Ask an Arab muslim immigrant anything

This thread is for the exchange of political views and ideas to further the understanding between polarized ideals in a multipolar world. Perhaps we can bridge the gap together, Sup Forums.

>What am I still doing here edition

Kys

I'm sad you didn't die on the boat, but I hope you get the fuck off of Europa.

>tfw stuck in 2005 mode but living in 2017

Daily reminder that you're here forever.

Welcome friend. You should feel right at home here.

What is your favorite firearm?

Kanker op youssouf

Why did you immigrate?

You claim you're an Arab but I have a hard time believing that. Where are you actually from?

Troll thread
OP is a toothpaste proxy who claims to be a roach other days
Sage

Go home shitskin

if you fled your horrible muslim shit hole because you didn't want to live next to horrible people like, why do you think that the dutch should suffer your presence?

I've been here longer than I care to admit. So don't give me that friendly bullshit.
>What is your favorite firearm?
Mp5 for the ease of control.
And the classic AK47 folding stock-style because of its sound signature, it makes everyone freeze in their tracks.

Need the money.

I'm from Morocco. Not the obscure "im a muslim" sufi cultist, but an actual muslim. The kind that prays 5 times a day and is nice to his mother.

>nose
Get out of my thread, and also stop infesting Palestinian land, filthy rat.

>Get out of my thread, and also stop infesting Palestinian land, filthy rat.

why? usually arabs enjoy the development and life quality that jews and western people bring.
it's the arab mannaged shit holes that they (you) flee.

>And the classic AK47 folding stock-style because of its sound signature, it makes everyone freeze in their tracks.

I forgot to add, including me. I'm such a pussy when it comes to guns. Easily spooked by firecrackers. I had the chance to try some guns in 'Merica, when I visited it for a vacation. I think I ended up with a 700 dollar bill after a couple of hours, but it was worth it. At some point I was shooting 2 uzi's simultaneously, mimicking scarface.

I bet you are a nice person but you have to go back.

>I'm from Morocco. Not the obscure "im a muslim" sufi cultist, but an actual muslim. The kind that prays 5 times a day and is nice to his mother.
That's great and all, but why do you consider yourself an Arab? Obviously you probably can speak Arabic but aren't you North African? In which case were your ancestors Arabs or North Africans? If part Arab from Arabia, what'sthe percentage, roughly?

What development? All you do is leech money and scientific progress from the Americans. You even sold the technology to South-Africa, China and some other nations just to further your own position at the cost of America's technological superiority. Worse still, you blew up USS liberty killing hundreds of Americans to pull off a classical false flag which backfired in your face, just like the false flag you did in 9/11. If anything, the world is suffering by your evil existence for more than a thousand year, as is prophesied by the holy scripture.

So go ahead and kys, so we goyim can have a substantial boost in our development and life quality without your satanic shenanigans.

I would have to ask my uncle, he is historian and keeps track of the family tree in great detail. Our village was part of a caravan that migrated from the regions of Syria many centuries ago. 4 families settled in the mountains in Morocco. Percentage wise I wouldn't know. I don't keep track of ancestry because I live in the Netherlands.

No, I like it here.

You need to fuck off back to your own country, nobody wants you here.

Blow it out your ass.

Why do 99% of Muslim women wear only black?

I find black distasteful and some sense of style is appreciated without flaunting it.

My woman has good style, even if I say so myself.

Are you going to take a second wife?

1 woman is more than enough for me, I don't think I could handle a second one.

Is it true muslims treat white women as second class citizens

would you say anti-immigration policies and border control are justified

Hola, moro.

I'm starting to get bored of muslim AMAs but since you and I are almost family I gotta ask: European muslims are aware shit's gonna hit the fan, right? Like the moment most whities realise there is a 30-40% muslims in their countries (many of them retarded Salafist-puppets pushing for Sharia) then things are going to get exciting.

I dunno, what's the view of the average muslim fag? Thanks in advance!

Why do Muslims like to constantly criticize Christians for being too polytheist, yet the Qu'ran mentions angels with supernatural powers hundreds of times?

Why don't you kill yourself? Muslims are evil and moehommad was evil. Allah is the arab pagan moon god.

This. Moehommedans need to be slaughtered like the pigs they are.

>Is it true muslims treat white women as second class citizens
It is not the skin color that irks muslims, its the lack of values behind it.
I often find myself disgusted when a drunken girl tries to make advances on me while I mind my own business on a saturday night. They lack refinement and culture, and as such, we muslims tend to avoid them like the plague.

