Automation kills jobs

So I am a one working on muh automation that will steal ur jobs. AMA

t. Researcher in automatic control systems

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UtBa9yVZBJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am already automating myself away, so jokes on you - I am stealing YOUR job!

You're automating urself? I have been fully automatic for like 27 yrs

How soon?

Try automating MY job!

(NEET)

Many clerk jobs get already automated.

But seriously, how long will it take till everything is automated? Does it even happen or are wage costs so low that investment in automation isn't profitable for most industries?

Why don't you Automation a personality, faggot. So far the only thing you faggots automate is bragging & stupid shitposts.

You can speculate endlessly. The fact is, automation DOES happen all the time. There are plenty of research projects on automation. A lot of things get automated. It's math.

There is even no such a thing as a fundamental limitation on artificial intelligence. Some day, even human brain may get fully modelled

Yeah no shit.
I fucking grocery shop.
I meant what's the timeline on important events in automation.
It sounds like Tesla will announce an automated semi-truck in September (at this point in the thread, I've provided more insight into the field of automation than you have). When will the grocery stores and drive-thrus be big fucking vending machines and cars that come pick you up and drop you off and drones that deliver shit right to your house and houses that build themselves and all that other horseshit?

Look at this for instance

youtu.be/UtBa9yVZBJM

Not if we out automate your automations, Change accepted. Globization eco war

I don't give a fuck about automation.

If the economy and people are left in peace nothing bad will happen.

But as things stand automation will be the next big scare for retarded governments to use to further their own interests.

Booohoo automaton steals our jobs.
Good. Makes the stuff "your" job produces much cheaper and enables you to do shit for a living you have never dreamt about.

People already pay shitton of money to watch other people play video games... ridiculous things like that will only increase the more automation takes care of the important stuff.

Jobs won't disappear, they move to new places.

>People already pay shitton of money to watch other people play video games...

>user I don't know what I'm doing with my life either. I really have no idea. I wasted the better parts of my life comfy with a girl for 7 years making Youtube videos and livestreaming supporting myself doing something I love.

>Needless to say such a meaningless existence got boring and I am not 27 wandering skilless alone and lost. Where the hell does someone get a job video editing? or just having extremely good people skills? Ya don't really.

>I'm looking into taking up a course and start working on a trade but have no idea what to pick. I just want to make money, get a land for myself and a family in the next ten years before I'm too fucking old and useless.

You know what's sad? We learn all this shit becoming smarter and more valuable to society than any doctor or lawyer, but we get paid less than a black public transit employee.

(coming from a mech engineer in automation)

Once all cars become automated I'm going to make it my mission in life to destroy all technology.
Once you remove our control the whole thing needs to be reset and you faggots need to learn some proper fucking ethics.

The thing I want to see get automated most is the pharmacy process. I wanna replace those smug lazy overpaid bean counters so bad. Without gov licensure creating their little monopoly they'd be paid min wage.

Do you really need a shit pile of money? Or is this craving something induced from outside?

How will your country justify importing 60 million Muslim immigrants when there are no jobs for them?

>ethics
Ethics is for fags

Says the faggot.

Already started

Will it affect employment rates?

Just get a PLC and a servo drive.. your wasting your time

Yes. Automation is pointless and the dream of lazy sacks of shit.

That's a whole other question. I personally think that it's needed to drastically reduce the European middle class 80% of which are totally unnecessary due to automation. They consume a lot, buy gayphones and suits for dogs, work totally irrelevant jobs like lawyers. They have to be removed. Not everyone can be simply made to a utuber or some shit.

You might think that the population will still keep high due to muslim invaders. In fact, it is reducing because of migration. It's contradictory, but it's a fact

This is what separates the engineers from the technicians. You will ALWAYS be just a technician.

In which areas?

It was just a random pic, no need to take it so seriously

like every municipal job that you can think of. why is the DMV still there.

>tfw you can't automate your suffering

it improves production and machines never get tired they just get shut down depending on their work schedule for maintanance.I strongly disagree with it tho,it's just another nail in the coffin for the factory workers who will end up on the unemployment payroll because they have no other skills than what they were taught.

Elec and Electronic Engineer (BE Hons) .. suck my over educated dick

>I strongly disagree with it tho,it's just another nail in the coffin for the factory workers who will end up on the unemployment payroll because they have no other skills than what they were taught.
Yep.

They are unnecessary. Deal with it. Can't stump automation