Italian beauty queen paid the toll

Your thoughts about her, anons ?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4428892/Italian-beauty-queen-bares-acid-scars.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4428892/Italian-beauty-queen-bares-acid-scars.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XeVZQoJ5FdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL

/thread

What is it with muds and throwing acid on women?

Stop copying a thread from a few hours ago for (you's)

Its the ultimate romantic parting gift.
The ancient "you break my heart, I melt your face with acid" maneuver.

where are these slimes even getting all this acid from??

he fucked her up real good

Bruciare il carbone, paga il dublooni.

Confirmed paid.

Probably order it online or a science shop. Or just car battery acid.

What's interesting is way back in the 50s in my hometown some greaser threw acid in the face of some girl.

I know that in 3rd world shitholes its because textile production is the main line ob biz and due to poor regulations and bhp all kinds of acids are easily available.

In europe, I think its more like they practice their culture and tradition.

>I worked at a dolfinarium where they use acids to clean filters,' she recalls. 'So I asked the man who cleans the filters what should I do if he attacked me with acid. 'Should I wash my face or not?' He said: 'If I were you I wouldn't rinse it - there's a kind of acid which makes holes in your skin, if you pour water on it.'

What is the best way to get rid of acid on your skin if you are attacked on the streets and you have nothing but the clothes on your back? Tough it out? Scrub it with cloth?

>'If I were you I wouldn't rinse it - there's a kind of acid which makes holes in your skin, if you pour water on it.

I recall my chemistry teacher saying something similar about rinsing acid with alkali.
Might be vinegar IIRC altough its not alkali and I am not sure I remember it right but the gist of it was, dont rinse it with water.

you know it's actually the perfect punishment for women, it's a painful, permanent humiliation that robs them of the thing they cherish most (their looks)

God damn it Britain, you devolve fast under the muslim major.

Run into store, get milk/ammonia.

fpbp

haha thats a prime example of tng!

That's lye. It's only damaging when dissolved. It kinda burns when you get it on your skin because a tiny part dissolves in the water on your skin. Wash it off, and it all dissolves, and all starts to react with your skin.

Follow Islamic demographic change and open up acid shops near hot spots, you'll make a fortune.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+1

>'If I were you I wouldn't rinse it
what a dumb bitch

You burn the coal, you pay the toll.

>at maurizio costanzo's show

Bring back greasers.

She paid the toll, she gets to pass on the road to loneliness and cat ownership. Maybe some beta loser will pick her up at some point now that she's damaged goods and nobody wants to fuck her any more.

Yeah, she should totally date white chads instead. at least they only beat you.

it's muriatic acid (hydrochloric acid), probably at 37%. co3 2- salt deposits can be dissolved with HCl. She should've washed her face with water profusely, HCl is soluble in water. The pool guy didn't know what he was talking about.

Lots of water. Be it sulphuric or hydrochloric, or HNO3. They are all very soluble in water. use clothes if you have to but don't press them against the skin. Hell, ask somebody to piss on your face if you have to (urea, uric acid- high pka).

>dated an African

burn coal pay toll

Baking soda will react with the acid to neutralize it quickly. Just watch out for all the foam.

i actually think it's a nig problem
>jorge

Went from hot, to Rebel Wilson in the blink of an eye.

No one is gonna fuck a scaleskin who has been nigged. That's fucking rank.

>car battery acid
that shit is heavily diluted with water, it stings and burns a bit like a nettleplant, but it doesnt harm you in any way unless you either drink it or breathe its vapors
t. mechanic

agreed.

Initially i LOL'D at this story, now that it has passed I just think she's a disgusting degenerate parasite, I don't wish her this fate but I feel ZERO sympathy.

her bodys fine just use a bag

Hang on, if your hideous you now have a chance with her and your kids would be more attractive.

women who date niggers deserve no respect
still though, she didn't deserve acid in the face

/thread

I think she is the perfect example to tell young women and girls several things.
1) Respect men
2) Don't get with Niggers

I think it would horrify any young girl into thinking twice about choosing the correct man AND to keep her in line.

>Paid the toll

Well she paid for part of the toll, anyway. She's lucky to be alive.

hmmmmm? didn't think of that

>Hell, ask somebody to piss on your face if you have to

>walking home from work.
>Chief been a bitch
>Co-workers are a bunch of dumb faggots who ride your ass all day long
>Car broke and you know your wife just "hose" of Jose at home while you walk whitechapel road surrounded by brownchaps.

>Someone with a melting face run up to you and ask you to pee on her.
>You have performance anxiousness so you just stay there trying to push a drop while she just screams and melts at your feets like a cone of icecreame and all the arabs just standing there looking at you and then one hindu just run to her and shit on her face but it is too late.

