Working on Doxing Application For Antifa

The title should speak for itself. I have been working on this since May after the Berkeley riot since I realized then the Antifags aren't going to stop.

I have been working back-end to front-end and am at 5k lines of code, so it's still in infancy but I look forward to deploying in September/October later this year. However I need some help from an user that is perferably:

>a full stack programmer that can maintain an application built on Nginx, MySql, PHP7.1, REST, and Angular 4x
The MySql DBA and Sysadmin skills are the most important, because those two skills are my weakpoints, and we know this site WILL be attacked by leftist. However this user will mostly just be maintaining, and I plan on unit testing literally everything so he doesnt have much to maintain.

>an user with hard tangible proof he's dedicated to the cause
Obviously I will vet you so this source code doesnt fall into enemy hands. Im assuming if an user is this dedicated to be working on this that he will have a strong understanding of his ideology and be able to answer in depth questions. A timestamped MAGA hat, Trump contribution receipt, Lepen Contribution reciept, right wing insignia, right wing reading material are all valid evidence of loyalty. But the vetting process would be a long and drawn out thing.

>Nationality
Honestly, I want an user living out of state, preferably Russia/Eastern Europe. In the Good Ole USA, this is a tort violation at best and a Felony at worst. We need an user hosting this on servers where we wouldn't be fucked.

If interested email me at: [email protected]

I won't reply for a long time, expect an email around August. Will explain more in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Features:

>users create a 'perpetrator profile', including a picture with a nickname and the event they were at

>After a Perpetrator file is created anons can discuss and coordinate in a 1,000 post Sup Forums style rolling thread.
>Users can submit evidence (file of video or image) along with text, and a moderator can then approve/confirm that evidence and have it saved. From there the anons can submit and talk and confirm things such as Occupations, Addresses, Name, Aliases, and Known Associates/Organizations

>once their address is known an user can enter in their zipcode and see the doxed Antifa near them.

>If interested email me at:

Go away antifa

Oh wow, I love you bro.
Godspeed bump.

I want to have a place where we can dox effectively and stay more organized. So we have a map of leftist organizations and the next time a Berkeley happens we can have perpetrator files on hand. This will save time and effort substantially. Also:

>Will be providing support for Fire Safety Squads, so we can do that in peace without having threads deleted and banned, along with identifying who lives inside and who visits frequently, as we found out, hitting DIY slophouses hits the Left where it hurts

Lel is antifa trying to get us to code their own stupid ap for them?

Go away Venus PS shave your snatch

I think the code and dedication I am posting proves byproxy that I am not a shill. I will post more proof later in the thread.

If anyone sends me an email that I can personally dox them by, I will not contact you. They need to know the practice of OPSEC and if they fuck up that early in the process they are not wanted.

>implying the leftists won't just steal your code and dox everyone on Sup Forums.

>PHP
holy fuck pajeet please kill yourself

So youve made a mediawiki with a imageboard?

Thanks for bringing up another point i wanted to mention:

I will be primarily writing all code for this. I MAY ask for help when the time comes for me to start with Angular but i probably won't. The primary purpose of me to make this thread is to find someone to HOST this source code come time during August-October. I may post this thread 2-3 more times in the future leading up to then to find candidates that I find competent to and trustworthy to the cause.

MORE PROOF: My Trump Inauguration tickets.

Not a programmer, but bumping because I am everything else.

Somebody qualified, please help him/her. I is le ignorant.

Took a screenie because some faggot mod will delete this.

You might have more luck on what they call cripple.

bump

Bump for neat

That is a very real threat, we are lucky Typescript compiles and obfuscates, someone with better knowledge than I do with Administration will have to work to solve that problem when the time comes.

KEK, basically. I want to help anons visualize this data, ie: Google Maps or another Map API(that won't confiscate my API key kek) for people to look at all doxed antifa on a map and to see what evidence has been posted/what lists/resources have already been checked/searched.

>le phpsux xD meme
>meaning he doesnt use php7+
Youre probably a ruby faggot, aren't you? Ruby queers will be strung up and hung with The Rope on The Day.

Godspeed with the weaponized autism OP

You're doing a great job user I'm sure you'll find help here. I can only code in SAS.

I like this guy. Hee.

Bumps for OP.

meant for
One feature I plan on implementing (but may wait until after initial deployment) be setting up a system where users can set up (drag&drop and line linking) investigation boards with the Perpetrators and their Associates, Organizations, Slophouses, Occupations, and Evidence so users can visualize their own 'investigations'.

