UN Saudi Rep is asked y he supports democracy in Syria and not in SA, hilarity ensues

twitter.com/BBassem7/status/855528083465490432

kek

>al jewzeera
The guy conducting the interview was no journalist. He doesn't let the man answer the questions, keeps interrupting him, and speaks at like 300 words per minute as though that makes him intelligent or correct.

Meanwhile, why does a bongistani care about saudi arabia anyway? Don't you have enough muslims as is?

>hilarity ensues
You have to go back to plebbit. Btw, the Saudi guy said literally nothing wrong.

Bongs are still the biggest neocons out there
Advocates of (((equality))), (((representation))) and (((freedom)))

the interviewer is almost as obnoxious as that nigger form cnn

You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder. What did they ever do to mayalays?

he avoided the question of how do you ask people what system they want if it's illegal for them to want a different system.

it was pretty funny actually.

that dude with a hunch walking at them is go home gamer girl tier

He wasn't permitted to answer. When he tried to talk, he kept getting interrupted.

Look, I hate slimes as much as the next guy, and more than most. But this isn't about slimes. This is about shitlibs being smug about not conducting an interview and pretending it's news.

Where is the media uproar :P?

MSM is truly run by jews.

are hey kicking the shit out of that naked chick? that is so hot

>*puts all complainers behind bars*
>Ask anyone in the street and they'll tell you!

Yes! If his was Islam I would dabble.

Stop being Islamophobic Haakon.

You'll be killed doing that in Amsterdam nowadays
(and the left will applaud it)

The right would applaud it to. Fuck degenerates.

That dude in the white shirt is fucking weird.

He's not wrong.

For fucks sake, If you have to fuck a kid you obviously don't just JAM it in. I mean fuck. Marrying and fucking a kid asa 40-year-old is bad enough, but did he HAVE to fuck her to death? Couldn't he have been fucking gentle, used lube, and NOT pierced her internal organs? These fucking monkeys man.

It's their imperial legacy

reminds me of that one guy from four lions, omar or something

Thanks for the instructions senpai

I hate to be such a faggot but I'm still going to need sauce.

Nice

So... It's all good, only if you're gentle??

I honestly expected to see a British flag, but Swedish makes sense too.

The most ironic thing about that is that those same girls probably encouraged this kind of immigration into their country to begin with.

Gross.

fucking die you muslim filth

It's like you guys never went on sadpanda

>There is
>It's called voting
pic related.

We tried "no democracy" in Syria for 6 years, it's only getting worse and worse.
SA is an island of peace and stability compared to Syria.

Indeed.

>SA is an island of peace and stability compared to Syria.
SA is largely responsible for funding Wahhabism and consequently Islamic fundamentalism and extremism. An island of peace and stability that shits on the rest of the region.

Isn't the interviewer the same guy recorded as comparing kafirs to animals and encouraging jihad?