He is on Facebook and is a proud father

all his friends are afraid to point at the elephant in the room

he spent a decade with no pussy before getting this coal burner gf

as a Sup Forums user what the fuck should i do?

I was thinkin maybe send him a link to BLACKED website?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox25boston.com/news/white-couple-explains-decision-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets-adopt-black-children/326628378
likea.ezp8.com/article/236162.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0
youtube.com/watch?v=orAfWcsMjJE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3552751/White-evangelical-couple-Aaron-Rachel-Halbert-birth-black-triplets-adopting-African-American-embryos-left-couple-s-IVF-treatment.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lashing out at people for no reason will make enemies.

Why point out the kids? It's not because you shouldn't point out the Generality. It's because you shouldn't target the harmless. It's bad PR

What the fuck are you talking about? Those kids are that guy's biological kids.

Look at all of those fucking niglets. What exactly is he the "father" of in this picture?

>Why point out the kids
>harmless

his face is pure joy. would you such a beta sentimental cuck that his wife loves BDSM with black men

>harmless

Post link faggot

holy shit those kids are from 2-3 different dindus. this guy is a confirmed fucking cuck.

fox25boston.com/news/white-couple-explains-decision-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets-adopt-black-children/326628378

also this nigga is high as a kite.

dont throw stones if you live in a greenhouse

when I landed in London I taught I landed in Libya by mistake

>...the non profit embryo donation centre...
>yee take it white ho take all that meat daayyyyyum

my girlfriend isn't spawning dindus so i don't know what you're refering to. if you mean that london is a lost cause i agree - i'll move out in due time.

>Raising the son of a nigger and the daughter of a spic.

The white race has no chance of surviving with women like that.

are you saying that only men are free to enjoy a healthy sex life?

Check it out

likea.ezp8.com/article/236162.asp

SHIT this guy is FUCKED

Raising 5 kids, none of them his own

If you think your life is fucked, always remember that somewhere in California, King Cuck is raising Jamal's triples, and Pablo's girl

Wait, now they have FIVE mongrels?
Do send him something, hopefully he ends up killing himself so this whore cannot afford to raise more niggers.

kikebook. com/profile.php?id=38421543
kikebook. com/profile.php?id=26519002

>he ends up killing himself
statistics show that is more likely to be killed by the wife's bull than he killing himself

alpha breeding bulls snap easily at beta providers

it happens all the time on the news to step-father

Are you fucking retarded?

>If you think your life is fucked, always remember that somewhere in California, King Cuck is raising Jamal's triples, and Pablo's girl

>tfw.

>statistics show that is more likely to be killed by the wife's bull than he killing himself
LMAO

hes real?

Just comment and say "wow they look just like you Steve!"

I mean really is it that hard?

Lol do it

What if he's infertile, and they just chose to inseminate with random sperm so they could have kids?

random black sperm , EACH FUCKING TIME , 5 times in a row , top kek.

is Mal, dare I say, /ourguy/ ?

;^)

these 2 men are laughing at what they did

This will take care of itself black on black crime is still growing i believe so lets hope these 5 end up in that situation

Those kids are clearly adopted and you got this from some news story.

Fucking gross cucktianity must be destroyed

It's even worse they adopted the fertilised eggs of some nigger couple. Christcucks are mentally ill

>Rachel grew up in the delta of Mississippi and Aaron says “It wasn’t until she took a few trips to Haiti that the veil of racial prejudice was lifted from her eyes.”

>When they were still dating, a common bond that drew them together was the fact that he and Rachel both wanted to adopt. So they did, they adopted a 3-year-old Black boy and a 2-year-old biracial girl from their home state of Mississippi. They adopted Black kids because they said that Black kids don’t get adopted at the rate that White Kids do. I understand that. This next thing, I don’t understand. So the couple said they wanted their adopted kids to relate to any kids they birthed, so they went to National Embryo Donation Center, a Christian embryo bank and created 3 Black triplets from in-vitro fertilization.

>They adopted Black kids because they said that Black kids don’t get adopted at the rate that White Kids do

really? how true is this? all i see is black kids getting adopted. I knew a kid who was white who was never adopted.

fuck it time to go unironically pagan

you really fucking think anyone south of ohio would ever adopt a fucking nigger

>really? how true is this? all i see is black kids getting adopted. I knew a kid who was white who was never adopted.
Stop being a fucking retard. White kids are way more wanted for adoption than other races.

This man seems really happy. You all seem really unhappy. Whose winning here? Him.

i'm willing to wager California's numbers outweigh many of the lower pop states.

but yeah no I agree with you, i wouldn't want to adopt a jiggaboo either.

Why take random cum when you can adopt white kid?
And I bet insemination wasnt artificial at all.

I looked at your flag and immediatly stopped reading

know who else seemed happy? Robin Williams

Checkmate faggot

She literally WON'T have HIS kid? Ever??

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

I don't even know where your flag is from. 0 interest in your minor 'country'

This man could've had 5 white kids instead he has 5 black kids. Whose killing the white race here? Him.

Why are those babies so small? Something doesn't look quite right.

This has to be some weird fetish, it's not like she just fucked a black guy and had mixed kids, they spent a fortune on IVF just so she could birth 100% african babies.

>This has to be some weird fetish

They are hardcore Christians that's all you need to know

Strong alpha male that is a proud head of the family, what is so funny about this picture?

>FINLAND

It's cute the niglet is standing right in front of his ancestor. They look almost exactly the same.

kek

This guy is a repressed homo, right?

when i look at this picture i feel as if it's perfect and nirvana and as if its the way its meant to be

why is that?

dayim

Where in London lad? Kilburn here

>These people who believe in an all powerful god in the sky also do other crazy things!!
And in other news, water is wet and the sky is blue. More at 10

Hey, I'm in Kilburn tight now!

Varg was right again

Give me a cute white little girl and I will adopt her right now

Loli degenerate detected.

Proud of it

Jesus it had to be triplets right.
Why not just one kid?
What kind of sick joke is this?

Probably what he means is that only people who are able to support their own children should enjoy a healthy sex life ..

I was thinking that women adopt niglets because it is closer to owning a pet or vanity item then raising a actual child.

No, it's JUST a form of masochism.

As a black man this is breddy gud.

Thanks, white people.

Stay cucked.

Why A. Wyatt Mann is allways right?

you do nothing but let him stand as a sign, a warning, for future generations of huWhites

Black fathers are so damn young :(

Link him to this.

>Link him to this.

Fucking hell I forgot my link.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0

you ever seen me myself and Irene.

youtube.com/watch?v=orAfWcsMjJE

Showing off nogs is all fun and games until they are getting lapped in IQ by high school

WTFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3552751/White-evangelical-couple-Aaron-Rachel-Halbert-birth-black-triplets-adopting-African-American-embryos-left-couple-s-IVF-treatment.html

>The logical outcome of being pro-life
>adopt nigger embryos and give birth to them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>2017
>Being this cucked

C H R I S T C U C K
H
R
I
S
T
C
U
C
K

typical Sup Forumstier christcuck pro-lifer

This is what pro-lifers dream about on Sup Forums

>The logical outcome of being pro-life

HAHAHAHA

PRO LIFE KEK

Whats your problem? He's a proud civic nationalist

Bullshit thread...think people!

>really? how true is this? all i see is black kids getting adopted. I knew a kid who was white who was never adopted.

Rather than look up the data myself I'm going to question it and refer to my anecdotal experiences.

Pro Life Cuck

pathetic
>This crackhead seems to be really happy!You all seem really unhappy.Whose winning here?
gosh golly better get me sum of dat crack

Whitest names ever.