But if they are pure and muslims themselves, they will obviously be treated with respect like every one else. It is also unhonorable to marry a woman outside your race, so as Arabs, we tend to stick to our own race, my grandfather warned me to not muddy the waters, and I have taken heed of this warning, naturally.

>would you say anti-immigration policies and border control are justified
I think these policies are extremely ineffective, all they do is polarize and create discord among the people.

Hello Spainbro,

I hope this day won't come, but if it does, it will be a crisis obviously that is bad for the economy. I think muslims and non-muslims can co-exist peacefully without any problems, even if it is 30/100 or 50/100 muslim ratio. I draw this conclusion based on history and personal experience. You just need the right leader that understands the very principles of democracy, those leaders are sadly very rare.

>Why do Muslims like to constantly criticize Christians for being too polytheist, yet the Qu'ran mentions angels with supernatural powers hundreds of times?

There are beings with a higher status than us humans. But recognizing their existence doesn't mean we have to pray to them. There is only One worthy of praise and worship and that is our magnificent Creator

Christians on the other hand constantly pray to whatever "saint" they want, pray to manmade statues, imagery and more(trinity doctrine is blasmephy). This is considered polytheistic, as Jesus(May God be pleased with him) was a mere Messenger, like our prophet Muhammad(Peace be upon him). They deserve our respect

Moroccans are the most hated group in the Netherlands. Should there be an attack on Dutch soil like in Paris or Nice, I'm pretty sure Marrocans will have their own Kristallnacht. Shops will be ruined, people beaten up

After a second attack Dutchies will go full Nazi on your assistance

My honest advice Maroc: leave my country and leave Europe if you like breathing. We can live in peace: us here, you over there. You'll regret it one day soon if you decide to stay

Muhammad deserves pig shit in his mouth

kys arab pig

>You'll regret it one day soon if you decide to stay

I'll be fine, don't worry about me. Not that worried about some scrawny evropa autist splerging out tbqh.

Keep cycling through those proxies Chaim, I'll just keep reporting them.

Allah itself was based on the Hubal, a female moon God they worshipped before. The roaches would honor her by cutting of their testicles. Real shit, look it up

Pedo Monday came along and since then they only remove a part of the penis

Yes Allah is almighty, everything was created by him and everything is perfect. Except their Muslim micro dicks

fuck you

I like this guy. He's cool.

Where do you live Maroc? Which city? Probably Rotterdam

aside from your retarded muslim conspiracies, you still have to admit that israel is way way better than any other muslim country, not because we use m-16, but because we manage to have sewage systems while you monkees just shit on yourself.

you know very well why you don't want to live next to people like you, you should kill yourself (don't explode next to useful people) to ease on humanity.

>Palestinians built sewage systems
Well, we muslims had to accommodate the influx of (((the population))) in our land some way or another.

See That's nuclear-grade weaponized autism.

In other words, get the fuck out of my thread together with that Jew.

You are not too shabby either...for a leaf.

True facts. Islam is so vile.

There's something worse than a jew.

How do you feel about corporal punishment in accordance with shariah law?

Wouldn't want to be one the receiving side of it.

How can I get rich quickly?

>we Muslims

Like you have any form of unity besides being pedo worshippers with chopped off micro dicks

Kek, I think you know what I meant. Please answer my question.

how many of your muzzie circle believes in theocracies or sharia

Based Abdul dropping the redpills

I'd love to discuss in this thread but I genuinely have really bad diarrhea. Stuck in the toilet shitting out 3kg of sludge. Way too much chilli. I've burnt my o ring. Gut still in pain which means more to come. If I don't make it someone tell that TV star Ray Martin hes a cunt. Cheers lads. Pray for me

These people aren't fully developed. Products of many generations of incest

When do you think mass deportations will start?

I'll personally will start with OP

Not a jew so can't help you with that, sorry.

>micro dicks

Keep projecting your insecurities on me, maybe it will work.

>Implying im dodging the question
You asked me how I feel about it, I gave you an answer that I wouldn't want to be subjected to it.

Protip: If you want specific answers, be more specific instead of kekking like faggot when you ask people how they feel.

Probably in the same ratio as to how many burgerclaps like their burgers fried.

>im a sandnigger AMA

>Reply to this post if you called your local game shop and asked for Battle Toads.

Haha, that brings back some good memories.

I played soccer with Marrocans. They keep on their boxers while showering

Why would they do that? Another command of your false God?

Israel has committed:
Operation Suzanna (Levant Affair)
Theft of United States uranium to build an illegal nuclear plant
Assassination of John F. Kennedy
Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy
Attack on the U.S.S. Liberty
The 1967 6-Day War
Illegal nuclear deal with India and Pakistan
Infiltration of the world's high technology sector under Operation Talpiot
Princess Diana car accident.
World Trade Center Attacks September 11, 2001
Assassination of Lebanese Prime Minister Rafic Hariri

Do you not think you are a plague on the white race?

