greigbeck.com/portfolio-items/beneath-the-dark-ice/
youtube.com/watch?v=JeMzOhoJpfw
livescience.com/52831-antarctica-gains-ice-but-still-warming.html
youtu.be/tbEUeEiJJr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's A tartica?

WE WUZ AGARTHAN NAZISZ AND SHIIEET

New Swabia never died.

Don't discuss this if you know what's good for you.

You mean that place at the edge of the flat Earth?

There is this 'Thing'.

Nazi Colony

Atlantis

Alien technology

Origin of the white race

etc.

Whatever it is, there is something going. Apparently there are pyramids there and secret Nazi bases. Antartica is the size of the entire North American continent plus another Alaska, let that sink in for a moment.

>He actually believes all the /x/ shit

You know you can actually go to Antarctica right?

Real answer is climate change. World leaders are going down there just to see how fucked the whole situation is. The Antarctic is melting faster than anyone could've thought.

Didn't this guy use to work for Infowars? What happened to him?

probably this

it's boring as fuck

pederasty & bad stuff

This is the stupidest response one can make? Anybody that has looked into it knows how restrictive it is. Unless you want to just take a sightseeing tour of the edge of the continent and see absolutely nothing.

/x/ now is all about tulpas and goblins, I took all the information from here. If the U.S sends 5k men to Antartica then something is up. Read of the numerous accounts of UFOs there, theyre Nazi technology.

Probably has something to do with the nuclear testing that went on down there. Stop with the climate change fairy tale.

They're probably staking claims on the land and drawing up plans to defend and enforce their claims.

that's like saying visiting one beach in america means you've seen the whole country.

watch the video. US and Russia have been sending thousands of military troops there for decades

Why do I have to share a country with retard climate change deniers?

It's secret but there are rumors that it's connected to the black cube of Saturn and maybe aliens set up shop there because of a inter dimensional portal or something.

All very strange. It's rumored that the aliens are coming back, or inter dimensional entities, like ...KEK perhaps, or maybe Seth.

>UFOs
>Nazi tech

lmao just fuck off or post a source that's not youtube

>inb4 but the jews hide it all

histarmar.com.ar/Antartida/Base-Hitler/LaBaseAntarticadeHitler.pdf

Regardless of whether (((global warming))) is real, the climate has changed and the ice caps are melting.
More likely than not the melted ice caps will reveal a lot of untapped resources, some of which might not exist anywhere else on Earth.
The biggest world governments want to jump on that shit as fast as they possibly can.

watch the thread video

here's an easy timestamp for u

youtube.com/watch?v=237F1_aLXZ8&feature=youtu.be&t=959

E.Ts
Nazis
Atlantis
Ancient alien artifacts etc

while much of the /x/ shit is probably false and homosexual, it is true that there are very influential people going to Antarctica, like the fucking pope, as well as lots of equipment and personnel that have no business being there

it is on that front that the question must be raised of what the fuck is down in that frozen shithole that is important enough for all these high status people to go down there, cause it sure as shit isn't "climate change"

H.P. Lovecraft was right. Stay the fuck out of Antarctica.

Do your own research faggot. It's curious how Allied aircrews reported foo fighter sightings but the Axis never had this problem. Then you have Nazi 'flying bell' designs that look like flying saucers. Oh and a shitload of Uboats were unaccounted for and probably went there. Do some reading before atttacking me kid.

> wired.com/2012/12/antarctic-gothic-horror/

WHAT MIGHT LURK beneath Antarctica’s 5 million square miles of ice was the subject of speculation by sci-fi writers in the 1930s. One of the icy products this subgenre of Antarctic Gothic horror spawned is HP Lovecraft’s novella, At the Mountains of Madness, in which scientists drill beneath Antarctica’s ice — only to discover horrid things preserved there. Now, scientists are finally enacting Lovecraft’s scenario: Over the next several weeks they are drilling into three subglacial lakes hidden beneath thousands of feet of ice in Antarctica.

