Drumpf at it again

Why does Drumpf keep betraying the core base that voted for him?

What would it take for his supporters to admit they got duped?

When did he ever back Assange?

learn to use google you autistic fuck

He can't keep getting away with it!

>Trump arrests Assange
>Cucks thrilled
>WL releases insurance which is all sorts of damaging shit against Deep State and enemies of Trump
>Assange goes to trial on charges that he was working with Russians
>Lots of people cry about the First Amendment and how important it is
>Assange shows he had no connection to Russians
>Russian narrative BTFO
>Trump vindicated
>Assange Walks
>Stage set for prosecution of Hillary

1488 x 6000000 dimensional intergalactic tiddlywinks

>compared Trump to chlamydia
Why does everyone think these two were allied?

I would never stop cumming.

can you give a presidential pardon before any charges are made

No

T I D D L Y
W
I
N
K
S

lmao what a boss

We didn't vote for his policies. We voted for the man. We will support him no matter how many of his policies change. I don't care if he comes out tomorrow and says he supports everything Hillary Clinton did. I stand with Trump til the end.

Honestly it reminds me of my grandma when she first started getting effected by her Alzheimer's.

this, I stand with Trump. fuck the shills

>Believing this

Is it really that hard for you to believe that Trump is another ZOG puppet? He literally stated he is Israels best friend, regularly sucks saudi cock, and let his daughter marry a jew. The man is not good.

>le xd chess
Bring an end to thyself, knave

Not that he DID

But he is a globalist shill.

It's still a little early for this narrative Shariablue.

But oh man. Can you imagine Kushner advising a half-senile Trump?

Why was your grandma signing hats?

I mean how she would forget what happened a second ago and try to play it off. Like she would leave food right next to her and forget about it and she would do the same load of laundry over and over.

fake news
Threw it back to the boy

God dammit. They had comity on ONE issue, the leaked emails. That's fucking it. That doesn't mean they are friends. Do you honestly believe that Assange should be allowed to publish any classified document without getting into shit loads of trouble. If that's the case, you are no better than the people that want to turn walls into bridges because "no wall, america for all". It would be the same consequence. Foreign actors able to fuck up the USA.

Guess what? He's the president now. So he does president things.

I have a feeling this is going to end up being similar to attacking Syria: a smoke-and-mirrors way to dissuade suspicion of "treasonous" or "Russian" alignment. At least I hope so.

>president things.