German Judge Says Turkish Man's Forced Violent Sex Is 'Culturally' Not Rape

pjmedia.com/trending/2017/04/21/german-judge-acquits-turkish-man-of-rape-after-4-hours-of-forced-violent-sex/

A German judge has acquitted a Turkish man of rape, despite the fact that he forced a woman to have sex with him, and left her incapacitated. The judge argued that in "the mentality of the Turkish cultural circle," what the woman "had experienced as rape" might be considered merely "wild sex." The judge refused to convict the rapist, because "no intention is demonstrable."

According to the German daily newspaper Märkische Allgemeine (forgive the weak translation from Google Translate), the judge told the woman, "I believe Mrs. G. every word," but added that "her tormentor probably did not know what he was doing to her." On the night of August 18, 2016, the 23-year-old Turkish man sold drugs to the young woman and they consumed speed together.

He asked her to "go to bed with her" and she refused. According to the report, she had said he was "not her type." But the drug dealer forced himself on her. Here's how the paper described the encounter:

>The young drug trader then complimented his customer, dragged her by the arm, threw her on the bed and pulled her out. He shoved his shoulders firmly against the metal bars at the head of his bed, his head jammed between two of them. The woman cried "stop" and resisted by scratching the accused at the back. But at some point she gave up and let her go as she put it. Several times he had entered her, the whole ordeal ended after four hours, when he got a call and suddenly had to leave, so that she too could go.

She refused, cried "stop" after he had grabbed her, and then finally she gave up. To most people, that sounds like rape. Indeed, the German paper reported that the Turkish man "carried on the sexual intercourse for hours on end so badly" that the girl could "not run properly for the next two weeks."

>Wilhelm defending his germanic brothers
>Luther writing anti jewish papers, advocating for war against turks
>Hitler trying to the aryan race

>same as merkel

sage and out

save*

>Defending those anti-Catholic heretics

Deus Vult, faggot

>Luther writing anti jewish papers
while destroying europe in the process

>Wilhelm defending his germanic brothers

>Hitler trying to the aryan race

>not being a legitimate country

Friendly reminder that your leader kissed niggerfoot

>muh feet
>muh non-country

although I agree with the second one, its still not an argument sperglord

>Everything the Pope does is Ex Cathedra

Just stop now, you are pretending to be stupid

>Defending catholic faggots
>even ironically
next time dont rape their children and tax them to hell and maybe they wont question you

really makes me think

Germany YES!

>PJmedia

Fake news

That's right goy, only believe trusted news like CNN...

m8 Protestantism is simply if you accept Jesus Christ as your savior then you go to heaven

>the aryan race

still better then being a catholic faggot
>catholics fucked up so badly that some would rather be turkish then catholics
catholics WILL defend this.

>you either like german humor or you don't

the turks think Erdogan is a hit, but they don't know Adolf was Hitler

Pol turds complaining about rape when it's more along the lines of
- druggie bitch goes to her dealers place
-Goes along with whatever he says
- have sex
-regrets it then cries rape like a typical cunt
It's literally whatchadoin rabbi-the female edit

he is probbably k*rd

Whatever happened to "ignorance of the law is no defence?"

Does Germany not have that?
Can you literally rob a bank at gunpoint, shoot the teller dead and send their head in a box to their family, semen dripping out of the gap-jawed mouth and then go "I didn't know it was illegal?" and get away with it?

Because that's the precedence they are setting.

Thanks for a shitty infographic murishart
Hitler had a priapic hardon for muds just like the german general staff in the last war

What the fuck?
I understand that there may not be enough evidence to convince a man on this charge, but this was not even the case here. The judge literally believed that all of the events occurred. It is okay because this is how we expect Turks to behave.
Who does this benefit? ((()))

He would never let them in, let alone take over the capitol

it's very sad to see the government working against its own people in this way, all across Europe it seems. I'm reminded that it happens here too, like with the Berkely mayor holding the police back from protecting people from Antifa. It's the most disgusting betrayal of trust and abuse of power for a government to act against its people. Sometimes I feels ashamed just to be alive at all in these times. When we look back at this time thousands of years from now, those of us who sat here and let it happen won't be remembered fondly I think. Not the victims mind you, but the indifferent.

Only if you're from a different culture.
Literally. I'm not even attempting to clone the hyperbole of an Express.co.uk comments section or anything. Under this ruling you can literally legally enact Shariah Law

ABORT

>ROACH THREAD

>Msy

hahahaha shit tier image fuck you

butthurt papas faggot detected
go kiss nigger feet

But what about "No means no"?

By being white you have given consent to get robbed for the extermination of your people inside Germany according to (((merkel)))

>Luther
The Papists throwing a hissy fit for thirty years because Luther called out their Pharisee-type bullshit is not Luther's fault.