Kek Just realized I meant march instead of May, Fuck. I wasn't going to make this post initially until the rest services were completed and tested however because of the incident with the doxed Antifaggot today i assumed people interested in that topic would be on Sup Forums today, and that just maybe one would program using the same tools I use. I have no programmer friends IRL who are politically motivated to help or are trustworthy enough for me to mention such a thing to them.

Do you plan on putting this on Tor? I would look into Tor. I don't know what they do, but I know that there is a Leftism-"Hacktivism" onion site.

Also, from what little I know of Tor market places, you can anonymously buy webhosting and shit. I'm not sure about cloud services to hold your Database + REST server.

Do we need that? We have mods here who delete garbage but I am content dancing here and there. I don't like centralized. Whatever i find if useful always finds the right hands, uh, however.

The fact that random Autists on Sup Forums are better at investigation than the FBI proves Molyneux right on every level.

It would definitely be more of a luxury feature and just for my own fun programming it, hence why it would come post deployment.

One feature i do plan on releasing with initial deployment would be a "Sup Forumss most wanted list" right on the home page, in which either me and admins or /pol would decide on who stays there to get concentrated autism, along with a "trending" list based on an equation of finding the highest rate of change in post frequency on a thread on a perpetrator case file.

I sometimes think about that, however its shady (even though what im doing is shady already), and 4/pol/ and full/pol/ users need to access it quickly when shit hits the fan.

Thats why i'd prefer a server hosted/owned by an eastern european or maybe if i break my own rules, a western european user with a HIGH amount of knowledge in system administration and security.

As much as we need to deal with antifa I think this is a horrible idea.

This will backfire and end up getting used against us. De anonymizers are never good for anyone regardless of who controls them and its very hard to keep control of them once released. I would have thought the cia leaks taught you the ends don't justify the means.

Besides we have Memetician facial recognition and geolocation we have been doxing them just fine as is.

So yea bad idea I'm against it.

I hate to shoot down a great idea, but I agree. We're chaos and basement dwellers and nobody loves us. ;)

boomp

youre definitely right, if we fuck up with security a leftist could get our source code and deploy it themselves. Which is why im looking for someone who knows how to deal with that shit.

We are currently doxing just fine, however we have gotten about 2-5 this week on one rally, using this if we were to gain case files on as many antifa members as possible all across the country, they would know and be incentivized not to come because finding someone by the upper part of their head going off just video evidence is incredibly hard, finding the same person with a list of known leftist organizations in those areas on hand would make things a lot easier and more efficient. This is more of a preventive/defensive application than it is offensive.

You can vet him by asking questions a true redpilled man can answer about women and female nature.

Glad to have you on the right side and I like this project. Please don't deploy it without being 100% sure about code security.

If shit hacked release the source code with a backdoor.

Another point i forgot to mention is that in the case it is stolen and it is used against us, it can't do any real damage.

Lets be real here, we operate primarily in a chair at our desk. Leftists mainly operate out in the streets performing acts of degeneracy. We can hunt down every last one and when they get doxed it matters, i mean leftists are almost always involved in degenerate activity they ashamed of, thats why they hide in masks. The last couple of months hasn't been so bad for our guys who have been doxed. When Based Stickman got doxed, he got 80 fucking grand. Nathan got doxed (doesnt count because his identity was already known) for punching a woman and he is in no real trouble currently. Our guys who show their faces are smart enough to know their cause is just and to hide their powerlevels appropriately. Antifa is degenerate no matter what they do.

Sorry if that made no sense, i am a horrible writer.

*gets hacked

Have you used Tor? Tor isn't too shitty. It's just slow and your service isn't something that needs to be accessible 24/7 anyway. Your own security is 1000 times more important than uptime and accessibility.
Your site, and if you get comprised, you will be attacked by hackers, name-smears, etc.
I don't think you understand the risks of what you're doing and I certainly don't think you have the ability to do it safely and securely.

It's on github, so post the url to it you fucking lulzy wannabe programmer.

php is a bitch language, even facebook left it

somebody hasnt updated their views on php in 7 years. fake programmer gtfo

none of your code should be exposed on the frontend so no thats not a threat

none of your *valuable code

Your source code isn't what you have to protect. You, your team, and the people who actually use your site are gravely at risk if someone gains access to your server.
Not to mention, the core of your project isn't very advanced; it's just comments and threads.