What they will find as they sample the lakes and send cameras into their bellies remains to be seen. But one thing is already clear: Lovecraft was actually right about far more than his readers could have realized.

a lot
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/
4plebs is currently down, but when its up again in there the OP has 7 post full of stuff about antarctica, the nazis there and influence on the world after ww2, UFOs and hollow earth. sounds shizo as fuck, but isnt really

Climate change isnt caused by man and (((they))) know it, they push the greenhouse effect narrative because it suits their agenda. If you trust that glib illuminati scum Al Gore then you need some help.

thanks that's what I'm getting to.
I don't know wtf is going on there but it seems to be a key to understanding all the major happenings since the 30s

It might even have been the real trigger for WWII

this is big guys, even without going full ayy lmao or flatearth it's clear we need to focus some of our efforts figuring this out because US and Russia wouldn't have spend millions sending troops and installing bases over there for a bunch of penguin fucks

An leppo?

>(((World leaders are going down there just to see how fucked the whole situation is.)))

Good goy

Secondo impacto

Why don't we all just pitch in and charter a boat to Antarctica and see for ourselves?

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Posts like this are a test to see how much of /pol really knows what's going on, and it is looking like less than 5% have done the research, and actually have an informed speculative opinion. This must please (((them))) very much.

>being intentionally vague makes a person accurate.

If there is alien life it's dead. If they have cryogenics they could be alive but stupid compared to us. Only thing lovecraft got right was how little we are able to understand so mental blocks won't be an issue.

I'd be totally up for eating alien steaks. I can;t remember who but a scientist ate a bit of mammoth meat that was the definition of freezer burn.

It's the last safe place from nuclear winter. Make a bunker shaped like a underground bong and live off glow in the dark mushrooms. I was surprised to know India of all places has an outpost there.

I thought it's down under with australia. Kongo, Brazil, etc are on the edge.

lots o this

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/

thank you based kraut
Here's a screencap of another thread going full /x/ on the subject (pic attached)

>zombie
Fuck out of here with that bullshit. Good read but damn if that isn't just some autism

Do a little reading about what was found in Lake Vostok. Took around twenty years to drill a hole to reach it.

I did mention that screencap was going full /x/
still an interesting read since no one fucking knows wtf is going on there

the space crab masterrace who will snip-snap all the muslims is finally here

thank fucking god for that

Maybe it was allegorial in nature. Perhaps they unearthed some crazy ancient virus that could fuck humanity up if it ever got out.

Maybe Lovecraft was right after all.

Stopped reading after the anti-christ was singled out as one being/person.

Antarctica is used as the world elite's bunker after thermo-nuclear destruction caused by WW3

The amount of new organisms that have already been documented could lead to anything.

I want to go there and live with the Nazis and penguins. I hate this country

This theory is viable because of the remoteness and protection Antartica has. Would be pretty hard for the masses to go there and hang all the elites.

But why would they nuke the earth?

THE NUMBERS MASON!

THE GODDESS HAS BLESSED YOUR POST....and we are likely to all die in a nuclear holocaust, mint.

The (((elite))) are obviously aware of the antarctic oasis and have staked claims to them. It's where they will conduct their global thermonuclear war from.

Does not have to be nuclear war, just WW3.

Once you get to a certain point, you can't say 1/10th of what you know without sounding like a schizo. If there's one thing I abhor, it's being called "crazy" by retards. Therefore, I leave you all to rot in ignorance.

reminds me of the plot from that book

greigbeck.com/portfolio-items/beneath-the-dark-ice/

Do you think they're starting to realize that the only way to save the planet is to remove the people ruining it? Africa and china aren't going to save it.

Well that's gay. Fuckin elites thinking they can just go incite war and run.

Nothing. All compass needles point north. Greenland on Google Maps has no detail on it, especially the northern parts.

Just gonna say that is an amazing picture!

I like the hollow earth theory more. If Hitler did find the entrance, the possibilities of a better future can happen. There is also the theory about excavations that found pyramids and puzzles.

>Why don't we all just pitch in and charter a boat to Antarctica and see for ourselves?
Surprised Sup Forums field trips don't happen.

maybe because of overpopulation and easy access to telecommunication technology which they see as a threat ot their hegemony. they might want to cull 99% of the population and the survivors would have to go back to the stone age. Give it a few decades for the survivors to forget and they would have an easy way to rule over the world with their modern technology. This would ensure the peasants don't have access to knowledge and technology this time so they can rule over us until the end of time

>christ and anti-chirst are viruses in a vial
>but they've been at war for a long time

you don't know shit stop LARPing

Whats A Murica?

