It can't be helped

It can't be helped.

"I don't find you attractive, no thank you."

but women have to lie, it's in their nature, that's why they will lie about having to lie.

m-mendosuke

>"I don't find you attractive, no thank you."
This doesn't work either. Also, then the rejected one complain she hurt his feeling.

Also, she might not ave lied at first.

you're replying to a bot post, please stop

Well that was... unexpected.

That's one way to get the nigger in jail.

what race are these people supposed to be

>we wuz princess and shieeet

Fucking niggers man...

You have to think more about the psychology of men. Ignoring and/or escaping somehow is usually the best strategy.

>No ring
>Her devious eyes shrink to consider the new kikery shes up to

Its insulting to be lied to

#NotAllMuslims

Is that last panel supposed to be some kind of "gotcha" moment? Because I would love to have a grill react like that when she sees me.

What is a non-nefarious purpose of a married woman going to a bar alone without a wedding ring on?

I always thought it was because women are just too nice to say it like it is. You see some poor awkward guy approach you, building up courage to talk to you etc. I bet it would be awful for both parties if she went like
>EW! no way in hell you disgusting geek!

ok now we just need the wojack pepe edit

"Actually, i´m single and really looking to settle down and have kids, wanna meet my parents......
.....so i can take all your money away once i´ve bred one or two kids in order to push my anxiety away"

It's not that they're too nice, they're just vulnerable by nature, so they have to treat things very gently.

>>Her devious eyes shrink to consider the new kikery shes up to
Married people don't always ear ring, and if you told the truth at first, of course you are going to think of a lie if the truth didn't dissuade him.

having a drink, waiting for a friend, waiting for her husband that is going to rejoin her later.

If your wife doesn't wear her ring when she's going out then I got some bad news for you my friend.

I use this same tactic to let down ugly women who are attracted to me. I just start acting crazy and tell them I love them and be super persistent and every single time they back away. I figure it's better for their self esteem to think someone was crazy in love with them.

>If your wife doesn't wear her ring when she's going out then I got some bad news for you my friend.
Not all people wear rings when married, you know. It's a tradition, not an absolute rule.

Spotted the cuck.

>i´m single and really looking to settle down and have kids wanna meet my parents?
Yes.

Joke on you, I am still virgin.

I got bad news for you, son.

>That moment when you know he did the right thing but think he should be thrown in jail anyway.

Sauce on pic?

please edit so the kid is black and the guy is white.
makes more sense

Why do you need to find someone else attractive in order to let them buy you a drink? I'm a dude and I let fat chicks buy me drinks and then I just ignore them.

So, all people who have allergy to metals are cheaters?

>fat chicks
So any woman in america?

>I don't see a ring
Fucking sloot taking off her wedding band at bars to get free drinks and bang random dudes while her husband either works odd hours or looks after the kids.

>Fucking sloot taking off her wedding band at bars to get free drinks
But she didn't ask for free drink.

Anime

If you have allergies or are doing machine work then it should be obvious that you wouldn't have your ring on. Are you retarded?

The fish didn't ask for the bait.

Do you not go out to bars man? Sloots don't ask for free drinks, they look to be offered one by the nearest Chad as a way of hitting on them. A wedding band instantly shuts that down because most dudes know not to hit on wives.

That's my points. There are reason some married people don't wear ring.
It wasn't a bait in the first place.

>Sloots don't ask for free drinks, they look to be offered one by the nearest Chad as a way of hitting on them.
And they can still refuse them.

lel, that filename

You seem like the type of faggot that would say "and sometimes y."

>"and sometimes y."
I don't even know what that means.

>Go to bar.
>Don't wear ring.
>Wear clothing that is pleasing to the male eye rather than your normal female pleasing clothing.
This is bait.

>married
>wears party clubbing dress
>at bar most likely drinking
>married
seems like a woman, since women are retarded. This is an accurate comic

I've just been reading through the thread and realize you're actually defending a woman removing her wedding band and going out to the bars (but totally refusing drinks offered by Chad haha). Explain why her removing the ring, while at the bars, while her husband looks after the kids, is acceptable.

It's not bait if the girl dona't want it.

If she is not taking offered drink and isn't interested in a partner, then it's not bait.

I don't ever approach women and I still feel like I'm being criticised by this comic

>. Explain why her removing the ring, while at the bars, while her husband looks after the kids, is acceptable.
Not everyone wear ring when married, you know.

It's you projecting.

>Put bait on hook.
>Cry when fish takes bait.
Women'sfirstfishingtrip.gif

That's because you're probably doing it while being sober. Get drunk first.

The vowels of the alphabet, a, e, i, o, and u. You are the type of colossal cock-mongler that would would chime in "and sometimes y." The discussion is about a floozy not wearing her wedding band at a bar and how that is most likely because she's straddling dick regularly, it is obvious that if she had an allergy she wouldn't be wearing one.

quick edit made with MS Gimpshop.

>it is obvious that if she had an allergy she wouldn't be wearing one.
And that's my point.

>Not everyone wear ring when married, you know.
The entire point of a wedding band is to signify your loyalty and love for a significant other. She just randomly takes off her ring, while somehow at the bars where Chads will hit on her and buy her drinks and shit while her husband is apparently not present?

