Time to upgrade our weaponized autism Sup Forums

Time to upgrade our weaponized autism Sup Forums

This ones for the hordes of /ourguys/ currently deep undercover inside domestic terrorist organization Antifa:

>Since World War II, US intelligence agencies have devised innovative ways to defeat their adversaries. In 1944, CIA’s precursor, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), created the Simple Sabotage Field Manual.

>This classified booklet described ways to sabotage the US’ World War II enemies. The OSS Director William J. Donovan recommended that the sabotage guidance be declassified and distributed to citizens of enemy states via pamphlets and targeted broadcasts.

>Many of the sabotage instructions guide ordinary citizens, who may not have agree with their country’s wartime policies towards the US, to destabilize their governments by taking disruptive actions. Some of the instructions seem outdated; others remain surprisingly relevant. Together they are a reminder of how easily productivity and order can be undermined.

cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2012-featured-story-archive/simple-sabotage.html

cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2012-featured-story-archive/CleanedUOSSSimpleSabotage_sm.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

theblackvault.com/documentarchive/psychological-operations/
vault.fbi.gov/stay-behind-special-agent-program-in-alaska
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis
discord.gg/WBMXy
lmgtfy.com/?q=Wikileaks airport operational guide
zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-10-28/cointelpro-techniques-dilution-misdirection-and-control-internet-forum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadow_Brokers#Leak_history
medium.com/@shadowbrokerss/dont-forget-your-base-867d304a94b1
steemit.com/shadowbrokers/@theshadowbrokers/lost-in-translation
youtube.com/watch?v=DU8hg4FTm0g
youtube.com/watch?v=5fCESxU1Ccs&t=523s
youtube.com/watch?v=_g7r5UyM-Tg
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/vault7
youtu.be/uxmMt4EW3PQ
youtu.be/D6BdaoyJe-Q
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855394634717163522
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/
wikileaks.org/hackingteam/emails/
openbiometrics.org/
paterva.com/malv4/community/
paterva.com/web7/buy/maltego-clients/casefile.php
voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
youtube.com/watch?v=cRrlv0Q8iF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theblackvault.com/documentarchive/psychological-operations/

>You've stumbled upon the largest privately run online repository of declassified government documents anywhere in the world. With more than 1.4 MILLION pages of documents to read, on nearly every government secret imaginable, The Black Vault is known worldwide for getting down to the truth... and nothing but.

>Every document in this archive was obtained through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Begun in 1996, at the age of 15, John Greenewald, Jr., began hammering the U.S. Government with FOIA requests to obtain information. The Black Vault is the result of that near 2 decade effort.

>Psychological Operations (PSYOP, PSYOPS) are techniques used by military and police forces to influence a target audience’s value systems, belief systems, emotions, motives, reasoning, and behavior. Target audiences can be governments, organizations, groups, and individuals, and are used in order to induce confessions, or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator’s objectives. These are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics.

Familiarize yourself with these documents back to front, if you're a regular poster in these kinds of threads, save this comment and copypasta regularly. We're going full inteligence agency boys.

>Between 1950 and 1951, the FBI was involved in planning for and beginning to implement a program to identify and train personnel who would act in a clandestine capacity in Alaska should the USSR invade the area. This Stay Behind Agent Program, also called STAGE by the FBI, was to be done in concert with other government agencies. The FBI abruptly ended its involvement in September of 1951; the reason why is not indicated in the materials released.

vault.fbi.gov/stay-behind-special-agent-program-in-alaska

Bump

>that flat earth
Fucking saved

>linking to the actual CIA
Fucking love you ozzies, keep kicking them out.

you can grab all the wifi AP information out of the air in a crowd of them, likely to carry phones which all have unique MAC addresses

I have a proposal. I've been lurking in on a handful of the antifa reddits, and any rational debate is banned, or accused of being a nazi sympathizer. It doesn't work. So, I propose we take the opposite route. Goad them into stepping their game up, become MORE fanatic, MORE violent. It should not only prevent being silenced by the admins there, but will further push public support toward the right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis

Can we stop with the 'weaponized autism' meme please. It's cringey as fuck.

I'm looking for volunteers that can be committed to starting a new subreddit that will hopefully go under the radar for about a month. Not asking for a personal army, but I have a discord chat to discuss further planning.

discord.gg/WBMXy

I recommend the Wikileaks Airport Operations Security Guide, It's still classified, but it has information that can be used outside of an airport. The information within has to deal with operational security and the proper tactics to maintaining a cover , how to build that cover and best practices when under duress.

>cringey
guess where you belong

bump

link

I'm all in boys

lmgtfy.com/?q=Wikileaks airport operational guide

Where are you based out of. I see NZ; If that is the case, I'm little help here unless you're pulling decentralized ops. I'm in though, so long as we are doing this right.

Oh we will do this right.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=Wikileaks airport operational guide
Nice try burgerlard NSA

can we stop the 'can we stop please' meme please? It's cringey as fuck.

