Columbo

is this the most red pilled tv show?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8BPGn7Wk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jew

I always see the ads on cozi tv but i never knew what this show was about

>ugly stupid detective tricks even stupider criminals into entrapping themselves
Not redpill at all. Just sad.

Like this comment if you came from the holocaust denial thread!

No... this is!

Yes Anthony, now go to bed.

Columbo is a great show because the character has character. But I have to doubt some of his arrests end in a conviction.

*watches the walking dead*

Well i don't see how, he usually caught rich greedy white people the people who statistically commit the least crime.

I'm pretty sure Kojak was more redpilled, Columbo was the shit though.

Columbo definitely redpilled but this was even more redpilled then all.

white crime is more entertaining compared to stupid niggers killing each other

Yea of course, like i said Columbo is the shit.

Entertaining as it was i don't see it as redpilled.

Not quite.

i see your point, also nice digits my man

thanks bby

yeah Columbo is great. I'm a big fan.

pic related is literally me.

The Prisoner has actually formed my whole outlook on life ever since i watched it as a kid

Yes

FUCKING THIS

>The Prisoner has actually formed my whole outlook on life ever since i watched it as a kid
Likewise. Everyone should watch The Prisoner. Patrick McGoohan was a mad genius. And that show is the most anguished cry for true freedom I've ever seen or heard.

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own!"

Its a shame that the new series was terrible. If it was remade in the same spirit and with the same message as the last one, it would wake the new generation up. He was right about so many issues.

Sorry, I thought this was /x/

do they have Columbo in Japan?

I just bug people to watch the old one until they do. It's aged very well because it's so surreal and not really rooted in the 1960s in any direct or literal way. Though obviously it sure as fuck wouldn't be made nowadays. The remake just didn't fly. But everyone who's watched the old one at my request always thanked me later.

It's incredibly redpilled and life-changing. I bet Fox Mulder liked the Prisoner...."trust no one." Exactly.

Columbo's dog is cute desu

>is columbo most redpilled
nope
pic related

Nah. There is a few cable channels you can get that show dramas and whatnot from the U.S. but nothing that old. It's all CSI/NCIS/Law & Order type stuff.

this nigger gets it

Yes Columbo is fucking fantastic, surprised to see it on Sup Forums let alone anyone knowing what it is

Yeah it has aged really well! The location also made it almost timeless. I've been there four times and it's hardly changed.

literally called Dr. Pol

>and a protomeme was born

its kino

I had forgotten all about him ! " One more thing"

BA, BA-BA BA

>Dr. Pol: We found out why your dog is sick.
What's the cause?
>Dr. Pol: The Jews

he actually played the bad guy on columbo a couple of times

GOAT

Yes. He was the boys school head master that killed the Playboy president of the military school with the ceremonial cannon.

he's dutch, and his family hid a Jew in their barn during WWII

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8BPGn7Wk8

he's a rough-around-the-edges detective, it is very cozy, that channel name is apt

he just pretends to be stupid, to catch the bad guys off guard.

that guy is a stupid faggot

he'd fit in perfectly here then

no, because he sucks.

Stop posting.

big deal, I've hid a Guatemalan child in my basement before, you don't see me crowing about it

Show like this, "Murder she wrote", "Perry Mason" and similar detectives don't usually deal with fucking niggers or white trash. As Poirot and Holmes were not dealing with fucking peasants.

I love Murder She Wrote. I wish I had a mum like Jessica Fletcher. All those great character actors too. Willie Windom was the best.

I AM NOT A NUMBER! I AM A FREE MAN!

>ctrl+f
>"don matteo"
>tfw zero results

what do you think of Inspector Montalbano?

Columbo is an autistic legend

>Look ma'm your daughter was a wheure, but I'm gonna find the guys who killed her.