Don't be shy, PHP is horrible. Just because you can't learn a new language doesn't mean you should delude yourself my man.

Learn C, Go, Haskell, Lisp, LuaJit, something that actually pays money, not bitch contracting jobs that indians and low tier wanna-be programmers take for like 1,000$ a month.

So all it is is just a wiki, and doesn't actually do anything to obtain the information that is doxxed in the first place?

I thin our "weakness"is our strength.

Calling you a cuck shill out of tradition, cuz that's what you've read.

Praise Kek.

>even facebook left it
kek, oh user
>Another Rubyfaggot
Please, I dont want to have a fucking Sup Forums-tier holy wars in this thread kek. Also I know github is kiked but I have a private repository and will delete all code from there prior to launch, they wont know it was ever hosted (however they may keep backlogs, idk)

Kek, finally someone knows the difference between php5 and php7.

I had a feeling for that, along with Angular being written in Typescript and being compiled, would
make it hard for fags to steal my code. But I don't trust myself as a student/junior level developer to know much on that topic. Which is why im looking for a senior level sysadmin to host.

Good point with accessibility/uptime vs, security. I'll weigh that out in my mind in the coming months. And i'd be well aware of how publicly crucified i'd be lol, please don't remind me. My main concern is building this to benifit Sup Forums, my own political wet dream of destroying antifa, developing my skills as a programmer, and shipping this off to a senior dev who truly knows what he's doing to host this.

BUMP

this is funny. I built an app that does this 2 years ago based on my experience doing a similar app for my State Bureau of Investigations that was basically a fb of confidential informants.
My app goes a bit farther and builds mind maps of related people.Ya might think about that for a feature. It's a great visualization tool.

host it on the blockchain.

user holy shit, can even half of those languages be used on a server for anything I am doing? My fucking God, its not fucking 2010 anymore user, just admit php7 is decent.

kek i never said working from behind a desk wasn't our strength.

Pretty much, just with some more visualization stuff, thinking about just running a requests from familytreenow so users can search names from there, but that's about it. I'm still not sure if I want to implement that desu, since people here already know where to get said information.

Also a feature where people who have been doxed specifically with their phone numbers/occupations(which will contain their employer's phone number) that haven't been commented on for awhile will be at the home page in a "haven't been checked up on" section or something of the sort. Would be an easy query to run.

Kek, i was thinking about this being applicable to just that. And yes thats a great fucking idea. I'll definitely consider that.

I concur. Sorry, OP. I had that magical thought of splendor, but we all love identifying as basement dwelling magical autists who randomly gather and become a unified weaponized cingular Autist without knowing how it happened. There really is no explanation for how this happens. I just praise Kek. :P

I know C and C# if that's of any use to you

Very true, hoping that this would be a two-three man team, with the 2nd and 3rd guys Russian/Eastern European not giving a fuck about being doxed by some cucks in America if shit hit the fan.

Youre right, any mediocre programmer could make this. And im still deliberating how i could properly moderate this application without keeping track of IP addresses for the protection of users.

user how have I never heard of this, this is brilliant. Thankyou!!!

Keep up the hard workOP . There has been antifa here all night screaming that anyone who fights the kikes little communist minions are antifa

I just wanna say I respect you peeps, well done

Thanks anons, we are all in this shit together. I used to live in an area where they rioted (and they've rioted in so many places this wouldn't even hurt my chances of being doxed myself by saying this) so i have my own personal vendetta against these fags.

Not really user, but thanks though

If you're not too far into the front end, react will likely be much easier than angular. Angular's dying because google crashed it into a wall. React-router and redux are great too.

d3.js might be nice for visualizing data and relationships. If you weren't 5k loc into the server side I'd say go isomorphic javascript.

Read up on microservice architecture if you have the time. The more modular, the better.

>. Also I know github is kiked but I have a private repository and will delete all code from there prior to launch, they wont know it was ever hosted (however they may keep backlogs, idk
why wouldn't you just run your own local git server?

Because i'm a retard and started this drunk and off the cuff. I probably should just use a local gitlab from here on out. Which I will do.

Thanks for the advice user, I haven't started front end yet, still unit testing. Im still into Angular after what the improvements I saw from 2 to 4 but if there's more stagnation i'll join the reactfags.

