How do anti-gun country polfags defnd themselves

I have a question for the cucked nations of the world with no 2nd amendment. Without guns how does one defend themselves from the tyranny of the government. Or to a lesser degree, the darkies that may or may not frequent your cities. This is coming from an user who owns guns but in my state is not allowed to carry unless your an ex-president or something to a ridiculous degree. Yes, burger status here. My question is basically if you carry or feel the need to carry weapons besides your fisticufs when you are out and about on your travels what are you packing and how do you feel about what or what doe government allows you to carry?

These are a few of mine, which get a bit tiresome to carry all at once.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/safest-countries-in-the-world.html
nu.nl/binnenland/3885305/juweliersvrouw-deurne-niet-vervolgd-dood-overvallers.html
blog.sfgate.com/stew/2014/11/11/what-are-the-bay-areas-10-safest-and-most-dangerous-cities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have fairy bread

tfw when everything in that photo is illegal in this country

that's what you get when you don't tell King George to get fucked

machete, knife, some baseball clubs.

t. Op

The answer is they can't.

They used to have a strong culture of town militias in Europe, but now most of them don't know their own neighbor. So they can't even band together and use melee weapons effectively. Muslims and other invaders on the other hand will.

And to add. In the United States, most don't know their neighbor either but a single gunman can hold off many times his or her number.

So the regular European citizen is fucked.

worldatlas.com/articles/safest-countries-in-the-world.html

nothing happens here, i dont need guns

What kind of shit area do you live in where you need to defend yourself?

>guns stopping tyranny of the government
Money does a better job at swaying government.

i got 3 AKMs and a glock 19 perks of being a reservist

>world's easiest countries to invade
With the exception of Switzerland, I think this is the case.

Just as in USA. You don't. Government shoves down privacy and liberty removing laws down your throat and you suck and swallow them like a sissy boy.

Don't lure yourself, your guns at best protect you from a potential robbery with the trade off of putting you at higher risk that it won't end well for you.

>invading Portugal
>why?

waste of quads....

Because it can be so easily taken over by force. For comparison, a shitty country like Mexico has 7 times the active duty personnel (280k vs. 40k) and 5.5 times the budget ($11.6b vs. $2.1b).
Those weren't quads.

How does me having a gun make me getting robbed any worse? I seriously would like to hear your rationale.

>Just as in USA. You don't.
It may be illegal to defend yourself in Europe, but in all 50 United States you may legally kill someone in your home if they threaten you with or break in.
Some states with Castle Doctrine expands that to your entire property.
Some states like Indiana and Florida with Stand Your Ground laws let you defend yourself in public too.

As soon as the nigger processes the fact that you're packing, if you somehow haven't fired yet, he's gonna pull the trigger. If you're unarmed, he'll just take your shit and only kill you if he feels like it.

Why would we need guns to defend ourselves against a danger that doesn't exist?

Give the nigger your wallet.
Shoot him as he runs away.

Honest question for you...
(My basic stance, fyi, is American culture is all about guns, so you should have 'em.)

...OK, so when you visit a country without tons of guns, like Japan, Canada, Norway, etc., how do you feel, walking around without your guns? Sleeping in hotels without your guns? Walking through new cities without your guns, and so on?

I've heard every aspect of the pro and anti-gun argument, but I have always wondered this and never heard anyone mention it.

having a shit military is part of the perk when we're in NATO. Thanks best ally

Illegally.

>town militias in Europe
>don't know their own neighbor
t. making shit up

Depends on the country and the location leaf.

Japan was safe, even when I ended up in a Yakuza bar on accident. I didn't stay very long though.

Your population is around 2 million you fucking fag. I'm talking about actual countries in Europe.

There's a misconception in England that guns are hard to obtain. They're only hard to obtain legally. There's more guns down my road than people but most retards sell shitty .32 revolvers that'll jam when they're needed. That being said they're mostly used to scare people for robberies or muggings.

But yeah, I'd feel more comfortable if I could legally carry.

How small is your dick?

>With the exception of Switzerland, I think this is the case.

wew lad

>Because it can be so easily taken over by force. For comparison, a shitty country like Mexico has 7 times the active duty personnel (280k vs. 40k) and 5.5 times the budget ($11.6b vs. $2.1b).

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Mexican armed forces are glorified police with some horrendously obsolete heavy weapons. Luckily for them they don't have external threats.

This is how

holy fuck those dolls. what a mental patient.

What joe public doesn't realize about Canada is there are a huge number of gun owners with a metric fuck-ton of guns.
That's one reason the registry failed. Non-compliance.

that is such a shit design for an axe, but its elder scrolls so whatever.

I don't get it. Are libs finally admitting niggers are bad?

Actually I didn't even know that, I just googled ancient axe

What's the point of this?
Rainbow ones don't even taste like much, it's just chocolate jimmies that add flavor. This is just unnecessary sugar.

It's allowed to use 'proportional' force to defend yourself. If someone directly threatens your life, and you have a gun with you, you won't get prosecuted for using it. You might get shit for owning it illegally, though.

Here's a Dutch source about a comparible case where a juweller's wife shot two men who robbed her store and threatened her husband.

nu.nl/binnenland/3885305/juweliersvrouw-deurne-niet-vervolgd-dood-overvallers.html

this sadly. But desu when I get into fights with drunken roaches it's sufficient. pic related
Gonna grab a butterfly knife soon and applying for a gun license.
It's not much but better than a britbong

same here for germoney. I talked with a police officer about it.
I'm allowed to use any necessary means to defend myself. Even if I kill them I could get away if it's proportionally

>Zur perfekten Hundeabwehr

>Uses on roaches

Fitting.

Its ilegal to defend yourself in my country

there aren't many handguns, tho; and handguns are used in crime much more often than long guns.

