Swap Refugees for Aussies

Hey Europeans. Would you be in favour of this idea?

We get every refugee living in Europe and every Australian citizen and then have them swap places. So, that means Australians get to go back to Europe and be useful to your countries while all the refugees will be in their own personal continent, isolated and far away from the rest of the world. Would this be a good solution for your migrant crisis?

Also, I know this idea is not actually possible but I just want to know if you Europeans would prefer refugees or Aussies.

gay

I would be willing to trade our 2 million muslims for 2 million of Australia's women, must be blonde and blue eyed and hot like margot robbie or rosie van

what the actual fuck, our bogans are pretty much on par with refugees/niggers. Why the fuck would any country want them?

I'd rather we swap all our muslims and Greens voters for fleeing swedes

Fuck off, I don't wanna go to Europe.

We wouldn't do well in Europe.

We're a country that half arsed every thing we've ever done but has the strongest work ethic on the planet. We take pride in our criminal history, deifying lawless men like Ned Kelly and Chopper Read, but then we all turn up for the Dawn Service to honor the dead ANZAC soldiers. 16 Celsius is too cold for us but we'll go out in near 40 c temperature like it's nothing.

There's no way we'd fit in there and interstate with the culture, European culture is one of bend over and accept the shit tier standards you're given and not voice a single complaint. I call it cuck culture, Merkel tells you to suck Muslim balls you say "Do I have to make him nut? " Australian culture is the opposite "Fuck you I do what I want, make me do it weak cunt."

We'd be chaotic over there.

No fuck off, they'll try attack us and out shitty military couldn't repel them

Fuck off cunt.
I like it where I am thank you.

You guys would fit in here waaaay better than Europe by this description

you have less guns than us
and you government wants you dead

No user, just drop the rapefugees into the ocean. We must save the ocean, feed them the degenerates.

Swap Aussies and refugees? What's the difference?

Let's just give Africa the rapefugees for free, no need to swap.

lol no, bogans can be violent but most of the time bogans are fucking mad cunts and dont care. they will get in an uproar over the v8s or if more boats come, literally based.

>some eurocunt talks about how fast his new BMW is
>some king shit bogan who makes 300 a month from centerlink races him in a commodore
>commodore wins
they'd learn pretty fast that we are the superior people

Whats 'goon'?

>tfw was asked if i was american when in europe
>tfw was asked if i was british when in the US
>tfw my accent stands out more then fellow countrymen

Id take the Boers of SA, the White Rhodesians and the aussies for them

no, just dump them in PNG and let the cannibals fix the problem

What the fuck is a bogan?

it's like aus version of a red neck

Australian gopniks

ausfag chavs