Slowly transforming into a chad, and boy does it feel good! Women are starting to feel me up, grab my dick, etc etc

Slowly transforming into a chad, and boy does it feel good! Women are starting to feel me up, grab my dick, etc etc.

Sup Forums, I am here to change your lives! AMA!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
youtube.com/watch?v=fdzvQv-Yzbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assuming no larp in your pre-chad days were you just not /fit or were you also socially awkward.

Genuine sperg autist here.

>being a male roastie

No, thanks.

Are you a manwhore, or are you saving yourself until marriage?

im balding

I don't judge my worthiness based on the women I attract.

You should stop sleeping with women and start training for the race war.

was it cause you took male vitality to properly equip you against the globalists?

I'm in the opposite boat. I used to pay for a personal trainer to work out 2 hours every other day. I'm 6'2 with green eyes and a handsome face.. you get the message.
I stopped working out and got chubby and I've gone from girls grabbing my dick, hitting me up out the blue because their friends told them about me, getting any girl I want etc.
To girls barely even looking at me. And I'm not far, just lost my muscles and got a slight stomach.
Fit life makes a difference. And i hate working out...

Bumping for interest, that is fucking awesome bro

What do you mean by transform? Are you finally becoming /fit/?

Even though becoming a chad, are you still embarrassed of your tiny cock?

it would be a wurstie

>wanting to be a chad
>not wanting to be the girl
you sound like a fag

oh for fucks sake

dicklet here, no matter how fit I get that will never change. Fucking sucks m8

Did personal trainer help?

I really want to get fit. I have a routine and diet ready. Basiccally just compound weights the first 6 months to gain strength.

Only thing holding me back is the fact that I have a weak as fuck upper body right now and scared I'll spaghetti all over the gym

I can afford a PT and think it would help me get a good start but /fit/ and fit friends tell me it's a waste of money

>implying there is a political point to your thread
you're really a chad, you brain is empty

Not OP but yes.

Making good money, got fit, laid plenty, good career prospects, better social life until I got tired of it. All the while my small hands and dick kept me from feeling worth any value. At least I'm not a 5'5" manlet but hot damn it makes life feel pointless at the end of the day.

tie your dick to a kettle bell and do some swings

kek

Same boat here. I end up bicycling my ass off for a couple days to get down to the right weight. I become a different person aesthetically with just a couple pounds on.

Why aren't you /fit/ Sup Forums

Got a friend in the same boat. Good looking, very tall, good shape and money. Just a small cock. Especially looks small due to his height and body. Affects his self esteem

>tfw I look like that without ever working out

I do have little belly fat, though.

"AMA"

>Doesn't actually answer to anybody

Sage

>grab my dick
Leting sluts toching part that should be touched by you, your doctor, your wife.

You arent chad, you are degenerate slut.

Dude don't give a fuck about others in the gym, don't feel ashamed,you're there for yourself and they have only been there for longer,if you go to the gym and go oftenly you won't feel out of place,although it sucks going there at the beginning,i just moved in from another town and i haven't gone yet and it kinda sucks,going there alone but I'm sure you'll get used to it once you start going

well, tell us how you transfored

is your dick getting bigger or something? because that's really all that matters.

Do not forget to train your mind.

Just YouTube Athlean-X.
I watch his vids and it makes me want to test all the facts he's throwing out.
Guy knows his shit.

yes you do pajeet

I got really bad crohn's, makes it hard to gain any weight whatsoever (5'11 and i weigh 50kg) :(

I was born a Chad, but I would love to hear your experience turning from beta to a Chad.

I've tried bringing a few of my more socially retarded buddies out to parties to try and help them out but they're fucking hopeless. I didn't think it was possible to change. Congrats user.

Work the clit.

that's because you're a poo. You'd anhero if you did that.

Why don't you try taking a zinc supplement or something user?

I was once socially retarded, but then i stopped giving a fuck, now i'm just retarded.

I don't think zinc will make your cock bigger lol. It just makes you cum more.

Post pics, Colgate.

Shit! Sorry I am active again brothers but I got you! I didn't read every single reply but they are actually nicer than I thought.

I use PPL (Reddit) as my program. Its 3 days on, 1 day off and you repeat that for 12 weeks.

