Snowboarding helmet is okay, but blocks hearing. Bring your goggles, too. Buy a respirator if you don't have one.

Anything you bring to metal detectors or bag searches WILL be taken. The mayor and the police chief want you disarmed.

As for getting past... You could hide brass knuckles in your waistband behind your belt buckle?

Another possibility is to build a protest sign with handles on the back side. When you get into the fight, rip the sign off your pole and use it as a shield and the pole as a club

>Berkeley protesters have to form a private police force to defend themselves and arrest AntiFa

Sounds like AnCap gets their way in the end

Do they allow full-fledged gasmasks through? Or "military-style" helmets, such as pic related?

You didn't read shit you fucking goon

that feel when nu pol is populated with literal fascist rednecks

You LARPing morons. Do not bring weapons to these events. Wear protective gear. Bring first-aid kits. Don't initiate the fights. You don't go there to physically mault them. You're there to force them to be the dumb shits who cause a ruckus first; further killing any support from the general public.

Pick up some defensive techniques, and do what you can to avoid getting you and the people around you seriously injured. Do not, however, start throwing punches.

Now, why is Trump not acting to protect people's 1st amendment rights, seeing that CA officials won't?

He is throwing his supporters under the bus, because he has judged it not worth his while to really get involved. That is what he thinks of his supporters' rights.

>being this autistic

cops don't like when you wear riot police type gear or period accurate armor. This is like somewhere in between those. You might get arrested or they might not know wtf to do.

Tbh, I'd think it was cool.

Gas masks are fine, though they'll also attract attention

Monster energy drinks to wash out the mace from your eyes. Beef Jerky to munch on while you're waiting for them to get the courage to "bash the fash". Zip ties to tie them to things after you demask them.

I guess the idea would be to look as normie as possible while still being prepared, what /k/ would call a 'grey man'

I think a crucial part of the battle kit and one that hasn't been discussed much in this thread is the eyes, we need people on all sides documenting every move antifa make. You can dress as journalists and print fake press passes to better blend in. Drones are also an option.

yes
pretty much all mammals are vulnerable to capcaicin

But people have a responsibility to put pressure on the feds. Are you sure POTUS is the appropriate next step to prompt action? What about county it state government? The legal process is slow and painful. Which makes corruption even more difficult to address from within the system.

What if a large group of people dress as antifa in all black and infiltrate their crowd. Come up behind their most violent members on the front lines. They won't even know they are surrounded.

Then on a signal the infiltrators can push from behind and their worst offenders can be captured by being pushed into our group and taken down and restrained.

making clothing into bag for later use might be a good idea

youtube.com/watch?v=9lem8NWEu7M

Don't get overly violent, but defend yourselves well. Keep making Antifa lose the moral high ground so that the entire country will hate them. Should be thinking about how to spin antifa attacks as disgusting and anti-american.

THIS!

Will a motorcycle work for protection?

Yeah I noticed it was the guy in a bright red shirt who got cracked in the head with a bike lock.

>cutdown hoses
use car antennas

doesn't seem very durable
sure it would hurt but it would snap after like 10 strikes

Duh. This would be the most obvious strategy.

>be punching bag until the Nazis rise again

Why dont people use nets? Seems fucking dumb but in theory it could be used by 2+ people to drag them in individually instead of what sargon said about grabbing them and throwing them to the trump supporters one by one.

Also, could be a good defensive piece vs projectiles

I like the idea of running around the antifa covering them in tape.

get the fuck out of here. Dont bring weapons? After watching all the footage out there and u are saying not to bring any weapons for self defense? go and fuck a goat