This just breaking, Donald Trump has now "evolved" on guns...

>This just breaking, Donald Trump has now "evolved" on guns, he will advocate a full ban on assault weapons and push for background checks for everyone after this deadly shooting

/ptg/ will call this 4 D chess

How would rest of pol/ respond?

I will sage shrill

Id die from laughter if it would happen
>we trump supporters never like guns anyway, aimirite, peeds?

>guns are for FUCKING NIGGERS!

Well at least now all the dreamer spics won't get guns am I right fellow CENTIPEDES AWOOOO BASED

>we peeds fight with memes we make on reddit, like pepe!

He will never flip flop on guns. I don't think you understand how popular the Second Amendment is in America.

When will he see the light on free trade and skilled immigration though? His ideas about trade are shit.

find a loaded gun, put it in your mouth and pull the trigger. fucking faggot

>He will never flip flop on guns
ummm sweetie, let me tell ya, he will make deals and if it means axing the 2nd ammendment...

#triggered

Poland... honey... we need to talk...

>"Sup Forums always supported gun control"
Will be the standard nu/pol/ redditor response, just like every other time they try and rewrite Sup Forums history.

good we have a major gun issue in this country. If some psychopath can just buy a gun and open fire in a room full of children like what happened in that school in San Bernadino it is time for a complete ban

Is this a sourced thing or are we just bullshitting here?

We have always supported getting rid of all our guns

If companies want skilled workers then they should train AMERICANS

Hi Fluffy.

If Trump revealed his cuckold fetish nu Sup Forums would say they always loved sucking nigger bull cocks before letting them fuck their wives

No, wishfull thinking and roleplaying.
Not even a real kike controlled neocon puppet would do something stupid like that.
But that's all they have.
Sad.

links or GTFO

It's in line with his current flipped state neo globalconservative self.

This appear to be bullshit. OP is a well-poisoning kike.

>>This just breaking

>links or GTFO

It's hypothetical question you uneducated tard.

America is going to become the next Brazil and no politician that (((they))) allow you to have can stop it

Fight back before it's to late

Obligatory 1776 will commence again if they try to take our firearms!

If that's the case, then you're just shitposting. Trump can't burn his base that hard, many conservatives support him only tepidly.

Holy shit. If that's ever fucking true. I'll jump aboard the Trump train with the laughter of a million kek's strong!

Fake news.

>Fake news.

It's not news because I said it was hypothetical you faggot.