John Lennon was redpilled

Was John Lennon /ourguy/?

>did nazi salutes all the time
>drew himself as Hitler all the time
>BTFO'd revolutionary faggots with songs like "Revolution"
>saying shit like "Showbusiness is an extension of the Jewish religion."
>was against any kind of war or violence, and by extension an enemy of Zionism and the ZOG.

>b-but muh Imagine!

Imagine is the single song that tarnished him and elevated him in the eyes of many people. The ZOG rebranded him as a communist comrade which later allowed them to kill two birds with one stone by assassinating Lennon by escalating the hatred of White Christians and raising Lennon up as an eternal martyr for (((leftists))).

He was likely blackmailed into saying "'Imagine that there was no more religion, no more country, no more politics,' is virtually the Communist manifesto, even though I'm not particularly a Communist and I do not belong to any movement." as a way of solidifying his role of being a good goy communist.

George Harrison had always been redpilled and wasn't put into any major role by the ZOG. But he was a lesser Beatle and while his relationship with John strengthened throughout the years his relationship with the others (particularly McCartney) weakened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ta6Gyd85vY
youtu.be/oDs2Bkq6UU4
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he beat the living shit out of Yoko so he's ok in my book

George Harrison was the best Beatle by far. He wasn't "lesser". The only "lesser" Beatle was McCartney, as evidenced by his garbage solo career. Go ahead, put on "Vanilla Sky" and tell me he's not the worst songwriter of the bunch.

English class Rock artists are for certain /ourguys/

>On 5 August 1976, Clapton provoked an uproar and lingering controversy when he spoke out against increasing immigration during a concert in Birmingham. Visibly intoxicated, Clapton voiced his support of controversial political candidate Enoch Powell, and announced on stage that Britain was in danger of becoming a "black colony". Among other things, Clapton said "Keep Britain white!"[151] which was at the time a National Front (NF) slogan

I should have put
>lesser in their eyes
because George = John > Ringo > Paul

(Checked)
Don't get me wrong, Harrison is my favorite Beetle as well but he loses his Red Pill card for converting to Sufism and letting Clapton cuck him

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ta6Gyd85vY

I love him even more now. Also, Jimmy Page perhaps?

>Asian wife
Try again.

Eric Clapton and George Harrison were best buddies too, could we be closing in on the mystery of who's /ourguy/?

It took me a while to truly realize just how red pill this song is. They basically give us the whole enchilada.

youtu.be/oDs2Bkq6UU4

He financed black communists

Wasn't George a Hare Krishna nut?

He wasn't redpilled. Although he seemed pretty jaded and more ready to call out liberal bullshit in his later years. By that time he had faded out of the public image though.
For the most part he was just a very successful musician doing what was in style at the time. A lot of people saw him as a counter cultural leader, but it's obvious he had nothing unique or intelligent to offer. He was also an asshole who treated his son and both of his wives like shit. Also heard he was a real prick when he was drunk or high

he made awful music so it checks out

Didn't they always refuse to play places that were segregated or some shit?

The Beetles were just a bunch of hippy faggots.

>daily reminder anons...drugs will turn you into a commie faggot.

I'm not a big Lennon guy but I don't take Imagine like that at all. To me he's pulling waaaaay back and trying to talk about it from an all-encompassing, centrist view saying "imagine if everything that has caused a war didn't exist?" I use to think he was a commie faggot but now I really think he was just high and Imagine was a lucid moment that go misinterpreted as leftism.

Imagine

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Honestly his need for rhyme as a songwriter was probably the flaw here. Lines like "it's easy if you try," or "I wonder if you can," sound very condescending but again, I don't think he meant it like that. He was trying to get a good rhyme put together and the supposed leftist viewpoint in conjunction with the typical holier than thou shit that retard liberals do makes it sound like he's a pretentious nigger sucker.

Fuck I may be wrong and it may be just like it sounds...commie fuck

You think Ringo is better than paul? Ringo? Ringo isn't better than Nickleback. And I'll agree that McCartney career wasn't very good, but I believe that's for 2 reasons.....1 he is trying to pull away from his Beatles roots and be something different but that was so much of who he is the music greatly suffered for it. 2 also, don't forget how both paul and John were retarded when it came to their whores and they both gave the slabs too much control in the recording studio..."oh just look at my lady, she's a great song writer, listen" proceed to hear raped cat screening sound behind detuned guitar and rythm-less drum.....thanks guys

Fuck you don't talk shit about Ringo. The man just wanted to play drums and smile. He also talks shit to drummers like Travis Barker.

he wasn't blackmailed

he just didn't mean it in the way you think he did

it's just a song about peace

save your breath, komsu. the am*rifat mind works on a basic principle: simplifying complex concepts by attaching fixed values to them "hurr he said no countries, he must be a fucking commie!" this state is a win win for the average burger; less energy is used by brain so more energy is available for moving their enormous bodies

Wtf I still love cream!

John Lennon was a hypocrite who sang about love inbetween beating his wife and neglecting his son while jumping on whatever fad religion or philosophy he would come across (remember bagism? of course your don't. remember that one year he was into Indian spiritualism before dropping it completely?). He also filled his solo albums with shit Yoko songs.

Awesome songwriter though.

By the way what bullshit are you spreading about weakened ties with Ringo? He was literally in the process of writing a song for Ringo before he got shot. That song "I'm the Greatest" was written by John, Ringo was the drummer on Plastic One Band for Christ sake. Ringo had great relationships with every Beatle. Read a book dipshit.

>The only "lesser" Beatle was McCartney, as evidenced by his garbage solo career
>Band on the Run
>Ram

Fuck you to hell and back. Venus and Mars was pretty good too. Red Rose Speedway also had some good stuff as did his first solo album. He had a better solo output than George that's for damn sure.

Leave Ringo alone, MY RINGO IS A SAINT!

He wrote a song called 'Woman Is the Nigger of the World'

You obviously don't know shit about him. He was a filthy commie, as commie as they come. Read a fucking book about him or watch a good biography. Nixon hated him for a reason.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

McCartney is a shitbag. I met the man, he thinks any of his fans are nothing more than cash cows.