Voting for a literal zionist

>voting for a literal zionist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying she isn't a nazi Zionist.
The party has been associated with anti kike.
Her father was a well known Holocaust denier.

I have nothing against Israelites taking by force Muslim territory. Once they finally get their Greater Israel and convince all the jews of the world to move there we can gaz them to oblivion and be done with it.

Also Marine will win.

>flag
The irony lel

>voting for a woman

Fixed that for ya.

Been saying it for a while, same applies to Trump and Geert. All kosher nationalism.

>anti kike
It was when her father was part of it, she kicked him out. Fun fact, she's dating (or has been for several years, 2007 I believe, an Algerian Jew).

After realizing what a massive dissapointment trump turned out to be im convinced there isn't a single politician out there that will fight for what is right and kick out the true culprits behind the destruction of the west. They all bend the knee to the same tribe...and honestly, I just don't care anymore.

This

WTF I LOVE BEING TAXED TO DEATH NOW

that id

Hmmmmmmmm. Where have I seen this play out before. Mexico? No too down South. Canada? No; too far North.

No. Shes shagging me.

No. Don't give up. Just focus on improving yourself and your people. The rest will come naturally. We all knew the politics game would be slow and bumpy.

Rome wasn't built in a day. And Rome will not be restored in a year.

Give up dude, this is the end.

>voting for a literal Jew

Hey look the same exact shill line used against Brexit (zionist and or russian narrative) and LeDrumpf (kike puppet and or russian puppet) is now being used against another nationalist leader. Really stirs the ol' noodle pot...

she literally takes jew cock on a daily basis
she craves for the jew cock

As with Trump, the idea isn't to elect a leader we actually like and support. The idea is to elect a leader who will trigger the Left to start a civil war.

Why?

Don't worry. (((They))) can't keep fucking us over indefinitely. People are getting very angry. Society is changing and they are losing control. They're just to arrogant to see it until it'll be too late for them. History has shown this.

and you are a fucking piece of shit muslim

The rat has forgotten the cat's claws and now rouses a sleeping lion.

It's OK to support the existence of a Jewish state. It's wrong to support it unconditionally/at your own expense.

americans should not be able to comment on politics after the absolute shitshow that has gone on in their own country

exactly.

most people didn't vote for trump. They voted against the hillary and the left.

Whenever you feel all hope is lost, just remember, these are your enemies.

She went out and said the French are not at all responsible for the round-up of the jews during WW2 like a couple of days ago and the French AIPAC-lookalike LICRA has hated her guts since day one.

The only "kosher" far-right party I can think of is Geert's PVV and that's always been an almost purely an anti-Islam party rather than anti-immigrant nationalist one.

Isn't that the only "choice" we're ever given?

Yes. That, or violent revolution attempts that will most likely get us killed.

Bentio Mussolini marched with 100,000 blackshirts and took over the government.

We can also do this.
If we build a strong enough force of the civilian population to march with us we can take over.

What are they going to do to 100.000 citizens?
Kill us all?
That will only spark the NatSoc Revolution that is overdue.

I' m only implying fbi lurkers

>yfw hitler was a zionist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

SD is hardly Kosher though, NMR's continued bullshitting about it aside.
It wasn't many months ago that Sjöstedt was caught on video drunkenly "recalling" crude jew execution jokes and he didn't even get a slap on the wrist for it simply because he was smart enough to present it as someone else's crude joke and that he was "totes just laughing at how bizarre it was that anyone would hold those views honest guv I swears on me mum".

>caring who crashes the plane
haha fucking burger teenagers

> (OP)
>Isn't that the only "choice" we're ever given?
Correct. In fact there is no democratic way out of this shit. Either you vote for an openly globalist and get flooded by third-worlders or you opt for a crypto-Zionist who pretends to stop the invasion but only leads you to fight more wars for Israel. Pick one, goyim.

There's no difference between Zionists and Nazis when you understand Zionists funded Nazis.
The left is right the right is left. People keep fighting each other and keep voting zionists like Trump and Le Pen thinking they will change shit.

You had a change to vote for Vermin Supreme. But no! You think you only have two choices, Hillary or Trump. Retarded.

>Wanting all the jews to go back to the desert is somehow a bad thing

The problem is us dying for Israel, not the existence of Israel. I hope all the kikes go back and stay there forever.

>pic related is the problem

Both mudslimes and kikes don't belong in France.

there are 2 jewish factions in a cold war

Those are minor enemies, true enemies are the Jews.

i think le pen has more support in the anglosphere than in her own country

It's fucking France, who gives a shit?
This is Wilders all over again
Pick your battles you fucking spergs ffs

Geert lived in Israel for over a decade and a half and was an actual Jew.

Purity spiral or fuck off heeb.

Red pill me, is she(le pen) any good?

OK lol "purity spiral" yourself to the grave for all I care
Starting to realise why the right always loses

The most ludicrous thing is that after the so called (((Nationalism))) delivered by Trump and LePen will end up in just more wars and discontent, the West will literally beg for NWO. It's a tightening noose.

Nigel, is that you?