youtube.com/watch?v=yPu4pgEWIWc
pastebin.com/RfEnu49T
youtube.com/watch?v=lIr8u0j08gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot link youtube.com/watch?v=yPu4pgEWIWc

He's a big guy.

dude was about to cry.

coulter was right when she called these guys beta males

Lol What a cuck. That Trump supporters arsehole sure did pucker up when that tranny got in his face
Tranny
>I'm woman and you fucking forget that._._.
Trumper
>Y-y-y-yes mam. S-s-s-sorry mam.
HAHAHAHAHA. Fucking Trump cucks. No wall, No bans, No deportations.
#SAD

*don't forget

>I'm not a man
well he's got a point

Is offering soda to liberals a meme now, also what's with the fucking bbq?

I want to go to a rally if it's bbq and beer with fellow conservatives.

>Lol What a cuck. That Trump supporters arsehole sure did pucker up when that tranny got in his face
>Tranny
Lol this amount of projecting and impotent rage.
Whats up mr. post-op?

interesting tattoo he also had on his forearm

>Sounds like a man
>Fat deposits are those of a man
>Looks like a man
>Emotive tendencies of a beta male

Hmm really makes you think doesn't it.

>>Fat deposits are those of a man

It's baby fat.

They talk a tough game, but the moment they meet any real resistance they crumple like a wad of tissue paper in a tornado.

safe spaces are a hell of a drug.

Is this real? This is a parody right????

That's obesity.

I give it another 50 years and every liberal will be dead as a result of fat acceptance and safe-space hug boxes in which 'EVERY OBESE PERSON IS STILL BEAUTIFUL"

>haha antifa is so retarded
>look at this big retard hahah what a loser retard

>fails to mention how the antagonist shits his pants when the she-he walks over
>fails to mention how the antagonist holds his tongue when confronted face to face by this supposedly weak loser

every. fucking. time.

Xer got very angry

At least he was the bigger man and walked away.

"I don't believe in property."

Where you're going you won't have to.

pastebin.com/RfEnu49T

Here's a 7500+ shill list.

That's hilarious and sad at the same time. it's almost like satire.

> Hey man, relax, OK?

kek

>hey man, relax

>making fun of the faggot from afar
>faggot gets in his face
>his voice suddenly gets lower
>cant even make the same jokes he was doing 2 seconds earlier
as expected of Sup Forums

If I was a women trapped in a man's body, I would just try to fit in and be a fucking man in public jesus. Don't celebrate your illness or start calling people out who are just reacting normally to someone who is obviously a fucking man.

Did you hear it speak? It almost cried.

Okay let's be serious for a minute. The FUCK is causing this stuff to become so prolific? Is it our drinking water? Something in the HFCS? Chemtrails?
This shit ain't normal.

Baby fat when you are like 20 years? Nah man

>i don't believe in property
so the bourgeoisie don't actually own the means of production? cool

guess not

It's hard though, like that person clearly has some serious issues. That's one step beyond your average brain dead antifa faggot, it's picking on a retarded person. You don't expect actual retards to have the same mental faculties as normal adults and you treat them as such.

Maybe it is a way of fixing overpopulation, nature itself increases the amount of trannies and gays to combat it.

>faggot is clearly unstable
>comes closer than recommended safety distance
nobody wants to fight a fucking loonie because of some banter if they can avoid it. Gonna assume that faggot is a bigger man than camera guy, which makes a fight even less smart

THIS!
That Trump supporter shit himself after he saw she wasn't taking any shit. Dude was propably jelly of her Asian gf too XD

>safe spaces are a hell of a drug.

Meanwhile, we have been tempered under the constant fire from JIDF and their stolen CIA tactics.

Hardened by constant shill raids.

Tempered in the fires of argumentation, combat, and constant attacks against our conclave of reason.

Our enemies have been coddled, fed with false confidence by billionares, paid exorbitant sums of money to espouse the derelict philosophies of communism for their ultra wealthy masters.

Pampered, preened, fattened.

We have survived by learning to defeat the wolf and the winter wind, with spears hewn from bare rock and desolate treebranch.

Our nemesis is a giant toddler, unsure of their own sexuality, burdened with unearned gold flagrantly tossed at them by undeserving commanders and financiers.

Conscripts of fools and swindlers who don't know the meaning of worth or value.

We will not be cowed by such usurpers of human destiny, ingenuity, or virtue.

