Why does Sup Forums still deny the Holocaust of 6 million Jews?

Is it because you're brain damaged hateful bigots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k6C9BuXe2RM
youtu.be/WPa_QeV9KDM
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/an-introductory-history-of-the-holocaust
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/YSVnEfroFNo
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
dailymotion.com/video/xx6cw3_auschwitz-trial-in-poland-with-subtitles-jan-18-1948-300k-dead_news
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor's_justice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vae_victis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There were not 6 million jews in europe at the time

More hate speech.

Because Jews are still alive.

Typical fucking Goyim want proof of Historical claims.

Gtfo kikeshill bitch

Because it did not happen, user.

sauce?
how many were there?

/thread

I don't deny it, but I question what I've been told and the fact in many places that's not even legal is suspicious. The truth fears not interigation

>I don't deny it

kek what, you weren't there, you know nothing, shut up sheep.

Just hold on for five nigger minutes, I'm a holocaust info sauce saver, and I'M CUMMIN'

youtu.be/k6C9BuXe2RM

youtu.be/WPa_QeV9KDM

Ahn~

Ever did the math :3?
Here it is.

inb4 "look at this goy"

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/an-introductory-history-of-the-holocaust

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

youtu.be/YSVnEfroFNo

Because it didn't happen. Even the Red Cross stated that between 250,000 and 300,000 died in the camps due to typhus.

At Majdanek, it was originally claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Today, thanks to the work of revisionists, it is believed less than 60,000 died at the camp.

That is a drop of almost 2 million. Yet most people do not know this, and continue to believe the number 6 million.

At Auschwitz, it was originally claimed 4 million people were killed in gas chambers. Today, the official number is 1.5 million. That is a drop of a further 2.5 million.

People blindly believe 6 million died because they don't want to bother to examine such a grisly topic. They take it on faith that what they have seen in movies and what little they were taught in school is accurate.

If you watch these and STILL believe the Holocaust myth, you may be a Jew.

1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked)
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

dailymotion.com/video/xx6cw3_auschwitz-trial-in-poland-with-subtitles-jan-18-1948-300k-dead_news

and we have a winner,, never happened

>Jews get Isreal up and around 1940's
>All jews died in camps.
>Where cometh said jews in Israel from?
>????
>Oy vey~

Here's a list of every single country that has had them, and has kicked them out.

>Typical fucking Goyim want proof of Historical claims.
Let me tell you: I was reading the Wikipedia for "fasces", and boy, did it set me straight Nazi Germany.

"While the swastika – also a symbol with a long previous history – was deeply stigmatized by its association with Nazi Germany, the Fasces did not undergo a similar process because of association with Italian Fascism; its use remains acceptable in various legitimate contexts."

Wew, lads, that was a close brush with unacceptable, illegitimate contexts.

From the Jewish virtual library.

youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs

Want to know why we call Sweden, cuckweden?

It was Theodore Kaufman that first used the term "Final Solution" in his book "Germany must die". If you read the document about the supposedly nazi's final solution it even talks about heating for the people in wagons of the trains.

It's not wrong.
It's not right.
Fuck the ability to question.

Hate speech.

lol it looks like Poland is rebuilding the labor camp under the guise of "restoration for historical purposes."

I wonder who they plan on housing there.

Jews are a cursed people. Why must they Jew?

>Red Cross
Here you go~

A FUCKING LEAF

not only that, but the camp inmates at Buchenwald who prepared The Buchenwald Report claim that prisoners at the camp were given food rations equivalent to those of German civilians up until the last few months of the war when the shit really hit the fan.

Yet most people would not believe you if you told them this.

>tfw if I expressed my doubts about the holocaust in public I would be arrested

Not in the UK.

gobbless America

I live in Scotland, a guy got arrested and is currently awaiting trial for making a joke about his pug being a nazi
I would probably get arrested anyway for bringing up my doubts

There was never anything about extermination

these fucking jews have the nerve to wonder why they're so undesirable.

Patton was right

+1

Red Cross 300k statistic.

Here's how wikipedia is cleansed.

Here's Patton!

The Polish claim for Auschwitz was 300k.
See
800k less than currently accepted.

Here's an user doing the math.

More on 300k Red Cross statistic

So more like 9 million.

fuck, i didnt want to see this again

Nope.
k.

>Who would make such a thoroughly retarded post?

