Muslim here if you don't stop the Islamophobia I'm gonna kill myself. I'm warning you...

Muslim here if you don't stop the Islamophobia I'm gonna kill myself. I'm warning you.. you're hatred will lead to a loss of an innocent life, the moral burden will be entirely on you! So stop it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29U-ZSqJPHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to Church (not to blow it up)

(and don't rape the women)

(or the children)

reeee get the fuck out of my country you fucking sand nigger get the fuck out of my country reeee

Please do it. I beg of you. You worship a pedophile.

(or the livestock)

What the fug.

I love muslims now!

stop being racist reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Do it nigger faggot

>(not to blow it up)
No mudslime will do it then

Inshallah brother why not kill yourself while blowing up some filthy kuffar? You are a bad muslim!

or that

or this

and most certainly because of this

do a backflip if you're at the bridge! :^)

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING SAND NIGGER I'LL STOP BEING RACIST WHEN YOU STOP WORSHIPPING A PEDOPHILE AND CUTTING HEADS OF YOU 3RD WORLD SHITSKIN I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU MYSELF BEFORE YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUT FUCKING MOSQUES IN MY FUCKING COUNTRY YOU MOTHERFUCKER

>Muslim
>you live in Melbourne i assume?

Why do all you Muslims have to be such assholes all the time?

because they are a cancer on the western world!

Wouldn't it ultimately be your self hatred that causes you to kill yourself? If Sup Forumss criticism of Islam was totally baseless and without merit why would it bother you so much? It should at least fill you with anger and hatred for us in return rather than depression and self loathing. The obvious solution isn't to kill yourself but to simply stop being a Muslim, this easily achievable as Islam isn't a race but rather a region and culture you choose to be part of.

classic au

if its brown flush it down

bye

>the moral burden will be entirely on you!
You could just not blow yourself up dude.

Good bye

Do it, you goat fucking faggot!

youtube.com/watch?v=29U-ZSqJPHM

>if you kill yourself Achmed you win.

Muslim = pedophile worshipping terrorist, KYS

Just convert to Buddhism.. they don't blow nearly as much stuff up.

Please, please fucking kill yourself.

>I'm gonna kill myself. I'm warning you.. you're hatred will lead to a loss of an innocent life,

You're not innocent if you drag people down with you via explosive vest, Muhammad.

Pls kill yourself sandnigger

Muhammed (piss be upon him) was a disgusting man both at the time and especially by todays standards.

live stream your scuicide faggot. i want to record this.

Australia, you always brings a smile to my face.
>Australia son, best son.

B-but Dad!

Have you tried accepting Christ into your heart?

Stream it

ill be the netural middle man of the thread, listen i dont really care what you believe in islam chrisitan or what ever you have to make the change and make noone racist. Be nice toward people be heartful toward children you gotta keep trying to kill yourself over such stupidity

DEATH TO ISLAMIC PICS

PIGS

Stream it, faggot.

i fucking love it

>he moral burden will be entirely on you!

Are you kidding me? For most people on here, its a moral burden to make sure as many of you die or go back to the sandbox

if youre going to kill yourself can you at least do it in a terrorist attack so we can have a happening

Lol bye

Aussie bros be warned truck attack incoming by peace loving (god is great) screaming bro.

doitfaggot.png

Do it faggot one less kebab to run out

Don't let/pol/'s dreams be dreams

Do it faggot

This is unacceptable.
Your goats belong to us.

Do it, can't be islamophobe it there are no muslims left

>SAGE

Do you know that OP is a shill?