Because for all of their great wealth, they cannot afford the skill we earned and possess.

They are too weak and frail to bear the burden and gift of our passions recompense.

For ten years, we have held the line with nothing more to our name than our honest labors could afford, and our skills could avail.

And we hold the line still.

And not all the wealth in the whole earth could trespass against the might that we have gained by plunging into the fire, night after sleepless night.

All these bastards have is all of the wealth of the whole world.

I pity the fools.

youtube.com/watch?v=lIr8u0j08gU

That was he most painfl experience ever.

>My friends are smoking weed somewhere so.
>Mouth begins to quiver

>Trumpannon
>Have a sunkist
>Have pepsi

Pass me a butterknife im ready to commit sudoku.

pretty pathetic that the guy got intimidated by the baby in a dress
or can you get sued in the US for misgendering someone?

for you

lol srsly.

Lame. They should have told him he was mentally ill and that they would pray for him. As soon as he starts reeeeeeeeing, tell him to relax, and that everything is in Allah's hands

I'm soo grateful to be a poo in loo. Where these things are illegal and often termed as Schizophrenia.

No one cares what your greatful for.

Not everyone is a poo hater here plus you've a bigger treat in your own Autistic country when these kinds are wandering, multiplying freely in the open.

I can sympathize, if you got into a fight with a trannie degenerate and won (as you would by default) at an Antifa event then you would incense both the hordes and the police, It's less a matter of being intimidated by him and more a matter of considering the consequences and deciding it wasn't worth it. Just one of the many things that separates us from niggers.

MY SIDES HOLY SHIT ISAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

These people don't multiply. Even the ones without blatant mental illnesses like this one are opposed to the idea of having children. They're a finite issue, the greater issue is with the spics.

if you don't want to get into a fight, you don't go to such type of events. Anyone with a brain wouldn't waste their time going to participate in this useless shit

It's a big thing.
Fixed

It's not a battle lad it's a rally, we aren't at that point yet.

Don't even come at me with that when your country consist of Shit bathers, Abortion Pigs, Tree Stump "humans", cleft lipped kids. But hey at least you got a space program.

unexpected Annyong

Baby Huey motherfucker

I accept that's wrong with my country and mostly it's because of poverty and Illiteracy but what OP has shared is pure cancer and a retarded trait.

just cus a vanilla gorrilla is retarded doesnt mean people want to anger it

>anyway i've got friends who are smoking weed somewhere so i gotta go find em
Oh man, that was sad to watch...

>hey man relax

Came here to post this top kek

LMAO what a fucking pussy. He was screaming Bantz when the faggot was away and when it got in his face his dick shrivelled up and didn't dare do shit. Fucking cucked by a mentally ill ogre, pathetic af

>hey man, relax

That being said, I almost feel bad for the dude, he is clearly in a bad place and probably has huge hormonal unbalance.
Also, he is not used to conflict or yell/being yelled at, probably grew up without a father.

Military service would be good for people like this.

C'mon.

Don't be like us...be better learn from our mistakes if you have or think about having children be patient.

I wont lie i would be hessitant to fight that guy because he's got a lot of weight. Im faster and can fight though so i could win but it would take a couple punches. Still i would hessistant.

>I wont lie i would be hessitant to fight that guy because he's got a lot of weight.
He's a big guy.

>C'mon Cheryl

Dead

For Xhe/Xhem/Xhurm

for me..

>When you get jealous of a superior aspect of Poo in Loo culture

I forgot my face

He wouldn't fight back. He's clearly never been hit once in his entire life. Men don't develop properly unless they get some humility flogged into them.

why are they all such low iq fucking RETARDS

seriously, logical arguments dont work on these people because theyre incapable of rational thought. theyre fucking zombies

being polite vs being cowardly if he was aggressive youd be screaming transphobia...they clearly were not scared of him when they reffered to it as a man after...mocking his bravado...

lol top kek ironically that """woman""" was the manliest person in that confrontation

>It's baby fat.
kek only in america

Then he's dead lol. would punch that fat fuck right in the mug

she's a typical woman. she knows nothing of violence and therefore thinks she's immune to it.

Reference to that pepsi commercial where a lib offered a pepsi to a cop and it magically brought about world peace or something.

go away nigger

>checks flag

mfw

this is just so fucking boring
please someone just wipe america off the map

>So did you buy it with the swastika on it and then put on the x or was the x already on it and you put on the swastika?

Don't know why but that made me kek