Holly fuck that will take some shrinks to sort it out.

toll
[_] not paid
[X] paid

It was an acid attack to the face so you can just fuck her from behind. And in 20yrs most of her face should recover because she doesn't look to horrific right now. I mean she looks bad but if you look at Indian women who got hit with acid in some cases they're missing chunks of their face.

wew, she was a good looking girl. now she looks like a fucking ghoul.

lol

fpbp

This.

This is the best part, she could've had any white guy she wanted and live a life on easy mode since she was a model now she's going to be alone without kids and will be forced to work some shitty joby that is if they'll hire such skank as her. Nothing brings me more pleausre than seeing white women getting what they deserve. We're under attack from everbody, non whites, jews and they still have audaicy to date outisde their race. Truly god bless any nig that permanently scares coal burners.

>implying

>and then one hindu just run to her and shit on her face but it is too late.

lost it here. snotts shot from my nose onto the screen.

Im sure there is a niche market.

>perfect partner
>perfect
>partner
>partner who is perfect

> A C I D A T T A C K

"when he asked me if I wanted to try some acid?"

It didn't turn out as I expected.

Jesus fuck man

depends what it is. Generally first aid is to rinse with a weak stream of water, but in such a way that the water doesnt spread the acid.

however exception:

>Among the few chemical toxins that should NOT be irrigated immediately with water are dry lime, phenols, and elemental metals (eg, sodium, potassium, calcium oxide, magnesium, phosphorous). Dry lime should be brushed off the skin prior to irrigation. It contains calcium oxide, which reacts with water to form calcium hydroxide, a strong alkali. Elemental metals and certain reactive metal compoundscombust or release hazardous byproducts when exposed to water. Examples include: sodium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, lithium, cesium, and titanium tetrachloride.

>All fragments of such materials should be carefully removed with dry forceps and placed in a solution that is non water related (eg, mineral oil). Once this is done, the affected area should be covered with mineral oil (or a comparable solution) to prevent further exposure to air and moisture. Removal of phenol requires that it be wiped off the skin by sponges soaked in 50 percent polyethylene glycol (PEG).

Am currently on NoFap kick

Pic of bitch post-acid will def help...

>it was at this point that I realized the acid would be dropped on my face

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Erm no, sweetie, just no. Mboto treats me well because I respect his culture. He'd never do that to me

he's brazilian. he has that eddie from tekken look and a capoeira tattoo + he's name is tavares.

Pfft its all this hoax people, she was clearly trying to cosplay Vader

Could still conceivably be OK bang if done from behind.... doggy style, reverse cowgirl etc.

Sad part is women really think like that
>i respect him so he'd never do that to me!
>i listen him saying about his culture, it's the fault of the white men his country is in such a poor state!

at least she got to serve a youthful porpoise while she still had her beauty

fpbp

Paid the price for dating a nigger

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4428892/Italian-beauty-queen-bares-acid-scars.html
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Despite being accused of the horrific attack, Gessica, a finalist in the 2007 Miss Italy competition, insists that Tavares, from Cape Verde, was the perfect partner

you can't make this shit up

>someone will still white knight this whore

now she knows the meaning darky malarky

>where are these slimes even getting all this acid from??

Car Batteries

Avoid niggers

>those fucking dreads
Why do people think that ever looks good? Dreads always look like long dried out turds hanging from peoples heads.

She looks pretty excited to get more attention.

>Jorge Tavares
>Tavares

Isn't that Spanish?

Isn't Spain in Europe?

> burn the coal pay the toll
> mix your race melt your face

>went head first into the melting pot

I've seen videos of a guy sticking his hand in acid. they really aren't that strong and usually just tend to dry out the skin I think it really becomes bad once the acid is heated up to boiling temperatures because then you receive chemical burns along with thermal. But I don't know why acid attacks are so severe to the face when you can literally pour some of the most concentrated acids on your hand and as long as you wash it off after a short while all you'll get is cracked/very dry flakey skin

He looks like an average spaniard to me.

>once you go black you'll acid attack

Glad to have a cuntralian to point out the things that really matter

never mind apparently sulphuric acid reacts with the skin and causes thermal burns when it contacts with water, it's still worse if you don't wash it off though.
youtube.com/watch?v=XeVZQoJ5FdE
this is the acid video I was talking about before

Wow, she's turned really ugly

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahaahahhahahahhahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhhahhahhahhahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahhhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha

She now has shiny red puffy saggy dimpled white privilege. Her face should be the emoji of multi-cult enlightened reaction.

He's even strabic

thread is done boys archive this

The Coal Toll is steep.

It's very simply
>burn the coal, pay the toll

This. Although this can be achieved with less radical means, like breaking their nose and proeminent scars.