Primarily because vanilla javascript is more compatible with React (and therefore i can implement 3rd party applications easier like d3) rather than find the shittiest of shit thats available for Typescript and therefore Angular. However I do love Angular because it truly is all in one even though it hasn't been able to really compete with React's View competency for the last 2 years

ITT: a retard reverse engineers a wiki/imageboard and wants people to dox themselves in order to get in his le ebin secrit club

what is the purpose of this angular shit?

Angular 1 was really good "back in the day" but it's not really the best choice in 2017 and ng2+ is as needlessly overcomplicated as a german car. Plus the docs suck, especially if you're new to spas. Things will break and it's hard to figure what went wrong or why.

React has managed to work out best practices far more quickly because each component evolves independently. It's a lot easier to remember which piece is doing what because the api is concise and tiny. Kind of pythonic in a way. Es6 vanilla js is wonderful too. It's made typescript pretty much useless.

Good luck with your project, be sure to check out npm, babel, webpack or gulp, scss, etc when you get to the front

Google "single page application"

Basically half the stuff that used to be done on the server actually takes place in the browsers these days. When you click a url, you don't actually go anywhere, it does all the routing and logic within your browser and just ajax-hollers at the server for database queries

If you learn SPAs start with react though, as angular has made some poor life decisions in the last 2 years

user in your opinion would you think learning React + Redux + Flux + whatever they use to handle RsX (excuse me if i sounded retarded saying that, don't know too much about React) is more beneficial than just the swiss army knife all in one framework of Angular?

I mean I have written an SPA in Angular 2 before and the initial learning curve was kinda hard but i got over it and its not too bad. I like how it covers every aspect of MVC in one framework and has a somewhat defined way of operating with Services and how it handles views/templates.

One thing I dont like about it is having to keep components lean as fuck but i guess that prevents me from becoming pajeet.

Kek, i know npm, webpack and sass all too well user. Nice talkin to ya

Wrong Chan, retard. People here are useless.

Also i kind of disagree with the components, I think Angular did a great job of keeping components seperate to each perform their own distinct task and have their own view in a template.

>it does all the routing and logic within your browser and just ajax-hollers at the server for database queries
so why not just ajax directly?

not so relevant but i'll post it anyway: commies dox on us (aus edition)
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com

React is absolutely worth it imo but I've shilled a lot for it here already lol. It's more swiss army knife than ng is, really.

Flux is just a design pattern, the redux library is basically "modern" flux. So, just learn redux. It puts all the state in one place. Don't worry about the rxjs stuff it's not quite mainstream yet. React router is very useful though.

Check out create-react-app on github or the tyler mcginnis vids (onlinereacttraining). Wes bos for general js stuff, 30 days of js will get you up to speed with es6 nicely and the flexbox one is good too (both are free). "React for those who know just enough jquery to get by" is a good friendly 101, even if a bit older now. There's a bunch of free redux vids by the russian guy on egghead too

Not sure if that's stuff you already know but hopefully it helps

It's faster to ask the computer 1 foot from your display than to ask the one 1,000 miles away to go to the next page or do some other random thing

Plus some other reasons

I meant more the development of angular itself is really monolithic, kind of like buying a solid plastic castle and figures vs a castle lego set and figures

React is almost like having lego bricks that are themselves made of lego bricks. The components are modular, but so is the architecture, which is nice, and makes for a healthy competitive ecosystem

Ive heard of the 30 days of JS and intend on doing it all sometime. Just using typescript has let me use the features of ES6 however, but when i have time im definitely gonna go through Wes Bos's stuff. RsX is pretty much a requirement when using Angular's services so im pretty up to date on it.

because Angular and React/Redux (from what I understand about it) handle the state of your ajax calls concurrently. So for instance if this thread was built on Angular/React it would update all posts asynchronously when a user hits 'post' and and the Model/Component of Sup Forums detects a change in the database given by the rest service when the Component in React or Angular detects a change. You you wouldnt have to worry about sending an ajax call every 15 seconds or wait until a user presses 'update' to update the posts in a thread. It makes handling asynchronous changes easy

kek, thats a crude as fuck wordpress article, not even containing true doxes (where they work,address, phone number, etc).

When i'm done it'll make that look like... well what it looks like now kek... shit.

Yea I get that, Angular is incredibly strict with its guidelines on how it wants it's devs to use it.

I won't be surpised if im teaching myself react/redux in a years time kek, but for now i'll build this in Angular.