CANZUK WHEN?

CANZUK WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/02/07/top-world-britain-outpace-g7-next-three-decades/
youtube.com/watch?v=a4UFmi-gDVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never NZ, Canada and UK is cucked as hell.

Never, eat a nuke you gay nigger limey.

I read somewhere that 25+% of the AUstrlian population are immigrants

Why would we all become the exact same country?

Thats retarded.

What was wrong with the EU?

As and island, Australia stands on it's own.
The only reason why we are still in the Commonwealth is because we like shitting on everyone else in the Commonwealth games every 4 years.

That's not the proposal you dimwit

Free movement + Trade deals + Closer diplomatic ties

The EU was made up of countries with vastly different cultures, languages, and economic development. As a result, mass immigration ensued as people moved from the poor shitholes like Romania and Bulgaria to countries with strong economies and welfare systems, like the UK and Germany

As we are all economically developed nations with strong economies and welfare systems, such mass immigration would not happen

Seems like a bunch of globalist bullshit

The only thing I can see coming from this is more illegals from Europe gaining entry to Australia via England. Fuck that, neck yourself.

BRITAIN IS SHIT

Australia should break ties with all other countries, gain complete independence, decrease the size of the federal government and allow for states' rights.

Hahahaha

If that's the way you're going to think about it, you can fuck yourself. I hope you get fucking SWARMED with Pakis and Indians you dickhead. HAHAHAHA

Cry more you fucking bitch, nobody likes you except for the niggery americans.

That's a terrible idea. We would be flooded by Pakis with British passports and Canadians.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jokes on you, nobody likes us.

Get ready for your Pakis, lads.

laugh it up paki, ill be chilling in my giant landmass full of resources.

that includes whites

Fuck off you Yank brown-nosing cumstain

hey fellas

>uniting people with a common language, history, and culture, and not letting them be divided by other nations is globalism
lel

You window licking spastic, go drown in elephant shit. The "things you can see" don't fucking matter, economics does, and there would be no economic reasons for people to immigrate.

Plus, immigration would only be allowed for citizens, and citizenship checks would be very thorough. Going into this deal all nations would also accept tougher standards for granting citizenship. Stop being ruled by paranoia

If you have any economic evidence that would cause mass migration into Australia, please fucking post it

>australia should sink its economy and diplomatic status because i dont like foreigners

Go away yankee, this is a private meeting for people who didn't betray the empire.

Prove they would

Immigration is Immigration. They don't integrate.

you all seem to be trying to betray the american empire here

Up until maybe a decade or two ago we were actually pretty good at getting people to integrate. Except the lebs, they were a nut we never cracked.

Fuck off britcucks, you already crashed one union with no survivors, why the fuck would you jump into another one immediately.

Maybe if you suck my dick you can have some softwood lumber and some dairy.

americans are jews, we will gas you one day

I don't want a union. Maybe if you suck mine we will bail you out when you economically collapse, poorfag.

There is no american empire, keep dreaming.

LMAO we are one of the only g7 countries actually growing our economy. You guys are toast. Suck our dicks and we will let you become a province.

You're a retard if you don't think there is. Closer ties between our nations would allow us to stand up against it

Stand up against my cock you fucking retarded shitskin.

The fact England is a shithole and vastly inferior to Australia.

It's clear England is definitely the one punching up in this situation. All countries listed are top 10 in the world for Human development. UK is nowhere to be seen.

Fuck off, we don't need your trash. Sort yourself out first, then come back.

>we are one of the only g7 countries actually growing our economy

telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/02/07/top-world-britain-outpace-g7-next-three-decades/

And we're the G7 country that's outpacing all the others

Do some fucking research before making yourself look like a retard

How are we lads?

ANZCUK?

lmao, you are delusion, what do you export? Keychains and toffee?

Holy shit you guys are gay.

