8values.github.io
i think

>fence sitting faggot

"Fascism"
Noic
>OP
>Italian
>moar dem soc pls xD
Spaghetti niggers never learn? Please tell me that isn't your actual ideological label lmfao

when you grow up and out of your
>le meemz XD XD
phase of thinking, you will realise that most things are complicated and that there's truth on both sides

DONT GO TO THAT LINK!!! people were saying it was a scam or phishing or some shit. Dont go there. There was a thread about a bogus political test being used to doxx people.

any proof to this claim?

Pretty shitty test, tradition and progress are not mutually exclusive.

Feels good.

The fact that there is like 3 threads about results from this site should be enough to raise suspision

>Fascism
>Capitalist
go to confino and fucking stay there

benis

Here's the supposed source.
https ://github.com/8values/8values.github.io Might be something there, but if not, the site could still be running code not found here.

I'm a filthy centrist

Well shit.

Funnily enough I hate leftists and think communism is a meme that will never work as long as a human is in charge.

>progressive

just fuck my shit up

>Choose everything "strongly disagree"
>Liberalism
lel

I'm a centrist somehow

Pretty much what I expected.

Macedonia kek

Reposring my score. Fascists are nothing but statists keks that will one day remember to never tread on me.
If you support roads, a helicopter ride will be provided shortly

and here we go

"Neo-Liberalism." Damn. I'd like to think this is a result a Knight of the Temple would have got.

Get on my level you cucks

These are the ideal results

fuck... what have you done to me Sup Forums

H E L I C O P T E R
R I D E S

Not sure if it's good tho

Traditional Commie

Say goodbye to your IP annons.

Pretty much what i expected desu. Most of the things I say here are just pure multi-layered irony.

also known as Israel

helicopters revving up

Kill yourself.

wew

dsa

>implying I'm not behind 7 proxies

Also what the fuck would anyone do with it anyway? It's not illegal to shitpost on Sup Forums.

>tradition is an ancient time measuring device
>progress is an atom

(((they))) sure play you guys and influence you like fiddles

Hi edgelords

Equality is nonsense
Might makes right
If you agree, let's be bros and make our countries great together.

RIP

what am i even doing here?

Welp today I found out I'm a neocohen

Didn't learn anything I didn't already know.

I am the very ideal of Sup Forums

WTF IS THAT?

>all these normies here

Libertarianism is the only way.

Not suprised desu.

Am I just stupid and misunderstanding this chart? Because I don't see how these things cancel each other out
I believe in equality of opportunity, which will allow anyone to aquire as much wealth as he deserves
Might is needed to ensure Peace
Authority is needed to protect Liberty
Tradition doesn't impede scientific progress

ayy

>I believe in equality of opportunity, which will allow anyone to aquire as much wealth as he deserves
And what do you consider equal oportunity? There are several factors at play, and how do you define who deserves what?

>Might is needed to ensure Peace
Not necessarely and might here stands for agressivness

>Authority is needed to protect Liberty
And where does it cross the limit? Depends on your POV

>Tradition doesn't impede scientific progress
This progress is social, not scientific

What is leftwing populism?

I guess I just do t feel very strongly one way or the other
Go ahead and call me a faggot

I-I'll see myself to the gas chamber

>And what do you consider equal oportunity?
If someone has genuine value there should be no restrictions. However that also means an end to all affirmative action.
I don't know I think its that simple, there probably will be some specific cases though.
>Not necessarely and might here stands for agressivness
Does it? We don't need agression but we need the means to defend ourselves.

>And where does it cross the limit?
This is just too specific and case-by-case. But saying less authority means more liberty is kind of stupid. You need authority to protect borders and catch criminals.

>This progress is social, not scientific
So "Progressiveness"? Total scam, I refuse to even accept this premise.

Obviously this is all really simplistic and abstract, I'm only arguing against the fact that they're pitting these values against each other, I'm not trying to come up with the perfect government.

>49.9% trad
a-am i a globalist Sup Forums?

>Germans actually using that test

I went to that site earlier today and now there are about 8 drones circling my trailer.

wtf.

Did I good, Sup Forums?

>Questions about climate change
Why not call it Global warming :3

Boot lickers

>All these fags falling for the wealth inequality is bad meme
Whats bad for the rich is by proxy bad for everyone else.

>Sweden
>Very progressive

Or you can find a middle ground where you don't tax the rich to death but also you don't allow autists to hoard money that just sits and does nothing. That does not benefit anyone. Also inheritances should be illegal since they have nothing to do with merit.

Rate me

>Oh em gee you don't think you have to justify military actions to a bunch of literal faggots in Europe, what a cuck!

>Neo liberalism

huh?

>wealth 65%
>Might 71%
>authority 55%
>tradition 52%

How fucked am i?

And I always thought I am libertarian-ish type. :(

>don't allow autists to hoard money that just sits and does nothing
Ah yes, the hyper rich sit around all day doing nothing. All the filthy capitalist are crying on twitter all day about nazis, right.

Its not like they have a corporation to be running and, what right do you have to be upset at what people do with their money anyway.

>inheritances should be illegal
So when your parents who spent their life trying to provide for you die what happens to the hard earned profits go? Should the government swoop in and take something that they have no right too? Should the family business who, your father spent his life creating be sold? And once again where should the profit go?

And yes by proxy anyone with aspirations to become rich is fucked. Whats the point when your taxed higher and the unions can fuck you when ever you violate some "you can't tell your workers to get off their phones and work" law

Kill commies

I ain't click that shit

Progressive and liberal are different.
>Ben Shapiro is a conservative liberal

>Ah yes, the hyper rich sit around all day doing nothing. All the filthy capitalist are crying on twitter all day about nazis, right.

Are you implying ALL rich people are hard working and constanty investing in creating new jobs and cool shit? Do you have any touch with the real world? If anything, most often once someone becomes very rich he just sits on his ass and making half assed products/not spending anything. Pharmaceuticals are a good example where they are more concerned with rebranding than research and development. Enetertainment companies are another example, look at disney and how it rehashed ep4 or valve with it's billions of dollars and only 100 employees. They don't even make new games anymore, or anything for that matter.

>8values.github.io

When you grow up even further you'll realise that some things are incompatible and politics is divisive by defintion.

Accurate

Centrist, Balanced, Liberal, Progressive.

Oh boy

you want to bring it back. dont you?

>support abolishing democracy in favor of a meritocratic dictatorship that forces people into education, fitness, and vigilantism
>get social democrat

Fuck capitalism btw

wewlad
e
w
l
a
d