1000 PLUS TALIBAN JIHADIS IN GERMANY AT THIS MOMENT

1000 PLUS TALIBAN JIHADIS IN GERMANY AT THIS MOMENT.

WHY DO WE KNOW YOU ASK? BECAUSE THEY ADMITED IT DURING IMMIGRATOIN PROCESS.

THE DONALD HAS TO KNOW. LETS USE YOUR AUTISM FOR GOOD YOU GLORIOUS BASTERDS.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlinge-tausende-afghanische-fluechtlinge-bezichtigen-sich-selbst-als-taliban-a-1144254.html&edit-text=

Good.

Federal Bureau of Immigration reported that over 1000 "refugees" from Afghanistan claim to be Taliban.

AND WHAT IS FUNNY ABOUT THIS?
THEY ARE STILL HERE.

Looks like you need some kebab removal

To be Taliban doesn't really mean anything. Taliban are more so Pashtun nationalists than anything about restoring the Caliphate. A lot of Pashtuns join the Taliban because of nationalist reasons, not religious (which is what the Taliban are famous for)

This is treason! To let them reside here is treason to the people. Every halfway reasonable mind should be able subsume this circumstance to treason

well cant a guy just start over again?

Don't be racist, goy.

You can have them if you want.

Up to 70 already on the way to jail but actual figure is up to ten thousands of them.

Also you have to consider them as enemy fighters who probably fought at some point against NATO forces. If you would do this and then reenter your state you would see jail in no time.

Yes.

Maybe we need some foreign legion for the EU to immigrate into it. That you first have to fight 10 years for the EU to be allowed to settle into it.

BUMP

We already have fuck loads of them. Taliban are not primarily a religious organisation, as I was saying. It's a centre point for Pashtun nationalists to join

The Afghans that your government will stop will be the ones part of the Hakani network

I call fake news. Besides, the Taliban generally does not conduct attacks outside Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Spiegel is a pretty legit news source.

CAPTCHA:
SHOP SAMSUNG

Fuck google I see now where this is going to

the donald already sold us out, he lost attention of immigration after the innoguration. fuck that bitch nigga.

Germany deserves this

they claim to be taliban because in Afghanistan (or the government controlled areas) you can be sentenced to death for being a taliban. And in Germany, you can't be deported if you face the death penalty.

Sadly this. I agree. Fuck Trump.

Dont be so resentful japanon. Together we can fix this all.

RADICAL ISLAM WILL TAKE OVER
WHY WOULD YOU OPPOSE IT
EMBRACE THE JIHAD

You said that last time

Look what happened. LOOK.