APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4433010/Britain-leader-posts-fake-Paris-celebration-video.html?ito=social-facebook

no

no

He should just focus on the Pakistani crime statistics

>(((Golding)))
>(((Fransen)))
>(((Britain First)))

>(((Britain First)))

no one supports these jokes except the literal white chimps which the government has bred to make us feel like blacks aren't so bad.

See, this is why white nationalists are a bunch of spastic retards that ruin everything they lay their eyes on.

Why, you mongrels, why? Is there not enough shit the mussies do that you have to make up your own shit?

No one supports them but they aren't fake as far as I can tell.

What was that secret police divison in Met Police that Tommy Robinson was offered to work for to "unite the right"? His job in that was to spy on Britain First and find out where they were being sourced from. I think that atleast proves they, or the main leaders, are actually passionate about what they do.

stop generalizing us you faggot

Fake news is why they voted for Brexit. Why stop now?

true actually. They're mongs, but at least they're real mongs.

The right in this country is a joke.

Is Tommy Robinson legit or a crass?

Britain First are nigger-tier stupid. Everyone knows that.

>Britain First

Controlles opposition just like Reclaim Australia

I'm pretty new to this board, it seems like one of the main sources of news you guys link to is the dailymail.

Is everybody here low IQ?

I'm not sure. He openly exposed the divison within Met Police which controls the so-called 'right', he's been routinely harrased by the police w/ his pregnant wife being arrested on a 6 year old mortgage charge just to get to him, he himself have been in and out of prison on fradulent charges, in one case being almost physically scarred when a Somalian Muslim was about to pour boiling water + sugar in his face. Luckily he struck first. Hell, even the prison guards tried to kill him until he was saved by an ex-Royal Marine. They were planning on putting him in with a bunch of Muslim inmates who were doing 28 years to life for plotting to blow up an EDL rally (the same organisation he founded).

Lots of people don't like Tommy on Sup Forums because he's the definition of a civic nationalist.

And I think he's misguided on a lot of topics, but when it comes to Islam he's the real deal. He has never backed down since 2010.

We went over this just before.

Britain First isn't, or atleast WEREN'T, controlled opposition. If it were, the Met Police wouldn't have wasted their time trying to infiltrate them.

Tommy's got a lot of apologizing to do.

>b-but moi fackin ISSSSLAAAHM

Paul golding is a retarded shit-muncher, who represents everything currently wrong with British nationalism and the white working class. I really want to put emphasis on what a complete and utter-fucking idiot he is, but this ks hard to do over text. See the bin-bag and flat-cap uniforms he got sent to jail for handing out.

The state is after him, there is a vid going around where the police actually do chase him and his family out of a pub

Yeah, Paul Golding is a chump but I don't think he's controlled opposition.

Fake news crowd just ruins the credibility of actual real arguments.
I wish these idiots stoped with this.

That's really disgusting.
Lies are disgusting.

And Tommy Robinson has a point about Paul Golding too.

He might be a complete fag with no true aim but to harass random Muslims (fine by me), he's brave as fuck.

Charging/basically invading a mosque with his buddies and talking to the Imam about terrorism and what not. All in uniforms I should add.

I mean that's brave in this political climate, no?

Britain First is abit of a running joke here in England.

Id fucking smash Jayda though; you done already know she looks like a filthy fucking whore, and those tits!

"Paul" is a fucking toby.

Glad to see the BNP back though.

Thats both suicidally stupid, and bravely dumb. But nothing, they do surprises me anymore - its more about the shock factor for them an appealing to a...erm...certain kind of...mentally inept voter - like the EDL; no wonder Tommy left.

Ill never forget - the tosser that tried to voice a legitimate concern about "Islamic Rape Gangs" or Muslamic? He ended up getting meme'd and fucking destroyed EDL XD

>britain first leader falls for jidf disinfo and ruins his chances
the kikes are always ruining things