I'm not trying to be a sexist pig, but I'd rape the shit out of her after denying my offer of a free drink since she doesn't have her husband to defend her. Bitch shouldn't have false advertised that she's single desu senpai

>dress like a slut
>be treated like a slut

>ask a girl out by saying "how about we get some drinks later"
>she says yes
>I've never touched alcohol in my life
>meet up later
>look like a complete dumbass

put a cross on the child or mother and you can make a jew edit

>She just randomly takes off her ring
We never saw her take it off.
>where Chads will hit on her
That she is rejecting
>and buy her drinks
She hasn't accepted any
>while her husband is apparently not present?
Who is to know if he isn't going to rejoin her soon?

>I'm not trying to be a sexist pig, but I'd rape the shit out of her after denying my offer of a free drink
That's at the very least sexist. Even if she is looking for some tail, she isn't forbidden to be picky. You are aware that a woman isn't forced to have sex with you just because she look single and you offered her something, right?

>Bitch shouldn't have false advertised that she's single desu senpai
Being single doesn't mean she has an obligation to have sex with everyone.

Are you mulsim? You know women are not forced to wear Hijab, don't you?

People have the right to look sexy if they want to.

>look like a whore
>expect to be respected

Thanks for ruining the view for everyone, man.

>We never saw her take it off.
You don't have to physically see a woman remove her ring. I don't know where you're going with this.
>That she is rejecting
Apparently that Chad wasn't hot enough to cheat with. Wait 15 minutes for the next one. The qt at the end of the bar has been flashing winks for a bit now.
>She hasn't accepted any
Yet.
>Who is to know if he isn't going to rejoin her soon?
Everyone, if the stupid sloot would just wear her fucking wedding band like a normal married woman. Which would prevent this entire scenario. Not that married women can't be attractive; the opposite actually. I know quite a few attractive women that are already married. The point being if I didn't know these women, I'd probably hit on them at the bar if they didn't have a ring on their finger, signifying that they've already devoted their lives to another human being.

Women lie because stupid/drunk men will make the situation worse than it already is

Why does she have backwards "C"'s in her eyes?

>You don't have to physically see a woman remove her ring. I don't know where you're going with this.
Assumption of innocence. You are making assumption on things you don't know.
>Apparently that Chad wasn't hot enough to cheat with. Wait 15 minutes for the next one.
You don't know that.
>Everyone, if the stupid sloot would just wear her fucking wedding band like a normal married woman.
Not every married couple wear a ring. Sometime it also need to be refit, or a jewel on it can have broken and it's being repaired, or her work require not to wear one and it's till home.
>Which would prevent this entire scenario.
Not really as he didn't seem to care she was married
>The point being if I didn't know these women, I'd probably hit on them
But would you keep going after they tell you they are married. Because that's the dude's persistence on which the joke is based.

Fake. The black father is present at the birth.

Furthermore, there are plenty of men who will not cease after being shut down or told no. Half the people on Sup Forums have never actually spoken to a woman.

quite honestly that would make me want to buy her a drink more desu

apart from the meet the parents thing thats too much, obviously

my father worked as an electrical engineer with heavy machinery for most of his life and never had to take off his wedding ring.

>Actually, I'm single and really looking to settle down and have kids, wanna meet my parents...

I never understood why meeting the parents was so scary. I mean women need to get a dick in them eventually, it's how we populate this planet, so why be a psycho dad to the guy who wants a family with your daughter? Also forming a nice bond with your girl/guy's family is wholesome

>I-I just want muh dicc wett

Vincenzo is alpha as fuck.

>Not fucking the maid

>as an electrical engineer
>electrical
>engineer
engineer isn't the same as a machinist. And electrical engineer don't really need to. Maybe mechanicals engineer.

>Not every married couple wear a ring.
But why? Seems like a traditional thing people do to signify their marital status.

Shirobako

>But why? Seems like a traditional thing people do to signify their marital status.
Some people are allergic to metal, some have Metallophobia, other don't like that tradition and exchange something else instead. Some do tattoos, for example.

>Some people are allergic to metal
I had a friend who was also allergic to the specific metals used in their first wedding bands. Their finger used to get all itchy and stuff. It's really easy to get alternative metals for your personal wedding ring. You're starting to sound like a sloot that took off her ring and cheated on her husband last night, to be quite honest with you, member of my family, desu senpai.

Italians

>You're starting to sound like a sloot that took off her ring and cheated on her husband last night, to be quite honest with you, member of my family, desu senpai.
No, My philosophy is simply to alwys assume the best, given what I got. You asked a question, I answered it.

> Their finger used to get all itchy and stuff. It's really easy to get alternative metals for your personal wedding ring.
And during the time looked for a replacement, they removed the the first one, isn't it? Also, not all allergy to metal are the same, they can be sensible to a wider range of kind of metal.

Kek

kek´d

>And during the time looked for a replacement, they removed the the first one, isn't it?
I suppose. Then again, the wife didn't go to bars alone without the husband, because they aren't degenerate whores and actually like each other's company and stuff.

>the wife didn't go to bars alone without the husband
They never went to date right after work? they never had a "meet me at ___ tonight"?

Okay, there what's a split charge?

Your wife cheated on you, didn't she?

VERY GOOD!

>They never went to date right after work? they never had a "meet me at ___ tonight"?
No, because apparently they didn't go to Ahmed's Shitty Ring Store and they engraved their wedding promises right then and there after shipping them the properly fitted ring. The magic of capitalism, I guess.

This is electric retard levels of morbid. Fucking kekd

>electric retard
I miss seeing them for the first time.

You throw tiny fish back into the sea