Sweden

Remember when we used to joke about Sweden being feminized...

Pepe farms remembers

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett
friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feminists oppose rape you retard

nice link

>oppose rape

>Bring in muslims that rape

You do know that 92% of all females orgasm during real rape and their #1 fantasy is rape?

Not when it comes with cultural enrichment and the rape of privileged 14 year old girls

Well it says it wasn't rape plus it was just a misunderstood troubled muslim boy.

All in its order, your consent begins where your diddely hole is.

Being gay and sodomite used to mean something in Sharia law.

In other news: the sky is blue during the day, most species of birds fly, and eating a mentos after drinking a carbonated beverage is a bad idea. More at 11

Lol that warning is in Turkish. They are warning Turkish women not to travel to swedistan.

>women drinks a little
>consents
>wants your money but you won't give it to her
RAPE
>little boy fights
>screams, hits
>gets beaten to a pulp by sand nigger
>contracts STD
>sexual assailant blows himself up in a church
cultural misunderstanding, goy

Fake news

Only when its whitey doing it

this
no news article begins with "muslim"

Swedish Muslims rape more than original Muslims, that's actually statistically correct. They will stop raping when every woman is converted, like Rothschild will stop financial crisis when everything is owned by them. Sweden is on many levels of goyim.

european girl here, i can confirm this

Yes indeed, old lone grandmas living alone like nothing more than getting surprise raped by immigrants.

>women oppose rape
>while secretly wanting rape
>the achmeds taking advantage of sense of "they NEED our help" ideology to get gibs and ficki
>these will be defended as "not rapes" because "those poor filthy animals I mean disprivilieged minorities don't know any better"

muslims in their own country will get shot to death by the family of the victim

it literaly takes death squads to stop them from raping little boys

they're animals

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett

GLASS SWEDEN

>want to fuck little boy
>but the parents will kill me
>some nice people up north open their country to me
>they won't punish me at all for fucking little boys

so swedes,why not just legalize pedophilia so you don't have to put these poor refugees through additional stress of going to court?

not when a "minority" does it cause by making new mongrels they end racism

whatever happened to pizzagate anyway?

it was a fucking fact that high level dems like barney frank were trafficking underage boys, and got CAUGHT for it, even if the pizza stuff is fake

I'm literally starting to listen to alex fucking jones of all people because he's the only one talking about it

is alex jones the last /guy/ of ours?

Muslim women suffer more from marriage rape, since they forcefully get married and can't complain. When it's legal then it's not rape. When it's not reported it's not rape. Every women that doesn't reports rape is a whore.

they oppose a nebulous set of "bad things" which can change at a moment's notice if it's too raciss

Swedes, how reputable is Friatider?

our justice system is fucked. Obama gutted the whole thing, he gutted his party, he built isis with hillary, it's unbelievable the amount of damage he did. Guess it's to be expected from a kenyan muslim from hawaii.

oh which reminds me
>obama is from hawaii
>shit judge that blocked travel ban is from hawaii

What a co-inky-dink!

That's why they call it cultural enrichment.

right but we're really complaining about pic like op posted about forcible street rape of strangers and/or children

the only reason they don't do it as much per capita in sandniggerland is because they'll be killed.

what yuo mentioned is a factor though. she'll be stoned to death for being raped though, not called a whore.

that's why they wear the headscarves. to distrat attention from themselves so they aren't raped and killed, or raped, then killed by the police

Yes, but they fantasize about the strong, rich alpha doing the raping. Romance Novels wouldn't sell if Average Joe is the one forcing himself on the female protagonist.

why doesn't trump just stage a military coup while his public support is high? he could bomb the CIA, bomb the state department etc.

Hahaha no, feminists love the initiation of force. They live and breathe it. It's how they exist. Rape is just a variant of the initiation of force, like taxation is.

>give me your money or I'll hurt you
>give me your vagina or I'll hurt you

Feminists advocate the use of force to get what you want, so they advocate rape as a means of getting sex. Their new definition of rape is "you are not giving me what I want". Feminists are now demanding sex from men while they do nothing to be attractive as women. Hmm, forced sex is now something feminists demand? How can they be anti-rape? Oh right, different definitions.

>37% approval rating
>"public support is high"

lmao

his approval is shit because instead of draining the swam he turned into white obama

I wouldn't support those actions. Such behavior is very Un-American.

I would bet you anything those polls are fucking oversampling dems, like what conveniently happened for 12 months straight during the election

really makes me wonder if they're threatening his family

when someone has something they care about more than the shit they're doing to piss you off, you get your hands around it and squeeze.

if they talk, it's not like they can prove it, and then their family dies in a plane crash or during the confusion of an antifa riot.

My sides

How does the fusion reactor relate to this?

Swedish link friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett

im also a girl guys i can also confirm :)

who else is a girl guys pls confirm

>According to the judgment, Abdul sent a snapshot of the plaintiff as he had taken one of the gangs and threatened to spread the picture to the girl's family if she did not come to him and had sex with him.

BUT HE WAS TO RETARDED TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD NO?

I always see it on feminist message boards when white men commit rape, but NEVER when minorities do. I'm convinced now more than ever that feminism is just an anti-white movement

It took you this long to work it out?

Protip: in the West, every left-wing movement is inherently anti-West. This is why you'll see marxists decrying American imperialism while celebrating Russian/Soviet imperialism.

I truly hate our government, politicians and judges. Shit like this has made SD the most or second most popular choice for the upcoming election.

Depends on who you ask. Anyone on the left will just dismiss anything and claim it's right wing propaganda. They only listen to left wing propaganda, i.e. our mass media.