Wait..can it be?

A. Fucking. Leaf.

why are u surprised? it's a fucking kike leaf

that fucking pic kek

Coincidence? I dont think so

The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of youth don't buy it. Only baby boomers buy a giant lie built on widely disparate and contradicting stories (many proven false) and the idea that all physical evidence and the lack thereof should be excluded from the conversation on penalty of prison.

I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish, kike Lenin and his kike/multicult bolshevik party murdering any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukranian after the civil war, Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famining 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, etc. etc. etc.

>no evidence

>we're braindamaged

good one cunt

>1440 corpses a day, 1 corpse a minute

but you can have many furnaces, not one.

let's say you have 60 furnaces - so can burn 1 per hour. that does not seem beyond the realm of possibility, especially considering how small the ovens were.

does the jewish virtual library say how many ovens were in that camp?

>does the jewish virtual library say how many ovens were in that camp?
six trillion ovens

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Have you considered how much coal the germans would need to spend to burn all these corpses?

What other use a country at war could have for thousands of tonnes of coal? Its not like you can just bury them in mass graves.

Where are the Auschwitz mass graves?

hmmm...

this thread is really opening my eyes

There arent, read again a post that said there were no "terrain modifications" or whatever the word was on Treblinka. The lies fall by their own weight

Poland had around 3 million of them, not sure about rest of the Europe

There aren't any, because there was no holocaust.

Its just victor's justice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor's_justice

>Be Jew
>Lie about a fucking genocide

Also, look at vae victis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vae_victis

Is this real!?

The soviet ones were never inspected, so not only is it real, there were no death camps.

The lie was just never questioned aloud on the other side of the berlin wall.

at least try to hide the fact u are a shill

they had ovens that ran on the fat of human bodies.. for extermination camps at least.

well at that time, if u questioned it u were a nazi, and you'd be nuremberg'd

It's almost like some disgruntled polish built the ovens after the war, and turned them into a tourist attraction..

The camps were liberated by the Allied and Soviet forces between 1944 and 1945. The first major camp, Majdanek, was discovered by the advancing Soviets on July 23, 1944. Auschwitz was liberated, also by the Soviets, on January 27, 1945; Buchenwald by the Americans on April 11; Bergen-Belsen by the British on April 15; Dachau by the Americans on April 29; Ravensbrück by the Soviets on the same day; Mauthausen by the Americans on May 5; and Theresienstadt by the Soviets on May 8.[39] Treblinka, Sobibór, and Bełżec were never liberated, but were destroyed by the Nazis in 1943.

i'm not sure if i'm understanding this image right.
Allies (not USSR) found only the concentration ones, while the soviets got the death camps?

There were about 10 million jews in europe at the time. They were being brought to auschwitz from all parts of europe. In my city there were like 20.000 jews before WW2, now there is like 1.500

Because it is a historical fact that only between 1.8 and 2.5 million died. And many didn't even die in camps, but at home from disease and starvation.

If you folks want some REAL hardcore blackpills, look into the amount of ethnic germans in the US in 1920 and 1960.

Look at pic related. Where did all those germans come from?

War brides. Women, being the loyal creatures they are, fought each other tooth and nail for the privilege of sucking conqueror dick.

The same thing happened in vietnam and korea. Also the same thing in german occupied france.

I hate myself for loving women.

So you only have 1 Jew and his half breed child? Sign me up!

5.5 million I think

Source it.

How come we have lost this marvelous technology since the end of the war?

For some reason we have to fuel our cremation chambers nowadays, silly us!

The marvels of german engineering...

Or is it jewish manipulation?

Soviets are liars.

get lost, kike

There's no way it's that simple.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day sept 1 1939- sept2 1945, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes, i.e. 2190 days or 6 years.

Now total estimate of 6,000,000 Jews were killed during those 3,153,600 minutes which comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (roughly)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces..., which operate at higher temperatures than the traditional hundred year old ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaneously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for the sake of the point, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total number of jews killed would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone. You're about 3.4million short there goy...

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole theoretical rational? They don't have an argument, they have a paper narrative. Can any Jews respond to this and also remember that they responded afterward? lol

It was fakes by soviets and Usa make their war crimes less noticable

there is tho

>6 million Jews
you fucking revisionist scumbag, you should NEVER forget the 50 billion who died

See

How many Germans died during the revolution ?

bootlicker