>economy
Government does not create wealth. Wealth creation is private and will improve without government intervention. Conservative states will remove economic regulation, liberal states will implement economic regulation, conservative states will outcompete liberal states.
Australians aren't obligated to fulfil the diplomatic or humanitarian efforts of government.

tfw we will never catch Norway ;__;

>you are delusion
Would you rather I write these post in Urdu? You sould like you need all the help you can get

>sould
sure thing buddeh

>muh hdi
Canada and Australia have
>No nukes
>No force projection
We could probably btfo you and bend you to our will

Chinks still mad we rekt Chinas most beatiful palace

As much as I love the other British nations, the last thing the world needs right now is more free movement and more supernational organisations. It would be more sensible to reestablish trade links, something like a no tariffs region between the four countries. In theory there's little else we'd even need to source from the wider world, particularly in terms of staples.
Also it's a shame this thread has been flooded by an autistic Chinese Canadian/Chinese Australian combo. Oh well.

I LOVE CANZUK SO MUCH

I LOVE THE QUEEN

AND I LOVE ALL OF OUR COUNTRIES

WE WOULD BE SO STRONG IF WE COMBINED IN ANY WAY

we will be like the EU but actually good.

And the UK's HDI is .909, less than 3/100s off of Australia's. That's nowhere near enough to warrant mass immigration from one nation to another

do it then bitch, nuke our cities, we don't care.

What if it was free movement for people only BORN into the country?

Not all of us are cucked. Just the London faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=a4UFmi-gDVk

The proposal is freedom of movement only for citizens of the countries, along with another agreement that citizenship would only be granted to people who have lived in a country for a number of years while paying tax and working a job that is in high demand

>They don't integrate.
Tony Abbott was born in England

What would be our flag?

Side note, everytime i see a canzuk thread i get really fucking angry because of the canadian flag

like you have the Origins of all our countries, then AU/NZ with similar flags and then a fucking leaf, no union jack or anything, just a fucking leaf

>and some dairy.
Canadian dairy is subsided and regulated and protected with 300% tariffs its stupid

Could just be a nifty emblem like the British lion.

>go drown in elephant shit
Pajeet is that you?

Bongs already are the most represented migrant population here.

After NZ, who have proven their worth and therefore are allowed to, brits are next easiest to come and go as they please and it IS usually for economic benefit if not the superior lifestyle we have to offer. There are a few barriers but they don't seem to hinder you pasty (or should i say curry) cunts much.

Why should we make it easier for you and therefore every once-removed poointheloo to come here and taint our glorious nation?

We will determine who comes into our country and the manner in which they do.

I see Brexit was a personal affront to (You) but you are an even greater fool if you think we will cast our sovereignty aside so you can come over here and leech from us more than you currently do.

Depends, If it was a full union like the UK, as in its a country with

>australia
>england
>wales
>northern ireland
>scotland
>New Zealand
>Canada

Then the union jack would suffice and each other country could use their current own flag.

But since this probably wouldnt be a full union something like pic related would be good as long as it gets changed a bit to make the union jack up to code

who gives a fuck, nobody wants to be flooded with lanky fucks who talk gay. Fight me faggot.
ur mom loves our dairy

The bulk of our immigrants are people who came here from England/Scotland/Ireland, like my family. That's the way I want to keep it.
Abandon our longest standing ally in a second huh? Lets change our flag too, I'd love to see a President of Australia. Fucking idiot, stay away from Anzac day.

If you don't think white commonwealth countries should stick together you are a traitor. I don't care if Britain or Canada are having problems. Division between whites at this point is stupid. I'd love to see Trudeau lynched from a rainbow noose though.

All the republicans/anti british australians on this board are just edgy kids that think we need to abandon the uk and get rid of the monarchy are because they want le epic trump style president to come and "save" us

That probably wouldn't be too bad, although I'm a bit wary of what passes for a native-born lately. I could do without more Chinamen truth be told.
They used to have a nice red ensign until a rug rider guilt tripped them into changing it (no, I'm not kidding).

>All the republicans/anti british australians on this board are just edgy kids
they are all just irish catholic decent like our former PM who was
>Roman Catholic
>Republican
>Anti Racist
>Declared that New Zealand was Part of Asia
>Wants compulsory Maori taught in Schools
and in a recent interview actually said that the white race was dying across the world and that non whites needed to come to replace them to keep up the economy

Their old flag was a better symbol of their people too.

On the coat of arms on the right they had the three lions to represent Canadians from England, the Scottish Lion to represent Scots, the Harp to represent the Irish, and the french thing to represent frogs.