Sprays marketed for Türkenabwehr are exactly the same, but they require a lesser weapons license in Germany.

>anti-gun polfags
no such thing, sage

Not here. You can carry a knife but can be fined for it and lose it. But if you look like a decent citizen you don't get checked for it if you don't go to a public event.

I personally like the one with slash, bash and smash function in one knife. Also it seems to be EDGY edition.

with words.

Top kek. Or, as you say, I ludl mi an.

In brazil we are only allowed to have guns inside our homes or in our workplaces, we can't actually go for a walk carrying a gun. but a man called Jair Bolsonaro is going to change that next year once he gets elected for president.

Yes there are, it's just that legal firearms owners don't commit crime.

Looking to get a handgun in the future, not like I need one but it will be fun.

Only problem they cost 5 times as much here.

want me to post a pic of my tuna harpoon for your wife to jack off to? I can't speak for every american but the idea of having big guns, weapons, trucks ect is libtard dumbfuckery conjecture. Let's see Hulk Hogan kick down your door and make your asshole bleed.

Sweet dude. time to invade portugal!

>but a man called Jair Bolsonaro is going to change that next year once he gets elected for president.

Good one, bolsominion.

>Without guns how does one defend themselves from the tyranny of the government.
most of civilized countries have constitutional checks and separation of powers

Living in white countries.

Funny you ask user. I live in the SF eastbay area. Now that for years faggot liberals have been flocking to the bay area for tech jobs and such they are gentrifying historically black areas like oakland, richmond ect and forcing these people out of these areas in to the less dense towns who are forced to build low income housing. In a short while i've seen non shit areas become shittier year by year.

blog.sfgate.com/stew/2014/11/11/what-are-the-bay-areas-10-safest-and-most-dangerous-cities/

My country isn't enough of a shit hole to require constant lethal defense provided by open / concealed carry.

I do have a few pistols, shotguns and hunting rifles from before the buyback though should circumstance necessitate it, as well as two registered ones, but aside from when i visit my uncles farm or the range, i don't travel with them.

Fists and feet. Elbows and knees. Pivot someone's weight over your hip. Use a big pointy stick. Throw anything kind of heavy and about baseball-sized. I'm not anti-gun though. Literally everything is a weapon.

>butterfly knife
Illegal. Also a meme. Also pointless. Get some nice civil looking fixed handle sub-12cm knive.

We don't
Self-defence is considered illegal in my country
Mace and tasers are considered illegal firearms and would elicit the same police response as Rambo First Blood
Innocuous items used to cause harm to an attacker will be considered improvised weapons with intent to assault, and could lead to prosecution

How come this seppo knows that sprinkles shit on 100s & 1000s and you cunts still fuck it up?

I like that sword

It's not the guns, poojeet.
Look at our clean streets in the background.

This holy fuck.
Crazy that a man spends thousands of dollars on a handgun and rifle and doesn't want to commit crime...crazy.

Well, over here it's not really necessary since we don't live in a poor third world shithole like the USA.
When I go abroad I do carry a knife on me.

Not even allowed to carry knives here thanks to the brits. Had to formulate a plan, I.e. sucker punch the faggot after psyching him then stomp on his face till ded.

Pretty much only the people in the countryside could hold them self in Sweden if shtf, especially in the northern parts. They are more adept at outdoors, hunting and fucking people up.

As in they have hunting rifles, powerfull ones.
You will most certainly die if hit by one.
Also hunting knifes, and farms to get food.

>being unarmed gives you a greater chance of surviving a violent confrontation

Ah dont worry about that. As soon as we chimpout some German dogfuckers will surely make their way up north to cleanse yurop.

Every Aussie has a standard issue pocket emu and for selfdefense

In Poland you need a gun license for a modern gun, you can always carry small knife.

However you don't need anything to get modern replica of black powder gun (equally lethal, only harder to reload), you don't even need to notify anyone, just like it wasn't a gun.

Even though everyone can wear that kind of thing, there are no gun incidents beside inner mafia problems (and they use modern ones).
This means the best way to defend yourself is not to wear gun, but to live in a good society, where are no crimes.

Real life isn't a movie where you hold people at gunpoint in a mexican stand-off, you draw your gun and fire as fast as you can in a self defense shooting, that's entirely the point and what the whole process is built around, getting your gun out as quickly as possible.

>implying that a handful of armed civilians could do shit to their own over-budgeted military

this. here we through sex toys and food at politicians rather than shooting them

Is your butt clean too Tubby?

looks D A N K britfag

Daily reminder that they could, and have done before
>"Lol dumb teabagger how do you think you'll defy the crown's puckle guns and ships of the line with your musket militiamen!"
You can't nuke your own people
You can't clear a street with an aircraft carrier
You can't inspect a house with an F35
As long as y-
Gas the obese.

P
O
O

Autist knife collection.

Even here in Commiefornia I can own plenty of guns. I'm still cucked, but I'm still better off than every other country.

I have a kitchen knife.

Yep that's what seems to be permanently stuck to and part of his legs

Is that a 20th century IJA officer's saber on the left?

If you have no means to protect the money the government can confiscate it at whim. Shit bargaining chip.

I thought only government officials and judges were allowed to own weapons in Romania.

Weaponized autism. I will just scream REEEEEEEEEEE until the attacker bails.

From other people-i did boxing for 6 years when i was younger so have quite a mean right, i carry knuckle dusters if i know im going to a dodgy part of the city, i also have a knife thats legal to carry (under 3 inches)

against the government etc- Yeah im pretty fucked

It's same for firearm as well, you get fined or probation tops if it's an automatic. Which is not ideal but should a shootout occur and you defend yourself, you're in the clear for potential murder charges.