NASA is fake

In this thread we share pieces of information showing that NASA is a fraud

For example this door on the spacestation that wouldnt be able to do anything
youtube.com/watch?v=AVEkx1b2X8w

These bubbles you see on pretty much any spacewalk footage
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

NASA cutting livefeed just when something appears in the background, showing they arent interested in providing information, but to controll it
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E

Also weird that you never see a complete orbit around the earth on their livestream. Whenever it gets dark, like so dark you dont even see lights from the cities anymore (which you should unless they shot up the crappiest camera you can find into space) the stream cuts off and continues when its bright day again
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
(just skip a bit back, the last jump cut happened around 10 mins ago when posting this

>inb4 flat earther
There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
pseudoastro.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/the-apollo-moon-hoax-why-is-there-no-blast-crater-under-the-lunar-module/
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundati…/…/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_metre
nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nein.

good thing everyone intelligent from your country emigrated here, basically the only reason NASA succeeded. Now look at you...

all those videos are made by americans idiot

the earth is not flat, this coming from someone that felt for the flat earth meme, but ended up doing research and find out that it is indeed round.

ill be happy to answer any flat earther question.

thats said, NASA does fake a lot of shit though.

doch

nasa being a fraud doesnt mean they cant do anything of value. what i mean with it is that whatever they represent to the people is either faked or some carefully sellected material in order to further some narrative while keeping secret everything else. also when there were still nazis working in the NASA they actually provided some declassifying and did some good. now the people over there are just there to keep pushing their agenda

i believe its hollow, in here are a lot of stuff about antarctica, hollow earth, Nazis there and UFOs (the OP is 7 post full of stuff) but sadly 4plebs is down currently, but i post it either way so you can look into once it is back online
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/

no crater from the thrusters that are meant to break the fall

What NASA shows to the public is either very limited, or corrupted, as seen in your first video. What NASA really does, the public only knows a small portion of. My bet is their tech is far beyond what they show us, and they run secret missions in space, at the very least.

ITT we show pieces of information that shows OP is a faggot. Sage

if this footage is real, then the astronauts were in grave anger of just jumping off the moon when this little push in the beginning is all it took

either this, or they are just a complete front to appear like they do something while the real work is done somewhere else.

no dust on the foot of tha capsule even though the landing should have blown up some of it

Yeah NASA clearly fakes their graphics and videos, wonder what they're hiding. I don't think it's flat earth.

Any thoughts on Richard C. Hoagland's work?

so how big is north america really?
and someone in another discussion mentioned this could happen by taking pictures at different distances and it could be, but:

pic 2 (Blue marble 2002) has been done from 700km height
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
>Flying over 700 km above the Earth onboard the Terra satellite

the 4th picture (Blue Marble 2012) was made with the NPP/Suomi NPP sattalite orbiting at 824km
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
>A 'Blue Marble' image of the Earth taken from the VIIRS instrument aboard NASA's most recently launched Earth-observing satellite - Suomi NPP.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
>The satellite was placed into a sun-synchronous orbit 824 km (512 miles) above the Earth.

Do you really believe this size difference is done by this small difference?

didnt even hear of him to be honest

kys

Do you ever wonder if Flat Earthers are false flaggers trying to make Sup Forums look stupid?
I don't know why they bother. Sup Forums can look pretty stupid on its own.

They're full of shit, the more you look into NASA the more you question.

and dat mad max tier piece of crap is "spaceship"
just look at it
holy molly

This goes for the Russians too, equally as full of shit.

pseudoastro.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/the-apollo-moon-hoax-why-is-there-no-blast-crater-under-the-lunar-module/

>First, some numbers: The lunar module (LM) descent stage engine had a maximum thrust of 9870 ft-lb, but this was throttleable back to a minimum of 1050 ft-lb. Sounds like a lot. But, the diameter of the nozzle was 63 inches, which is an area of about 3120 in2. Dividing this into the force (thrust) and you have a pressure range of 0.4-3.2 ft-lb/in2, otherwise known as psi. This is equivalent to the metric 2760-22,100 N/m2. But let’s stick with psi.

>Anyone who owns a car probably knows that this is already significantly less than your tire pressure … by a factor of 10-100. When Apollo 11 landed, the thrust was down to about 1/3 of max, so down to around 1 psi.

