Someone has different skin tone / facial features as me, therefore they are worth less

>someone has different skin tone / facial features as me, therefore they are worth less.

Is there anything dumber than racism?

It's not ideal but there are genetic in-group preferences

you

Yeah, I mean there's totally not a difference in behavior right? Like everyone acts the same.... durr

communism

/thread

>implying there aren't racial differences in IQ
>implying black cities aren't objectively shit
>implying you're not a faggot
>implying niggers aren't subhuman savages
Kill. Yourself. Now.

>niggers shouldn't be culled and sent back to Africa
Is there anything more cucked than anti-racism?

SPBP

I don't judge them on their skin colour, I judge them on the content of their collective character. Its the same way I judge animals such as a wild lion.

Anons, do not bump this slide thread. Remember to sage

Also, have you been near shitskins? They're as dumb as they look. They are loud and all dress like fools. That alone is enough to rather not be around them.

>WHALAHIIIII MU NIGGAS

>aliens just look different goy
>they can't hurt you
>They are just like us only silicon based
>You're not a silicophobe are you?

This has to stop

>someone has different skin tone / facial features / genetic make-up / biology / behavioral patterns / culture / upbringing / mental faculties as me, therefore they are the same!!!

Is there anything dumber and anti-science than leftists?

Right, also niggers are uglier than whites, with no diversity of eye color or hair color. Just a generic shit dark brown. Disgusting.

these stats may be inaccurate,but it'll do for now

Fuck off antifa

Reminder to sage these threads and that antifa reddit trying to raid

Correct, they also smell horribly too

This.

((They)) are clearly pushing a pro-alien agenda. You know it was leftists who started the whole "illegal alien" bit so we would be conditioned to accept extraterrestrials into our society. Too bad right wing groups fought back against the term and villainized illegals.

Do not bump antifa threads

My mistake

you forgot behavioural traits and history. shitskins can't be cured

Do not bump antifa threads

>a car has more doors than mine, therefore it's not as fast

If you're actually concerned with IQ / behavior, you would be concerned with individual IQ and individual behavior, not average differences based on arbitrarily-defined "groups," even ignoring the impact of culture and the positive impact of having different cultures.

Why don't you just admit your obsession with group identity is completely irrational?

Christianity. It's basically a death cult started by a jew.

All niggers and subhuman shitksins should be gassed. That's the last time I'll respond to you, shill. I reckon you're either a nigger, spic, or white cuck. Either way consider suicide.

>you would be concerned with individual IQ and individual behaviour
No I wouldn't, you don't know how society functions, you're incapable of looking at the grand scheme of things. That's the last time I'll respond to you too.

Anons, do not bump antifa threads

>Is there anything dumber than racism?
other people caring what I think

the only things dumber than racism are political and cultural Marxism

>cultural marxism
A meaningless buzzword

>implying the only differences between people and niggers are the skin tone and facial features
How fucking retarded are you? Sage.