Don't forget the ousting of Morsi, the jews are responsible for that too.

>>Implying im dodging the question
>You asked me how I feel about it, I gave you an answer that I wouldn't want to be subjected to it.
>Protip: If you want specific answers, be more specific instead of kekking like faggot when you ask people how they feel.

Fine. What are your thoughts on corporal punishment in accordance with shariah law? Is it justified, ideal even? Would you want to live in a society under shariah law?

Guess I kinda forgot it's not up to you guys to think for yourselves. Apologies.

>You have to go back.jpg

Jij moet terug

There is no gap. There's people who want to tell others what to do and how to live, and there's people who just want to be left the hell alone to make their own decisions.

Taxation is theft.

>Fine. What are your thoughts on corporal punishment in accordance with shariah law? Is it justified, ideal even? Would you want to live in a society under shariah law?

I don't know. I never really thought about it.

Taxation is necessary.

Fuck off home Ahmed

Deportation is too good for them. Bullets are cheap.

kys shitskin

i hope you die, same goes for the nigger with the finnish flag, and the other shitskin with the swede flag

Diversity is our strength

Perhaps we could work something out to solve the Jewish problem? You sand niggers help us put the kikes in ovens and you can have the whole Middle East and half of their money. But you will have to go back. Whites don't want you living in our countries.

>I don't know. I never really thought about it.

Then I'm asking you to think about it now and answer my question.

I hope you either assimilated fully into Netherlands' culture or die a painful death

kek rich coming from france.
>swedish
>not shitskin

>Taxation is necessary.

To fund you invaders, yes. Get the fuck out you thieving pieces of shit.

That doesn't make it any less theft. Or extortion really.

We need to get rid of income tax and tax on labour. Of course we do need some tax, but the government needs to be more responsible, shrink down and make it their goal to become smaller each year.

Tax consumption.

Guys, im going to watch some anime. Cya all later

Shit meta thread

kill yourself

Topkek. Baudetjugend ook van de partij.

Why? What would be so wrong about the government having to show us what they spend money on to get us to voluntarily donate to what the government does well and privatize the rest?

Coward.

Waar woon je dus ik kan overkomen en je kamp verbranden

Ik wed dat je niet eens Nederlands praat je neuken faggot

Vote FN

Do you spit or swallow?

> drunken girl tries to make advances on me

kek'd

Not even brazilian women like muslims, and they are easy as fuck.

It's a proxy troll.

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Are you an Arab muslim immigrant ?

>How do you feel about corporal punishment in accordance with shariah law?

>>Wouldn't want to be one the receiving side of it.

>Kek, I think you know what I meant. Please answer my question.

>>Implying im dodging the question
>>You asked me how I feel about it, I gave you an answer that I wouldn't want to be subjected to it.

>Fine. What are your thoughts on corporal punishment in accordance with shariah law? Is it justified, ideal even? Would you want to live in a society under shariah law?

>>I don't know. I never really thought about it.

>Then I'm asking you to think about it now and answer my question.

>>Guys, im going to watch some anime. Cya all later

MFW

Muslims have an average IQ of 65, it's pointless to debate them.

This guy is a fucking proxy troll

Probably from the_donald or some cancer shit like that

I bet he doesn't even know where Randstad is kek

H A H A H A
A
H
A
H
A

I will user

Are you jebli ?

He's a piece if shit m*roccan. I fucking hate moroccans. America has a nigger and spic problem, but holland has a m*kkie problem. I FUCKING hate 99% of moroccans i meet. Their women are whores that spread their legs for any guy that drives a BMW/mercedes and their men are drug dealers while looking like an imam and then they still look down on you for not being muslim while they give some 12yr old a bag of coke.

MINDER MAROKKANEN

Meanwhile abdel is fucking your sister and girlfriend,maybe even your mother lmao. Cuck

Hello, please die.

Turks are worst

They think they own us all because they claim they're European and MUH NATO MUH SULTAN ERDOGAN MUH OTTOMAN EMPIRE

For me it's the McChicken

fach 5dam.?

That's easy, go back to the shithole you came from and stay there.

MUH NAZI OVERBLIJFSEL

Dutch msm are pulling the same shit with Marine as they did with Trump. Yesterday on Pauw it came down to: a vote for Marine is a vote for Trump and a vote for Macron is a vote for Obama. Please Frenchies living in NL don't vote MLP, cause muh father racist xenofoob bla bla

Hope she wins

your boipucci belongs to me