Chelsea!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/please-god-stop-chelsea-clinton-from-whatever-she-is-doing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all that airbrushing
>still can't make her look human

my son looks handsome.

>ugly as fuck WITH photoshop

what the fuck is that ugly bitch

Is it just me or has her nose gotten massively bigger since she became a jew?

i think she is mildly retarded

Can you imagine the bush that poor girl probably had?

she looks like a bleached nigger

Happens to all converts. Look at Ivanka.

gross, why didnt they photoshop her face

Chelsea 'I've been pro abortion since i was six especially in cases of raep' Clinton

Daughter of Hillary 'why aren't I 50 points ahead' Clinton and Bill ' I did not have sexual relations with that woman' Clinton.

Has no-one really noticed the Bill Clinton "RAPE" shirt? please tell me I'm not the first one, I'm getting major autism rn

God damn is she ugly

not seeing it. maybe it's a cached image on your computer?

This is the one "conspiracy" theory about the Clinton's I believe. Don't get me wrong. They're dirty as hell and corrupt as can be. But this is in a league of it's own.

She looks cute with curly red hair IMO. A little ugly but ugly in a cute sort of way.

I don't see it. Where is it? In background?

bump for awesome subversive image.
this chelsea propping attempt is total garbage.

>she's so ugly, she's cute
Kinda like E.T.

There is no one in the Democratic party that wants to see more Chelsea. It's like she's being forced on us by the Clinton machine.

How come the right side of her face is so fat?

yes! and juno.

An msm article that wasn't shit: vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/please-god-stop-chelsea-clinton-from-whatever-she-is-doing

Jesus christ how horrifying

that would her her left, and yes, it looks like a demonic hillary face has possessed half go her visage. perhaps this can be achieved through some form of qabbalistic ritual.

really spangles your banner

Why though? Why did Hillary fuck Web?

As soon as I see that cover, I see right through it and see what the media's doing. They're setting her up for political office, making her out as a rockstar feminist for their readers, a chip off the old nepotism block. Since her mom was denied what was rightfully was hers, it's up to the readers to make Chelsea the next first female president. All the writers and editors and managers voted for HRC and donated to her, and are committed to her dynasty's success and their globalist ideals. Sure, last year was a huge loss for them, but that doesn't mean they'll stop trying to force their ideas on the world.

Because Bill was too busy sticking his pickle in other pigs

no more clintons
no more bushes
post archive links faggot

Stop my penis can only get SO hard.

The most impressive part of Trump's rise was his destruction of TWO political dynasties

pic unrelated

looks like an ugly man

I think I fifteen year old can do a better job looking at yours get tutorials haha

>vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/please-god-stop-chelsea-clinton-from-whatever-she-is-doing

new/pol/ the leader of fake news

It's seriously like a monster face. Flat, expressionless, eye slits and a gaping mouth

those trips

>not posting the damaged edit

hundreds of thousands of dollars of tax payer dollars of plastic surgery can only go so far

looks like she has a pretty decent body

I knew Billy and Hilly back when Hillary got pregnant, I can attest that Bill is actually not the father, I was actually there when she was conceived. We used to be into some pretty wild shit, and we would party a lot. Well one night I invited them to come up to our family farm for my 5th anniversary party, and one thing led to another and Hillary ended up putting on a donkey show with our donkey Mr. Champs.

>MONICA'S GONNA BE PISSED!

She's so goddamn ugly that a blowjob counts as anal.

She's 40yo, why did they dress her like a college student?

Kek

why won't vanity fair get on the chel-train?
she is the future of the democratic party!
choo choo!
watch out, the chelsea clinton is inbound
smashing glass ceilings
get on or get run over 7's

>really makes you think

Checked

Rumor was that Bill is sterile

kek, she inherited the worst of her parents features

IDK guys, Bill just looks like such an American here, like a genuinely good person. I think he had the best intentions desu. It just shows how good men can be corrupted when they are trying to do what is right.

It's because you aren't as good at pattern recognition as many others are.

You can develop this skill in time.

Look here Curly hair as a dominate phenotype. Neither bill or Hillary have this phenotype, nor their ancestors although Webb Hubble is Jewish and has ancestry and therefore carries this trait. Her previous nose also doesn't match Hillary or Bill, she got a nose job for it to be less conspicuous.

It's "antifa inspired" as well.

lmaoo fuckkk

Bill and Hillary were both attractive why does she look Jewish?

>vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/please-god-stop-chelsea-clinton-from-whatever-she-is-doing

that's a fucking puff piece disguised as a hit piece. I skimmed it and its pro clinton, pro chelsea.

I fucking hate the media ALL OF IT

topkek

is the airbrush on the photo or literal paint blasted onto her face?

how was it pro clinton? pretty sure he compared listening to her or reading something she writes to eating someone else's toenail clipping

someone photoshop a horse with a jew nose and compare it to chealsea clinton, i bet it will look similar

bill was corrupt and absolutely morally bankrupt, but he covered it in a veneer of charisma. he was a boomer politician. hillary was a radical marxist, bill was probably just as leftist but smart enough to try and play politics rather than expect to cow everyone through marxist rhetoric like hillary and the brooklyn campaign HQ.

>666
Cannot unsee

Her face is terrifying.

Yuck as fuck.

DESU her body looks pretty nice though

You realize giving birth means almost all of the baby's skin comes in contact with the mothers vaginal canal?
It's all contaminated with Hillary's rotten pussy

>not understanding the post
oh nice how much you getting paid by shareblue fellow?

Is this the interview where she says?
>I left the church at 6 because it was pro-life
I mean that could of been a Sup Forums edit

Please let the dems be stupid enough to run Chelsea in 2020, or to run her against Ivanka in 2024

She's really a Hubbell

Bill got cucked

really high end jeans are constructed in a perfect hourglass figure. they are even more flattering than spandex pants and hold your fat in a better position to make you look fit.

what did she mean by this?

Nigger, do you know where you are? Also, do you know the shit he pulled off as governor of Arkansas?

>implying I wouldn't fuck 1980s Hillary.

Yes I thought that was implied.

THICC

kinda feel bad for her but then again she's probably just a much of a power cunt as the other 2