>the soil at midday reaches a temperature of 77 degrees fahrenheit.
>midday
>antarctica
Takes some next level stupid to be this clumsy with your wording.
You must be really desperate to believe this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=JeMzOhoJpfw

hollow earth with inner sun confirmed

OK, buddy. Maybe you'll catch a glimpse in your dreams some time.... if you are terribly unlucky.

Well, that's what the soviets claimed of a specific place in the Antarctic

There are oasis in the ice, can't you fucking read video?

Mate either you know something and you're a douche for mentioning it without telling us what it is, or you don't know shit and you're just a retard LARPer. None of these options make you look good right now.

So unless you tell us what it is you think you know we can't take you seriously

>60 year old claims of tropical paradises in the middle of a frozen wasteland
>some underground lakes
Must mean ancient civilizations yo

As a geothermally warmed Kiwi you of all should be embracing this new concept, there are fresh water lakes and even warm area's down there kept so by geothermal activity, think Iceland on steroids.

Shhhh...
Go back to sleep.

its just crashed tech or left behind
there i just saved you billions of years
aliens probably were extracting various crap off earth, ended up contaminating it (muh seeds of life)

>The Antarctic is melting faster than anyone could've thought.
>Good goy
livescience.com/52831-antarctica-gains-ice-but-still-warming.html

Tekeli tekeli and Hitler goes on in antarctica.

I want a tldr of the best theories please

ok, assuming that. giant underground military bases hiding nazi/jewish UFO's for ???? profits seems a weird jump in logic

I can relate. Your world view changes so dramatically that you need a 'regular' you, and a 'private' you. I can't just go around talking about global depopulation schemes, secret space programs, the slave trade with literal aliens, etc. It's actually a really heavy burden knowing a lot of 'this' shit.

Shill
The ice is growing

It's not ONE THING. It is just about fucking EVERY THING. It takes years of mind and soul crushing research. You don't just get a singular smoking gun bit of evidence on a fucking image board. Modern life and reality are hoaxes. Start there. Or don't. Only you can educate yourself...

Retard LARPers.

I worked radios at McMurdo for 12 months.

There are 3 things only, in the interior of Antarctica.

Ice. Rocks, and lots of Bored Assholes.

The bored assholes come in a few different categories.

>Maintainers and Service

Your firemen, electricians, motor pool techs, cooks, etc. Takes 4 of these to support 1 science or medical asshole. The hardest working people in Antarctica are the maintainers and cooks. Radio was a pita but only because it was tedious. Not hard work.

>Science fags

The jackoff who think that anybody gives a shit about ice samples or weather patterns. Spend most of their time writing reports about how much ice and rocks there are. Wow. Sometimes will go out on an 'expedition' where they collect even more ice and rocks to add to the pile. Super cool. Spend 95% of their time dicking around playing games. No joke.

>Medical staff

The do nothing faggots who sit around waiting for someone to get hurt or spend a microsecond outside longer than they were supposed to. The most they do is dispense motrin, despite being paid 6 figures for sitting on their ass. Spent 95% of their time in their academic circlejerk with the science fags. 3% of their time getting stomped in volleyball or basketball by the firefighters, and 2% of their time doing their job.

There were no aliens. No spaceships. No weird shit. Just lots of fucking cold, boredom, and assholes. Reality is goddamn boring. After 4 months of absolute darkness and the same sniveling goobers I WISH that "The Thing" had attacked the outpost just for a change of pace.

I'm not sure what exactly the big deal about Antarctica is, but some quick research on the following is enough to make you realize there more to it than meets the eye.

Operation high jump
Starfish prime
Nazis Antarctica
Operation Dominic
Admiral Byrd, Antarctica

is this what alex jones meant when he said there's a break away civilization of elites trying to kill of the rest of us?

Kek
Being so retarded you think world leaders give a single fuck about global warming.

They are going down there because its the largest untapped land mass on the planet.

For all we know there could be a gold vein running the length of the continent.

Kurt Russell's down there?

How diverse were the teams? Would adding strong independent womyn help?

Do normies live on the edge of this thread?

It sure is funny that they take the time to blur parts of the continent in every image accessible to the masses.

You dont. Gtfo.

Ok but that's way too vague and could mean anything so unless you make an effort to at least go into a few specifics you can't expect us to give you any credibility

Thanks for sharing mate but Antarctica is bigger than the whole US. just because nothing happened where you were stationed doesn't mean the whole thing is about ice samples

youtu.be/tbEUeEiJJr8