>the earth is not flat
ok, friend
how you can explane dis:

youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

seems like all space agencies are in the cahoots. at least they like to use the same imagery

yeah, looks like some schoolproject stuff that was done the day before it was due

That flappy door might not be a door and just a cover for mechanical parts or whatever for ease of access.
The shit cameras are suspicious though , 240p kek

fuck off, upside down nigger

>no thrusts

Oy you massive faggot, check this
>low gravity
>use explosives to send thingie to space

It actually saves some fuel, what a surprise.

>ftlb as a measure of force
Kek

How the fuck does the camera pan up?
Someone stayed back to film?

Do you honestly not know how a sphere works? Objects toward the horizon will appear smaller because they are farther away and bent around the curve of the sphere so you're looking at them across a flatter angle. And the focal length of the camera and distance from the object will change what you see.

>How big is North America?
>How big is this guy's nose?

Yep I work for NASA it's all fake, all done in a big pool. Ask me anything.

still the speed is far too slow to escape the moon. if that bit of accelleration would be enough then the astronauts could have easily jumped off the moon.

saw that being discussed as well already, but this could have been done easily with some automaticion. just programm some roboter thing to swing the camera up at the right time and thats it. thats a pretty easy task and such a gadget should have been easy to build. but who knows. maybe some user can dick into what NASA says and if they have an explenation for it

That's weird.
I just looked up what a foot pound is just to be sure.

A human can not physically generate enough force to achieve escape velocity on the moon. It takes a velocity of 2.3 km/second to escape the moon's gravity well. By comparison it takes 11.2km/second to escape Earth.

An astronaut on the moon could jump very high but they would always fall back.

They have to incorporate the triangle, even stylised to show that they have signed on to the bullshit.

Wait I'm stupid.
A foot pound is energy.
One newton meter is one Joule.
Go back to school.

I mean there's so much more won't with this. Calculating the area of the nozzle, the amount which it can throttle to makes no sense, pretending like nozzle pressure matters in this context...

Troll detected, no living person is this retarded.

that pic shows the nose maybe "growing" twice as big, but it is used specifically different objectives to get to this effect, while the nasa pictures are just random pics basically. also america looks more thant twice as big. another thing is the other facial features are deformed as well as the nose it self, while america seems to be just bigger without any other distortion

No shit. Fucking imperial units have to be the most retarded for engineering.

>how many lbs is it?
do you want lbs mass or lbs force?
>mfw I found out we use the same unit for two different measurements and have to specify lbs mass or lbs force

You poor blue pilled track suit wearing, flag waving squatter, keep believing in your state propaganda, you might even get one of those medals they pin to the old codgers.

>door that wouldn't be able to do anything
You don't even know what it's supposed to do

>bubbles in space
I can't answer that because I don't know what those are.

>cutting livefeed because of aliens
So there are aliens underwater then? Choose one.

>complete orbit
Yeah I don't know but they definitely aren't trying to prove it 100%

Most of what people say can be dismissed as lack of knowledge because we really aren't experts, sadly. Maybe if someone actually studied and worked with them they would know for sure. Otherwise these are just reminders passed on until someone with the will to do something does something, or just plain circle jerks between "truthers" who are trying to find meaning in life.

thats what i believe too, but seeing that the velocity of the capsule is nowhere near 2,3 km/second that is obviously fake

Imperial is great, but ftlb is torque... Which doesn't belong in this context at all.

Also, a ft-lb is a measure of torque/moment

>but it is used specifically different objectives to get to this effect
What? It's the same object, his nose. Are you talking about the cameras? Those "NASA" pics you posted also use different cameras and not all of them come from NASA.

That's what I was pointing out...

Maybe
Then again it could be, and this might shock you, some stupid people found their way to Sup Forums
You can also lump things like
NASA IS FAKE EARTH IS FLAT
with
NASA HAS COVERED UP EVIDENCE OF SPACE SHIPS
so as to shut down the whole entire thing
look at the ayyyy lmao shit
you cannot discuss aliens now because this seemingly innocent maymay has shut it down

How do you know it's less than that? You haven't even seen the full acceleration. They don't achieve 2.3 km/s instantly. That would kill the passengers to accelerate so rapidly.

see I got caught up with the retardacity that is imperial measurements/units.

