You are taking them America!

hahaha
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39676947

The United States has confirmed it will be going through with a migrant resettlement plan made with Australia.

US President Donald Trump once called the deal, which was agreed under his predecessor, "dumb".

The agreement allows for up to 1,250 asylum seekers to Australia to resettle in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12800213
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump supporters at this point are a special kind of stupid.

Sage goes in subject field. Fuck off Shariablue.

We're getting the fucking short straw here

Send them all to Berkeley.

>post yfw shart in mart has to call mom to send him a tatami mat because the government ordered him to give up his bed to syrian refugees

how? a lack of enrichment?

>big black clocks
Nice fucking source, faggot.

Arabs > spics, every day of the week

>Sage goes in subject field. Fuck off Shariablue.

You have no power here anymore

I fucking hate Trump and this country
I hate refugees too

And you're getting twice that number of ms 13 rats. Enjoy!

we're not exchanging people, we're just telling cunts to fuck off

>You have no power here anymore
The only other people agreeing with you are other Shariablue shills. Then because of this you idiots actually believe you're converting anons.

Don't even know what you mean by that
Reading the article, seems like some realpolitik bullshit that probably revolves around AUS letting the US refuel/station in their waters in anticipation of NK posturing.

>mfw a burger in high school today is going to watch his crush become prom queen with a syrian arab

That's true, you don't know how violent I can get

nah mate, you're just going to spread and take the big aussie cock. we're not even going to spit on it

Your meme magic is weak, sloppy and uninspired, cuck.

>thanks shithead!
why are we supporting him still? the same way leftists refuse to denounce their ideology even after they get raped? partisans left, right or populist are garbage tier people and should kill themselves.

I support trump more than ever now

enjoy both

It's Hanlon's razor combined with the fact that, while those refugees are no doubt incompatible with western values, you're getting just as shit a deal. Also, it seems that Trump's admin is only accepting this recently, and if you read the article it's under extreme vetting conditions, which means AUS will most likely get the shit end of the stick and we'll get about 1/10 of these rapefugees.

>not having to take in human detritus you would have otherwise had to because goy emperor will despite decrying it before
i would be too

yeah 1/10th of the cunts who come here are going to the US now
10% decrease for us.
>its less than 10% but they're your problem now

>The only other people agreeing with you are other Shariablue shills.

65% + of Sup Forums is now Shareblue or is it CTR now?

>hurrr you are getting paid to shill when there is no election!

Shh shill, no more tears, only dreams now.

That's because we're full. Why does no one understand this?

strawpoll.me/12800213
strawpoll.me/12800213
strawpoll.me/12800213

1/10 of the cunts who were there as official agreement, most likely 70-90% of the folks who we're trading over at the time of the agreement getting into your country.

Also, considering the tactical advantage of being able to use your naval ports for resupply&refueling for the low low cost of that? I hate realpolitik from a moral standard but fuck man you can't beat that.

>Strawpoll
Nice IP tracker, CIA.

Yes. Constant rape and terrorist attacks are a small price to pay for the different foods they will bring.

Drumpfkins are the biggest cucks ever