Then they had the three maple leaves to represent English, French, and Native speakers

this thread is fucking retarded and pointless. All of us have zero influence over our countries, so why don't you go back to larping in some other thread while you tell the mexicans and nigger americans how much you want to suck the sand and smegma out of their foreskins.

Pic

Stop projecting and go back to protesting for the Qubecois

>implying Americans have foreskins

The rest of us already have poo and chink problems, we don't need to add pakis to that list as well. Sort your shit out then we can talk old chap

Lad it'd only be for citizens, and foreigners would probably move at a lower rate than natives because they're invested heavily over here

Yeah i heard that the PM at the time HATED the new flag and demanded to be buried in the old one

I feel like every PM here is like that, personally Ive see a lot of monarchy support from catholics. but the only pm we had that was a monarchist in recent years was based tones.

almost like every other thread on this shitty fucking board?

at least the jew PM we got rid of who tried to change the flag was pro monarchy

This kind of attitude is whats killing your country and its about time you woke up to it. The "its all too hard" mentality is absolute cancer and a pox upon our people. Vote for the candidate that best represents what you believe in regardless of two party state shit. I guarantee you'd be pissed off if your family was wiped out by a muslim in a truck.

Fucking this
snaggletooths need to deal with their own bullshit rather than begging us based colonial bros for help
He have enough crap to deal with already

wait, he was pro monarchy but wanted to change the flag?

Nobody's asking New Zealand for help m8.

Of course a Jew would be pro monarchy, because the british monarchy was always in bed with the Jewish elite who funded the empire

apart from you in both world wars

Nobody is begging you for anything. You don't have a single thing to offer us.

he thought that New Zealand needed to look independent but thought the a republic was a bad form of government

As are all presidential candidates in every Western country.

>incoherent asshurt
There is literally nothing we can do, conservatives are polling as good as the green party. NDP is the only ones who can beat liberals and they are sjw as fuck. We are toast.

The only way to fix canada is if uk dissolves parliament.

I didn't know pushing our colonial subjects into war was begging.

>because the british monarchy was always in bed with the Jewish elite who funded the empire
Rothschild did more to found Rhodesia than anyone else except Rhodes himself

you asked, both times, and you know it

>CANZUK

NOW!!!

We have to fight American globalization and cultural hegemony.

Fuck those guys and their stupid "culture" it's so dumbed down. Let's all shit in their hats.

We "asked" you like America "asks" us to do their shit. They pretty much make us do it, because they hold all the cards, like we did.

When you guys kick out all your darkies.

So if the odds are stacked against you, you just give up? This attitude is going to rub off on the kids you people are raising too. Has it occurred to you that if every Canadian that felt all is lost got off their arse and started doing something about it, something concrete, even if its just handing out flyers at polling booths or making a stand you might see a difference? If the media is drilling this message of "don't fight it, just agree with us" its even more reason to fight back.

>After NZ, who have proven their worth
Maoris move to the gold coast and collect welfare which is higher than it is here

>India

that dog is about to shit on the flag

Suck my dick fucking spider rider. There is literally nothing we can do aside from straight up revolt. Our country is fucked, it's majority shitskins, trash whites like hungarians and ukrainians and french. Pakis chinks. There is hardly any "british" left here.

CANZUK should only happen after the poos, chinks, lebs, pakis have been repatriated.

I was thinking of other arenas, but there are many kiwis in australia, maori and euros, who work quite hard enough and add value to my nation in our primary industries to honour their ANZAC heritage

Well, Canada sounds fucked. Doesn't mean you have to project your blackpill shit on the rest of us.

We shouldn't piss about with all of the national symbols. Too complex and ugly. Just do something simple like this.

>they are all just irish catholic decent like our former PM
Funny story. I don't know how much you follow or care about politics in the UK, but have you noticed all the noise coming from Scotland and their SNP (Scottish National Party)? How they're desperate to leave the union and immediately sign up to the EU?
The reason is that there are actually two "Scotlands", and one of them is of heavily Irish Catholic descent, centred around Glasgow and Dundee, which just so happen to be SNP strongholds.
They're set to lose badly to the Scottish Conservatives in the next election, though. Played their hand too hard and they're incompetent at local government.