Did the Jews trick you into voting for Trump instead of this Anglo Saxon, Aryan woman?

Did the Jews trick you into voting for Trump instead of this Anglo Saxon, Aryan woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/01/25/hillary-clinton-israel-iran/79315926/
youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They only tricked rural and suburban retards.

Somebody fix 4plebs so I can post my unsaved reaction images to make fun of OP.

>voting for ANGLO BLOOD

Your going to make fun of me because I would prefer a strong Aryan leader instead of the biggest schill for Israel this countries ever seen?

There's nothing Aryan about the old crone. Stay blind.

Explain how she is not an Aryan?

Low-energy shilling.

She is Jewish and since you think being Jewish revokes Aryan status, and not to mention the fact that she shills for every other race except her own, no she's not Aryan.

How is she Jewish?

im sorry she fell down

She helped a child rapist go free. She did nothing while the husband of her lesbian lover was abusing a 15 year old girl.

She's human garbage.

SHE. WON.

Deal with it, Drumpfykins, sweetie poos, Honey buns. =^]

>Hillary Clinton
>biggest schill for Israel this countries ever seen

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/01/25/hillary-clinton-israel-iran/79315926/
Try again SHAREBLUE

youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4

so how did you become such a big fag

even if we knew trump would do everything he has done, he is still better than hillary

Well, its a long story but ill give you a quick summary.
I am OP.

I wanna sodomize her with my muslim cock

her natural hair is not blonde. also without all those child sacrifices she would look much older

Sounds legit to me.

based Hilary

Blonde doesn't make you or not make u Aryan. It makes you less or non Teutonic

She won guys, get over it

Someone gets it.

Clinton > Aryan
Clinton is a Taig Irish

Did you know Ireland means land of Aryans? But her maiden name is obviously not Clinton but Rodham

Keep shilling
“The alliance between the United States and Israel is more important than ever in this time of terrorism and turmoil,” the Democratic presidential candidate said at the Waukee headquarters of the Jewish Federation of Greater Des Moines. "…That has to be understood to be in our national interest — to have an Israel that remains a bastion of stability and a core ally in a region in chaos. An Israel strong enough to deter its enemies and strong enough to take steps in pursuit of peace.” ...... Hillary Clinton

Thats what she says to get votes.
This is what she really says behind closed doors.

she was choosing the lesser of eveils in the middle east, but aside that I was more making a point on how liberal shillsare clueless on how racist she really was, she could of ironically been /ourgal/

I know, right?
She called a Richard Bryd a Mentor and true friend.
The man filibustered the 1964 civil rights act. Not to mention his days recruiting for the Klan.

Trump is the direct opposite.
He talks extensively about multikulti with Ivanka behind closed doors. You know, CIA nigger boy talk.

if she won the presidency why isn't she president?

Jews

she is a jew who is friends with jews tho

Hillary, Jewish? Please, don't listen to everything Alex jonesburg tells you.

I don't read infowars
I get most of my news from twitter

That's how the Jews win
>when the Aryan man decides to stop educating himself

>seriously replying to this shit

Trump was elected for keks and butthurt.

>trump was elected
>it is no longer amusing
>we no longer care

What is worse? A jew or a non-jew who whores himself (or herself) out to a jew?
Clinton figuratively (and quite likely litterally) sucked the dick of Soros and pretty much anyone else who offered her even a morsel of power and money. And worse, she offered to (and did) whore out the whole of the United States to her jewish and saudi "friends".

Never forget that! Short of starting WWIII Trump will ALWAYS be the better choice.

No, it was that anglo saxon whore laughing about the death of another human being that "tricked" me into voting for Trump. The last thing we need is a sociopath as president.

>Anglo
>Aryan

Lmaoooooo

The choice was always between

Globalist kikes (Hillary) and Nationalist Kikes (Trump)

that is a disgusting whore nothing more or who knows maybe she's secretly the reason we get to vaporize the middle east.

>Trump
>Nationalist
>keeps taking in refugees
sure

nobody tricked anybody, trump presented a program that matched peoples ideas and people voted for him.
trump flipped, so what, people still nurture the same ideas.
and it's sure not like people suddenly support a bitch that was a polar opposite to their ideas in the first place.