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

12 weeks for BULK or CUT. If you are bulking, lower reps to 6 per set, if not, keep it the same as on the document. Eat a lot of cal to bulk and gain muscle, around 2.3 - 3k. If you're cutting, eat around 1.7 or a LITTLE less. This can very person to person, find a calc, you asshole.

Also
Is right. You gotta totally not focus on anyone in the gym but yourself, and go up 5 lbs every week.

Also a great guy. He fixed my biceps!

I'm sorry but bitches are shallow. If you have the genes for it, go work out bro! Make sure to study, stay redpilled, and be smart so you're a true alpha!

Betas usually got it going for em because if we aren't doing school shit, we are doing game shit.

No. There are guys who are underdeveloped and they take zinc for a while to fix their deficiency, and proper function returns. It legitimately helps with blood flow and general health down there.

Mine looked and felt bigger after taking it and magnesium for a while. I think I was nutrient deficient though. But most American men are anyway these days.

If you consider rising above feminism as political... Then yes. I am all about empowering the fucks over the internet to get in shape and get a bitch. At least I know their children will browse this glorious site... IF THEY STOP BEING BETAS THAT IS! FUCK!

>claims to be Chad
>has grammar of Jamal

Many such cases!

I took maca yesterday and then I got really horny and came buckets

You judge your worthiness on the flies you attract, poo.

How do I stop sperging out in casual conversation? Alcohol helps but thats not a permanent solution

I'm actually an Oral B guy myself.

I've been wanting to try that out user. Mostly for other health benefits, but I'd like that too kek.

I've noticed that whenever I juice and I use a lot of celery my loads are a lot bigger.

Hahahah you are as phat as an Americburger... You need to hit the gym bud

It's called thicc and the ladies love it.

digits confirm. At least you're half way there.

I already workout lol. Its my job. I've been a wrestling coach since I was a teenage and BJJ since I was 20. Played hockey before that which my fellow leafs will attest makes pussies instantly wet up here. Like I said, born Chad. Just here to see the story of The Little Beta Who Could. I never thought it possible, tried helping friends in the past with little to no avail.

Underrated

nah you're fat

Show me your "progress" from your squats bigboi

Got /fit/ 3 years ago. Never felt better.

>pear mode.

>being on Sup Forums

>having any type of social insecurities

>not having many friends

>not being wanted by many women

>not revealing your full power level without alienating everyone with your far-right views because of your social value

>being a virgin

>being a NEET

>being over/underweight

>spending more than 1-2 hours a day on the internet

I wish reddit would've never come here

Check my squat form lads.
I posted a couple weeks ago and an user recommended I did it without a belt even though that's what my bjj instructor told me to wear on to prevent back injury.

youtube.com/watch?v=fdzvQv-Yzbw

Don't get the whole gym fad. A total body workout for aesthetics is completely doable at home, even apartments. The gymnastics only necessary for competitive strongmen and pro weightlifters.

Went from 135 squat to 230 in a year!

For sure!

Eh, also smoked so I could give 2 shits about my Sup Forums etiquette at the moment :)

I am already chad, I work as a bouncer and a personal trainer at 27, I live by myself and get mad pussy, I started on Sup Forums when I was a weeb nigger, started getting /fit/ in 2008, now roll deep,sit at 230 at 6'1'', bitches love me, niggas wanna be me, haters gon hate.

but seriously, it wasn't that hard, it just took over a decade of self control and painful workouts, mental training, and now I am pretty much what I wanna be. plan on finding a white wife and making lil chads, moving to the country and raising them in the football/baseball life, instead of the bullshit anime/liberal life I was raised in.
you must reject what you think you know, to become what you want.

Serious question here.

Can I stop being a beta if I'm Indian?

Do you eat beef?

Honestly depends how close you were to your parents growing up. Indian parents are like having two jewish mothers, total helicopters. That instills beta mentality. To overcome it you have to stab a Paki.

>spends years trying to turn into Chad
>dont realize that the new meta is Brads

get fucked OP

>little belly fat
kek

I wish I was tall. I'm toned etc and have no problems with attractiveness, but if I has over 6 feet I would be chad tier instead of just attractive with a shirt off

Who cares?

Not a dumb chad but also not angry and bitter about them masterrace here. Best of all worlds.