If imperial were truly that great we would have our own for units for electrical measurements.

Earth is round and hollow. I am glad that you admit that you were wrong about Earth being flat, your humility is admirable. Earth is hollow. There was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth world (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundati…/…/index.html
Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

>OP doesn't understand light refraction.
Go get a high school level education.

I love this photo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I bet you're the same fag ranting about Illuminati and shit, are you?
Jesus Christ are some people stupid.

objective, not object. objective like the lense.
the pics i referred to are from nasa though, i even posted the links to the nasa website referring to them. and again they would have to have used the most different lenses they can find purely by chance to make it seem like this, and even then the lack of the distortion is weird

On the bubbles in space video , in the comment section people are saying its just dust or condensation. But even if it is dust and whatever you can see its not moving in a straight line , the dust is being blown around and swirling like its moving in water or wind.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_metre
>It is also used less commonly as a unit of work, or energy, in which case it is equivalent to the more common and standard SI unit of energy, the joule.

You're the troll.

>Calculating the area of the nozzle, the amount which it can throttle to makes no sense, pretending like nozzle pressure matters in this context...

Why wouldn't it make sense?

Are all NASA 'scientists' giant black bars? Are you related to the lizard people in anyway?

So you are confirmed to be retarded. If you take a pic of the Earth standing at 1m, 1km, 10km, 100km, 1,000km and 100,000km you will see more of the Earth in the pics you take further away. Those pics you posted came from different craft at different distances using different camera focal lengths.

Aluminium schizophrenic headfags get out from POL NAO!

80% here are children around the age of 12. Don't fill them with corrupted information and lies!

Fuck off

>Are you a lizard?

Yes.

but there arent any thrusters used, it doesnt accellerate. you can argue it activates after it left the camera, but why doesnt it slow down in any way?

you may be interested in >i believe its hollow, in here are a lot of stuff about antarctica, hollow earth, Nazis there and UFOs (the OP is 7 post full of stuff) but sadly 4plebs is down currently, but i post it either way so you can look into once it is back online
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/

you fucking retard

A possible explanation is zero gravity physics common people like you can't understand. I agree it looks like normal bubbles going up in some footage.

The acceleration of gravity on Earth is 9.8 m/s^2 (21.922 mph2 ). To "float away" on Earth, you would need to jump that fast (and keep going that fast, which would be impossible) to be able to escape the gravitational pull. On the moon, gravity is 1.622 m/s^2 (3.628 mph2 ). A jump only accelerates you up once, then gravity will pull you back down and cause you to accelerate downwards. You would need a constant source of acceleration until you were free from the gravitational pull, which a jump would not give you. So, you would just fall back down.
As you can see in that footage the space probe accelerates for almost a second which is enough to take off because there's alot of energy (JOULE OR FOOTPOUND FOR YOU AMERITARDS) coming out of the nozzle.

Why would it slow down at all? There's no air resistance and the opposing force of gravity is very low.

is showing your dick part of the job

You're so fucking stupid you don't even know what he's referring to.

That's the erection I got while driving our movie prop.

Yes, I have seen that thread and I am aware that 4plebs is not working right now, but I have all of my copypastas already saved somewhere else just in case good threads like this one are made. kek

Physics is physics. With no air / water or gravity to alter its path how do dust particle make sharp turns all by themselves? Self propulsion? Nanobots? Fake and gay. Burgers can not into space.

Glad to see someone that someone stupid and gullible enough to fall for flat earth at least has the self awareness to realize they are wrong. I usually assume they are hopeless.

I feel a little bit better now.

the difference in height is 824 to 700 while the one where its bigger is shot from 824 km, further away and thus should make america appear smaller in relation to the planet, but its the other way around in the pictures so the lenses used would have make up for this, plus enhance the size to more than twice the size, which barely even managed you example pic which used extremly different lenses to specifically achive that effect while the nasa lenses probably werent used to distort it and thus used (regarding this context) randomly different lenses which would be more than a slight coincidence if the lenses focal length differ enough to come up with this effect

The island dweller is correct. Here are more of our movie props to use in the pool to fake footage.

