youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCgUt81a1kA
imgur.com/a/cXwpj
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-president-donald-j-trump-to-host-videoconfere-1794557295
cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Confederation_of_Labour_(France)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Anticapitalist_Party
imgur.com/a/wMG1x
8values.github.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO AWOO AWOO

youtube.com/watch?v=wCgUt81a1kA

protests in paris
dunno who they're protesting though

Portubro, I spent 5 minutes grabbing a bunch of Trump immigration stuff:

imgur.com/a/cXwpj

Album for you. Will get more then you can pick what you like.

Best Trump child coming through.

Video conference call with Trump in space on Monday:

Subject: President Donald J. Trump to Host Videoconference Call with Record-Breaking NASA Astronaut Aboard the International Space Station

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-president-donald-j-trump-to-host-videoconfere-1794557295

(Washington, D.C.) On Monday, April 24th, at 10 a.m. ET, President Donald J. Trump will host a videoconference call from the Oval Office with NASA astronauts Peggy Whitson and Jack Fischer, who are currently orbiting the Earth aboard the International Space Station.

On Monday, Dr. Whitson will break the record for the most cumulative days in space of any American astronaut. The President looks forward to personally congratulating her and NASA on this incredible accomplishment, and to thanking her and Mr. Fischer for their service to our country in the cause of exploration and discovery.

The President will be joined in the Oval Office by his daughter, Ivanka, and NASA astronaut Kate Rubins.

After congratulating Dr. Whitson, the group will have a 20-minute conversation about life aboard the International Space Station, NASAs mission, and the importance of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) education. In addition to signing the NASA Transition Authorization Act, the President also recently signed the INSPIRE Women Act, which ensures that NASA will continue recruiting women for important STEM-related jobs in aerospace.

The Presidents call will be live streamed to the public on White House and NASA online platforms.

The White House, NASA, and the Department of Education are working closely together to encourage students across the country to tune in live to this historic event. The Department of Education will also be making available educational tools for voluntary use by teachers to engage students in what promises to be a fascinating conversation between the President of the United States and two American heroes orbiting 220 miles above the Earth.

Guten tag

Best Trump advisor coming through

REGARDING DACA SHILLING, READ THIS:

cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration

DACA will expire

DACA will not be renewed

DACA holders are still subject to deportation

Thanks a lot. Will make a great collage

wtf i love iran now

>Video conference call with Trump in space
I misunderstood that the first time I read it.

> I support Greater Serbia, and eternal peace after that is established.

What would this be? Is there a map for that?

> Honestly, the main problem I have with being labeled a neocon is that it's not a nationalist ideology (especially not an ethnic one), and that they support muh global free trade.
Then you should refrain from calling others that as well. Don't punch to the right, most people here agree with you on 90% of the issues. Save it for the true enemies, the left.

> Do it yourself, I bet a lot of people would want to know your results.

I might, what's the link?

EXPLAIN THIS Sup Forums

EXPLAIN IT RIGHT NOW

WHY WOULD YOU DEPORT LAW ABIDING ILLEGALS?

That would be cool as hell to be the first president in space.

>ywn speak to POTUS from onboard the ISS
JUST

WEAK CHIN AND JAW

doesn't he have to write some more apocalyptic literature to swindle- I mean alert people of the incoming collapse of civilization?

daily reminder

Trump has the best kids

Don't insult best boy, faggot.

can i get a tl;dr on why trump wound't be trading with a bigger trade block first? runs on america first and then people question whys hes doing that

tl;dr

wtf

Why is Trump deporting so many people?

Why has the amount of immigration arrests increased so sharply?

> Law Abiding
Came here illegally, that's why we call them illegal aliens !

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Confederation_of_Labour_(France)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Anticapitalist_Party
They seem to be the furthest left-wing fringe that protests elections as a thing in general.

I have no idea if I'm right or not, but I feel as though I've missed a bunch of days recently.

So here's a quadruple vintage delivery just in case.

imgur.com/a/wMG1x

I don't understand your question, can you elaborate?

How awful

What about Barron?

do you want to wind up like sweden? i sure fucking dont

Much thanks! Needed some new images for the OP. I am recycling so much now. How have you been?