Waifu tier women don't mind senpai
The kind that want kiddos and a provider
You have to work out and get a decent job though

C'mon senor, don't you want to be MUY MACHISMO?

Why is the manlet even trying to compete? The one thing they can do is put on muscle more easily and he's not even as well built. Never mind he lost out on facial aesthetics too.

Lol, I've seen some prettt ripped Indian people in your Bollywood movies. There was a bodybuilding competition one that was hilarious, but I gotta find the link later.

Anyways, YES! Race doesn't play a factor, but genetics does. Indians are usually tall and skinny so you might be an endomorph. Eat a ton and work out with low reps, you burn cals too quick!

Here's what you do. Look just exercises online with videos of an area you wanna work on, this case your upper body. Take some preworkout (I'll recommend Hyde) and go to the gym in a loose sweatshirt and sweatpants. You'll be pretty fucking amped and your body will want to work. You'll disguise your body and go lift a light weight and get used to it for like 2 weeks. Keep your hood up if you want to hide, honestly most people don't give a fuck about people in the gym, but safety blankets are cool if you need em. After 2 weeks you should be sorta be in the hang out things and have made some Gains. Just keep it up. Don't waste money on a trainer when you can put it towards buying good food/protein/supplement etc.

>I'm actually an Oral B guy myself.

The guy wrote /fit/ not /fat/. See:

>Why aren't you /fit/ Sup Forums

For PPL you can go 3 days on, rest of the week off. I do that occasionally if I feel like I am tearing something (usually happens in Tris or Shoulders). Maybe start with that and slowly level up?

Come back, we need you on our side!

>/fit/ tells me it's a waste of money

It's bad value-for-money, especially if you are able to self-motivate and plan, but it's your own money. If you've got it in excess, a trainer won't hurt you.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on .
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>Take some preworkout (I'll recommend Hyde)

Just take crystal meth famalam, won't even have to workout to lose weight!

Checked.
Good for you op
I've been working out too, not for women but for myself. I love the padded bulk feeling and strength that comes with having muscles. I was a scrawny boy before, bulking up but still pretty pathetic looking. Needs more work

That was painful desu. Fuck every person who ever told me
> lol girls don't care about physical attractiveness
LIES! All of them.

Dammit, who invited John again? He doesn't even watch anime!

It doesn't even look like you can do a pull-up. You have zero chest definition and you don't have a little belly fat, you're straight-up tubby. Go lift, faggot.

>6ft vs 5'11

Just compare yourself to the past you and that should keep you going. What I think about whenever I falter!

You're not ready to leave the hyperbolic yet, Vegeta.

Quess its time to go sweat the jew out of me

how do i quit being a total social autist? i have the chad body but not the chad personality

The idea is to put on muscle, not lose weight. Also, people use stimulants to improve their workout, but lifting while on meth is a good way to snap into the afterlife.

Fuck mommy and daddy from trying to shield me from the world...

THEY SHOULD'VE THROWN ME IN THAT BITCH!

He's trying to play it off as a joke which makes it even worse.

Well we're gonna have to fight our overlords one day, won't we?

Go to parties, hang out with friends, talk to peolple at school, etc! The party tonight actually got me out of my shell, because I was there with buddies who I felt were COOLER than me and dressed better. Turns out no girls really paid attention to them but I got a lot of looks?

Wanna know why? Not only because of my Chad(ish) body, but because of the mentality I had too. Danced, drank, and wasn't afraid to look any bitch in the eye. Make sure to do that, it shows dominance. Look at their feet or down in their presence and they will find you submissive!

What's the name of the haircut on the big dude? I usually cut my own but I'd like something like what he's got

This, I bought a stand-up heavy bag and cardio with it, then do calisthenics (Pull ups on door frame bar, push ups, etc) in my apartment. I am in good shape.

Men lacking a proper father figure is the cause of many problems these days.

Girls too, these sluts you see with zero self respect are due to shitty father figures.

Thanks for the inspirational info . I wonder how any of this is pol worthy? Quick make it political

I bet my president can lift less than your president

dude wtf i never get invited to parties and i dont have any friends so both of those options are off the list and "look any bitch in the eye" sounds dumb as fuck and shell probably think youre autistic