Jesus. No one is more retarded than you "NASA truthers".

You would think aliens would tell us if nasa is faking all this shit, right?

you can see some weird fire coming out of some sort of exhaustor at the top, coupled with the weird thing on the left

It does look like it's being pulled up by a giant crane so I understand the doubt

>self propulsion
Well that's the only thing I can think of. The thing did a thing and it made it move that way, because the same thing happens when an astronaut farts his gas from his suit to move.

Why do you want to disprove the existence of NASA?

Are you a misanthrope?

blrmph btfo

>Implying that NASA doesn't airbrush the shit out of their photos

you can see the astronauts hopping around and slowing down while jumping, why not that capsule? not one bit.

but again you can see on the footage how slow the capsule is. no way this is enough to leave the moon

>Here's some footage proving that NASA is fake and that space station footage was taken underwater
>And here's some footage NASA doesn't want us to see of them detecting aliens on their totally real space station in space

What the fuck is your position supposed to be here? Is your schizophrenia so bad that you can't complete a single non-contradictory thought, or are you just trolling?

>Using a collection of satellite-based observations, scientists and visualizers stitched together months of observations of the land surface, oceans, sea ice, and clouds into a seamless, true-color mosaic of every square kilometer (.386 square mile) of our planet.

It's a composite image not a single photo.

And the other one is too:
>This composite image uses a number of swaths of the Earth's surface taken on January 4, 2012.

It takes pics like this and they are pieced together later.

Kek
When in spacewalks , Burgers can use their obese burps and farts to navigate through the cosmos at light speed

>british "funnies"

I'd rather believe we're capable of escaping this rock

>HOLY SHIT, NASA IS FAKEEEE!
OK, then what? We know nasa is fake, now what? What do we do about it? You're fucking stupid, holding up retarded videos and flat Earth theories like you found the Holy grail or something.

you see that in the picture with the spaceship there are no people outside, while where people are outside there is no spaceship. in general i cant tell what they fake, or how much, or if anything from them is real at all, all thats obvious is that they fake stuff and try to keep some things hidden

and why arent there any good pictures of earth in one piece around? i think in all the existence of nasa there were only a handfull, probably less, single image photos

>NASA is fake
Well, no shit.

>inb4 flat earther

maybe it's fish that wander into their deep underwater studio. Fish people?

well if you farted there you'd be pushed by it, I don't have the knowing of why. Maybe the same thing happens to these bubbles.

pretty sure if you look through a telescope you can see the footprints on the moon.

NASA's job isn't to take single images of Earth. There's no benefit in it. We get more benefit from taking higher resolution images up close with more details.

He already said he's not a Flat Earther.

like this? this surely is proof...
this was even done with a sattalite
nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html
>
NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) captured the sharpest images ever taken from space of the Apollo 12, 14 and 17 landing sites

This will be fun.

pass the popcorn.

How do people get this deep into conspiracy theories and why? Even if you could prove your stupid theory, what would you even do with it? Your own satisfaction? No one would believe you.

>How do people get this deep into conspiracy theories and why?
trying to find the truth and eventually be able to create a bigger picture of whats going on in the world.
>Even if you could prove your stupid theory, what would you even do with it? Your own satisfaction?
the truth, if we dont know about the wrong doings than we can never change anything. realizing whats wrong is the first step to improve something. for all we know they are wasting 20 billion each year which could be used for far more important things. and this is even just the best case scenario, the most innocent one.
>No one would believe you.
you mean like the white genocide, cultural marxism, the jews controlling everything or holohoax? 9/11? sandy hoax? pizzagate? yeah, why talk about this even right?

It's a composite of many photos with the arm holding the camera removed.

I the first time I saw this photo I thought it would simply give conspiracy theorists a new "lie" that they uncovered.

Tens of thousands of people have worked at NASA over the years. Keeping any major conspiracy quite would be impossible.

You fucking dumb ass. Look how languid the earth-based rockets appear to the naked eye. That's because at the point of launch, they are moving pretty slow and you're also observing it from a half mile away. You couldn't possibly show a complete lunar escape from a little 1960s camera situated right next to the fucking thing.