Next he's going to start talking about building a wall or something. Fucking Drumpf.

>gets deported
>no more domestic abuse
4D chess! Trump cares about Mexicans!

> enter country illegally
> gets deported
WTF WHY ARE THEY ENFORCING THE LAW ALL OF A SUDDEN

>runs on america first
>so wants best deals for america
>choose bigger trading block the e.u
>people freak out because he said in a speech he might put there country first

>ICE Air

Holy kek I'm kill, mfw we have con air for spics.

USA is much worse than sweden
Nigs have been running rampant in the USA since before ww2

He's a kid that should be left alone so he can enjoy being a kid. Fucking reporters spying on him when he's just trying to enjoy some alone time at the White House.

Ignorance. Trump can't deal one on one with Britain until they finally unshackle themselves from the EU.

Grenade toss isn't your weekly sport in america

He won't deport anything near the required number to make America great again.
Those deportations are just symbolic to satisfy his voters.
We are talking a required number of 40-80 million.

Why are they scared?

Didn't they hear the newspapers who said Trump isn't deporting them? They seem really scared for some reason.

>80 million

Nigger what?

Do any of you guys read other news sources' comments sections to see what the normal populace thinks?

I usually wake up and look at facebook on my phone and read articles and comments from Politico, BBC, Vice News, and other normie places to see what their reader think. Jesus christ, reading that makes fucking dizzy. People are actually pushing the Russian thing still and apparently trump, in new Russian Sanctions, included Exxon as a company that is banned from doing business or something, and people were still saying shit like "it's just smoke in mirrors, they're doing this to throw us off" or "tillerson is a plant, this is a ruse" lefties
turning into Alex Jones-level conspiracy nuts Also apparently power outages are Russia's fault.

Why are they so afraid when Trump won't deport anyone, Sup Forums?

kek'd

Post the one about ICE officers waiting outside schools

80 GORILLION
>But really, 80 million?

Trump has a boner for space shit and so do I
I'm so glad

USA is below 50% white among the LEGAL young
Not even counting illegals or non-citizen residents

Without massive deportations the US won't survive

What I meant to ask is:
Is Barron not the "best boy"?

> ICE air

Kek, cropped for maximum effect

>basically the same price after rebate ($325)
To the user that told me about palmetto armory, Holy crap, thanks. If you're still here, are these lowers good? Are the blemishes basically just a little scratch or is it something big?

>80 million

What the fuck, there aren't even that many Hispanics in all of America, legal or illegal

>USA is below 50% white among the LEGAL young
Nigger what???

Every time non-Americans talk about the white rate in America it drops ten points a minute. You guys are talking out of your assholes.

IF YOU'RE NOT HERE ILLEGAL YOU WON'T BE DEPORTED

IF YOU ARE, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

How is this so hard to understand? How is this racist? People say there's no path to citizenship but my mother is literally an immigrant who was able to come over because her uneducated mother who was born in a village in the 3rd world was able to FOLLOW THE LAW and bring her family here LEGALLY in the 1970s when society was 10x more racist.

Beautiful, beutiful!

People who quote this number don't seem to realize that "Hispanic" is not actually a racial term and people like Ted Cruz and Michelle Grisham are counted as non-white for the purposes of the census.

What the fuck is Trump doing.......... Tell me it isn't true.

They are following school buses now.

I didn't attack anyone, tho.
The FUCK TRUMP shitposter is another Serb.
I'm still with Trump, even though I do disagree with bombing Syria.

>Greater Serbia
There actually is a map :^)

Here's the link:
8values.github.io/

> starts reducing the numbers instead of increasing

A thousand miles walk starts at the first step user

About 1% of teachers are going to choose to watch Donald Trump in their classrooms, and especially expose their students to the "groper-in-chief". Liberals will NEVER like him. He needs to quit trying to change their minds.

GOOD MORNING, PRESIDENT TRUMPGENFAGS!!

I HOPE YOUR SATURDAY WILL BE AS GODDAMNED COMFY AS MINE HERE IN MINNESOTA!!(SUNNY AND AROUND 65 DEGREES)

I GUESS I ONLY HAVE TWO QUESTIONS FOR YOU THIS MORNING:

>has Trump gone on early Saturday A.M. tweetsperg yet
>what's for breakfast

THE LATTER BEING THE MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION, GUISE!!

WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST??

Its fucking crazy, he won't stop deporting people and immigration raids are going on all the time.

Immigration arrests are rising faster than ever before and they are even shooting criminals. It is crazy.

11 million illegals is the somewhat official number. Ann Coulter's research for Adios America leads her to believe it is at least 30/40 million. And that's without legal immigrants who should not have been admitted in the first place.

Tragically, Trump even wants to deport the ABUSER too! It's almost like he has some all encompassing criteria for who is a citizen and who isn't!

I like Ivanka the best. I want to smell her hair.

Okay kids here's the daily
>what's the 4D chess behind this move?

Not too bad. Going to enjoy the fuck out of my weekend before going right back into the fray on Tuesday. Since the semester's wrapping up in about two weeks, they're making damn sure to keep us busy until then.

How about you? How's that travel prep coming along? And I don't think I asked last time, but where specifically are you traveling again?

And I just realized that my Americana supply is completely exhausted. Gonna have to restock sometime soon.

I just read he is turning his back on britian and instead chose merkels lobbyists what the fuck

>who should not have been admitted in the first place
B-but I payed and filed all my paperwork. I earned it ;_;

>Ann Coulter's research for Adios America leads her to believe it is at least 30/40 million

This number is batshit crazy, nobody sane believes this.

Fuck off no one cares about that refugee deal but shills. Literally nothingburger.

We need to invest greatly into NASA and pushing the frontiers of space. So many technological innovations have come from our work on the space programs.

Ann coulter is no one who would know. The real number is somewhere around 20 million, I would guess. Many are leaving out of fear of never being able to come to the US again if they get caught and many are not coming.

Others are getting arrested and sent out.

>The refugees will follow a process of extreme vetting
There you go, 1D table tennis

Britain is literally not allowed to make a deal with the US until 2019. Is Trump supposed to not make any trade deals with Europe for the next two years?

I care. That's bullshit.

Ann coulter is a dumb traitor who is also a tranny. Ignore her.

I had some scrambled eggs, biscuits and tea.

Ah, Ok. I wouldn't have bombed it but I understand why it happened. Killed the Syria angle and the Russian puppet angle in one swift move.

Will take the test

Leave Ann out of this

I think it is more than they say that are far overstaying their visas and such, maybe not permanent illegal immigration. No one in Japan or most of East Asia would dare overstay their visa or they would be fucking arrested that day.

You're a dumbass there's nothing wrong with refugees as long as they're vetted.

If she truly believes there are 40 million + illegal permanent residents that is nuts.

She's not dumb.

We took advantage of your nigger president because our boys on the street told our government to fuck off.

She made her bed when she stabbed Trump in the back.

Maybe he could have sorted it out in person if their elected officials hadn't thrown a temper tantrum and voted to call him Hitler. How dumb do you have to be to tell the EU to fuck themselves, then tell the US president to fuck himself, and then wonder why nobody wants to give you prosperous trade deals? I admire their tenacity but it's still pretty stupid.

i had no breakfast

i had a sandwich with day-old bread for lunch

SOUNDS DELICIOUS, MY FRIEND!!

>Ann Coulter's 'research'

The only thing I like about Ann Coulter is that she has a very pretty smile for a tranny

Then she opens her mouth, and everything goes to shit..literally

They will follow a process of "extreme vetting", meaning a lot of them will end up in prison for ties with terror groups and the others will be retained until the government sees fit. Which, coincidentally, would be whenever the US makes a safe zone in Syria/Iraq, allowing them to dump them there
1D table tennis, as I said

Doing great, travel prep going good. Will be traveling all around Asia for a month but I don't want to say exactly what order or all where because it would be an incredibly rare and personally identifiable itinerary.

Can't wait for your great Americana.

Can't blame you. Ivanka probably whined about the poor refugees the evil Aussies turned down

>nothing wrong with refugees

This aint reddit son

She explains how she reached that number. Sounds reasonable. The 11 million meme was the "best case" scenario for fucking 2005. You bet your ass it's closer to 30 than 11 nowadays.

going to pizzahut with family. suck it boy

SeeShe's a fucking traitor and is mathematically handicapped