Better yet, operate a gsm transceiver (online for a couple hundred dollars) in the middle of the crowd, intercept all data transfers, and extract the social media data like profile names and the posts they made.
Or create a hotspot and use an arp spoofer like faceniff (that has sslstrip+) and look through all captured profiles for incriminating selfies or the like.

For Sup Forumss endless swarm of cyber operatives:

>COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum.

>There are several techniques for the control and manipulation of a internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of a 'uncontrolled forum.'

zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-10-28/cointelpro-techniques-dilution-misdirection-and-control-internet-forum

checked

Dude. There is data clear recorded data showing that there is Aluminum in the top soil. And the percentage world wide of these aluminum contaminants are increasing... Aluminum is manufactured and produced from Aluminium... This is clear prof of chemtrails, but it goes a step further. There was a study showing that nano particles of Aluminum bypasses the human liver and these nanoAluminum directly damages our brain, by destroying portions of our frontal lobes.. Essentially every time you breath "fresh" air you are slowly undergoing a chemical Lobotomy

from the cia link about the motivation for the saboteur

Since the effect of his own acts is limited, the saboteur may become discouraged unless he feels that he is a member of a large, though unseen, group of saboteurs operating against the enemy or the government of his own country and elsewhere. This can be conveyed indirectly: suggestions which he reads and hears can include observations that a particular technique has been successful in this or that district. Even if the technique is not applicable to his surroundings, another's success will encourage him to attempt similar acts.

interesting, a lof of the rest is very specific to material old fashion stuff though.

Can we stop with the 'cringey' meme? It's cringey as fuck.

I think everyone is projecting abstractions onto a clear case of babies need their bottles.

PRAISE

wat, that made no sense

But user, that's EXACTLY what we are.

>I'm an ASPIE btw

kek I wonder if he's farting

ha, first thing i thought was happening, the look on the guy's face is to perfect

But t_d loves the "weaponized autism" meme, so does (((sargon of akkad))).

RECENTLY LEAKED NSA MASS SURVEILLANCE TOOLS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadow_Brokers#Leak_history

>The Shadow Brokers (TSB) is a hacker group originating in summer 2016.[1][2] They published several leaks of some of the National Security Agency (NSA) hacking tools including zero-day exploits.[1] Specifically, exploits and vulnerabilities[3][4] targeting enterprise firewalls, anti-virus products and Microsoft products[5], tied to the Equation Group threat actor,[6] NSA's Tailored Access Operations (TAO).[7][8][9]

Leak 4:
medium.com/@shadowbrokerss/dont-forget-your-base-867d304a94b1

Leak 5:
steemit.com/shadowbrokers/@theshadowbrokers/lost-in-translation

DEFCON: Practical Cell Phone Spying
youtube.com/watch?v=DU8hg4FTm0g

thats been a meme before the cuck of akkad

Holy shit I feel wonderful in here.

Alright Yout-e-Everyone :'(

youtube.com/watch?v=5fCESxU1Ccs&t=523s
youtube.com/watch?v=_g7r5UyM-Tg

That's about all, peace out

This is amazing.

we should try this shit in neofag

na kys cunt

since everyone's dumping info i'll help.

pic related something more effective than the lock that the antifaggot used.

i think one of the obese pastel girls used a hankerchef connected to a lock like that

Fuck off.

shadilay shadilay la mia libertà
shadilay shadilea oh nooo
shadilay shadilay oh sogno o realtà
shadilay shadilay oh nooo
vola nella mia vita, no non è finita
io mi fermerò
sciogli le mie vele, nel cielo e in fondo al mare
io ti crederò

>Can we

Weaponized Autism is Unstoppable

Finally got around to redoing the Clover in the top left because it was some low res sprite. Now it's nice and vectorized.

Where does these come from?

>cringey

ya need some good ol' Zyklon B I guess

>Vault 7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/vault7
youtu.be/uxmMt4EW3PQ
youtu.be/D6BdaoyJe-Q
Part B: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855394634717163522

>Today, Tuesday 7 March 2017, WikiLeaks begins its new series of leaks on the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. Code-named "Vault 7" by WikiLeaks, it is the largest ever publication of confidential documents on the agency.

>The first full part of the series, "Year Zero", comprises 8,761 documents and files from an isolated, high-security network situated inside the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence in Langley, Virgina. It follows an introductory disclosure last month of CIA targeting French political parties and candidates in the lead up to the 2012 presidential election.

>The Global Intelligence Files
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/

>The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods.

>Hacking Team Emails
wikileaks.org/hackingteam/emails/

>Today, 8 July 2015, WikiLeaks releases more than 1 million searchable emails from the Italian surveillance malware vendor Hacking Team, which first came under international scrutiny after WikiLeaks publication of the SpyFiles. These internal emails show the inner workings of the controversial global surveillance industry.

100 deadly skills

Open source facial biometric software: openbiometrics.org/

In theory, one could use said software in conjunction with on-site live streams to find subjects of interest.

