Why are you a virgin?

Can't hang with normie girls

How the fuck can anybody be virgin in this day and age
Just use Tinder bro
It's really easy to get laid

>tfw poo in the loo is a chad

I'm not

So there's that

Nope it's not like that in America. You need a BBC or there's no hope. All the white girls I know are going black :(

i'm not. still sexually desperate. Every girl notices and keeps distance like i'm some kind of dindu.

>tfw married and 3 daughters

But all the Asian and brown girls are chasing the white guys.

But i understand your point white women are powerless against the BBC

I was raised extremely religious so I never pursued anything sexual in my young relationships. In retrospect I should've gone full bore because now, I don't know any women.

I want my first time to mean something. I also don't have social media so I can't just get on if I wanted to.

I just given up on woman. They are useless and sex is overrated. Put'em all in a giant Lebensborn baby-maker machine.

>already awkward af
>get a gf somehow
>read about masturbating for extended performance
>fap before I go to her
>about to gibe D
>extreme stress/performance stress
>cant get a boner
>the shame
>fucking stay there for a few more hours
>few weeks later avoid the topic
>break up
>only realize my mistakes half a year later

Since then I dont even try anymore, I kinda feel numb in general nowadays

>Just be yourself works for me :)
/r9k/ wants to have a word with you

Because no woman also is

So whos the father?

born again virgin haven't had sex in 2 years
no one likes me

The Jews

the only real answer

I feel ya mate. Married with 2 girls. Trying hard to combat the jewing they are exposed to everywhere.

No wonder Tinder works for you. You live in India.

>lol

well first I need to finish a few exams I didnt to be ablle to go back to college and then all steem ahead baby

hi ali

Be chill? Oh wait, youre a neo nazi. Dont be a neo-nazi.

>Not waiting for mariage

I sometimes tell myself 'fuck it' and go for it. I end up wanting to save myself instead of sticking it in the junkies that get near my dick, and settle for third base. It's gross.

Yes, and to be honest, sexual intercourse is the last thing on my mind. You see I come from a shitty family with absolutely horrible people, quite frankly I have no interest in having children and the thought of copulation alone makes me cringe. As you can see, I have my reasons.. not to mention that I'd rather focus on myself and shaping myself to be the perfect human being.

By the way, it's not that I can't get girls, I've had many girls confess their want for me only for me to turn them down. My intellect alone is enough to cause a female to stagger in pleasure, and if my intellect isn't enough my perfectly formed peak performance body will.

>tfw too intelligent to date

I rarely meet women and the only relationship I've had was with an American living on the west coast. We never met IRL, pretty sad desu.

socially-distant from the culture here so getting girls that understand why the culture here is shit is quite a fucking challenge.

Keep them off the internet. For their own sake.

Pretty sound advice considering the fact that your own ideals will have time to set in and thus making the left leaning MSM less effective.