Useful investigation plotting software: Maltego and CaseFile. Free version of Maltego can return 12 results automatically, but it's not limited if you trigger the search manually. CaseFile is free even for commercial usage and doesn't need any registration.

paterva.com/malv4/community/
paterva.com/web7/buy/maltego-clients/casefile.php

Hey guys, califag here. 707 no proxy. Couple truth bombs for you niggers.
>these protests you see are staged by the deep state
>the illusion of civil unrest is intentional: DO NOT FALL FOR IT
>they're designed to flag potential radicals on both sides
>malleable leftist students are being recruited to larp muh revolutionary
>the naive right is being manipulated into larping muh patriotism
>the PD-insider user was a larp, the PD is excited to use its riotoys
>yes the (((local governance))) is in on it
Deep state was legitimately in awe of weaponized autism, but are now creating the ways to use it to their advantage. That's what we're witnessing in berkeley: level 13 psyops coupled with 11d supergravity underwater backgammon. If this info is new to you, here are some other things to be wary of:
>posters encouraging violence/extremism in related threads; they're often agents who are baiting
>posters encouraging you to participate, they use pretty basic manipulation tactics
>ie: "if you don't participate you're a pussy, if you weren't there you can't comment", etc etc
Going to pasta this in a couple threads until mods hand out more bans (they're freaking out about plants/agents being identified on site)
And for fucks sake stop buying into the marketing, sometimes I think you goy deserve this fate.

>“Bernays’ honest and practical manual provides much insight into some of the most powerful and influential institutions of contemporary industrial state capitalist democracies.”—Noam Chomsky

>“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.”—Edward Bernays, Propaganda

>A seminal and controversial figure in the history of political thought and public relations, Edward Bernays (1891–1995), pioneered the scientific technique of shaping and manipulating public opinion, which he famously dubbed “engineering of consent.” During World War I, he was an integral part of the U.S. Committee on Public Information (CPI), a powerful propaganda apparatus that was mobilized to package, advertise and sell the war to the American people as one that would “Make the World Safe for Democracy.” The CPI would become the blueprint in which marketing strategies for future wars would be based upon.

>Bernays applied the techniques he had learned in the CPI and, incorporating some of the ideas of Walter Lipmann, became an outspoken proponent of propaganda as a tool for democratic and corporate manipulation of the population. His 1928 bombshell Propaganda lays out his eerily prescient vision for using propaganda to regiment the collective mind in a variety of areas, including government, politics, art, science and education. To read this book today is to frightfully comprehend what our contemporary institutions of government and business have become in regards to organized manipulation of the masses.

voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

>spherecucks

Also made a few phone wallpapers for the most autistic of you lads.

can we please stop the 'cringey as fuck' meme please. It's cringey as fuck.

Now you know to lurk moar faggit.

I acutally agree. Just would not use the same words as you did.
Its just a forced meme. It was fun at first now its just annoying.

so basically what the cia did in south american in the 60s and 70s

Good post. I keep seeing assholes suggesting that people start wearing some kind of uniform, gearing up, escalating violence. Whether it's 'deep state', or another state, it's a horrible idea and seems to be gaining traction. The antifags are escalating as well.

Instigating violence only hurts our cause. We are winning the PR war and ultimately the culture war, we have no need to act like the domestic terrorists Antifa.

you suprised? the cia were always larping autists
They have no gf

Go back to

>Office of Strategic Services

that deserves a ((( )))

careful with incorporation enemy strategies for your own goals

anarchists cookbook v2000 full pdf is available via berkeleys actual edu website
rules for radicals is another go to playbook these groups use religiously

Absolutely, but I don't see many anons calling them out on it.

Please understand we aren't misbehaving, we are autistic.

Ok being serious for a second, can we stop the 'can we stop the 'can we stop please' meme please?' meme please? Shit is cringy

no

moar tools

>Office of Strategic Services (OSS)

literally the No1 agency to get america into WW2 (the name was different before WW2)

youtube.com/watch?v=cRrlv0Q8iF0

I hate that Baked Alaska dude, came out of nowhere and is such a larper, high suspect in my book

Have a badge you beautiful autists

I'm autistic enough. Thanks!

i agree. self deprecation is what leads to all that beta/numale bullshit

Ridicule is the most powerful PSYOP weapon known. When we bathe in self-ridicule and insult each other in worse ways than our enemies could imagine, we disarm them of their most effective strategy.
When you take yourselves too seriously, you expose your own weakness.

It's why LAUGHING at everything Antifa do and day at their rallies is such an effective tactic. Everyone wants to be in on a joke. Ridicule and laughter is the best way to make the Antifa-lites question their leadership and ideology.

ex buzzfeed and cia recruit. proudboys is mkultra
>you have to get into fights to be one of us

is it cringe to have this on phone?

Their one tactic is making social outcasts of people they hate.
Too bad for them, they made enemies of people who are already social outcasts.

>ex buzzfeed and cia recruit.

that i belive, there is smth highly disgenuine with that alaska faggot

>proudboys is mkultra

mkultra is smth more out of this world, proudboys mostly seems like intel gathering...

i sekret agent noa