Being female is easy mode

>chivalry
>can blame life's faults on the patriarchy
>acceptable to push responsibility onto others (no need to "man up")
>can be a total slut and people will bound to your defense against the "slutshamers"
>can absolutely avoid periods and pregnancy with modern drugs
>don't even need a man to have an orgasm
>women can't rape and cases of woman-on-man abuse are often overlooked
>still socially acceptable to be an uneducated housewife
>also socially acceptable to be an overeducated housewife
>socially acceptable to hold a job as a secretary, nurse, preschool teacher...
>while still fighting for a job with more prestige and pay (CEO, politician, soldier, police, engineer...)...
>and blaming perceived inaccessibility to these jobs on sexism...
>but also socially acceptable to never work in construction, sanitation, low level law enforcement, etc.
>can blame mistakes on "emotions"
>even allowed to show a broad range of emotion
>assumed to be the victim
>from birth, education is designed to benefit you
>colleges want to accept you over your male peers and will throw money and praise at you for existing
>automatically seen as an expert in fields that serve no useful function in society, such as "Gender Studies"
>can avoid responsibility in parental care just as easily as a man...
>but can still play "the poor female card" to get the better end of the deal
>no pressure to be physically fit and can allow your body to go to shit and blame criticisms on society
>already have a naturally longer life span and a higher survival rate than men
>people will go out of their way to be nice to you, especially if you're attractive
>sex is as easy to get as spreading your legs
>social media exists and is designed to specifically market and improve your image
>men will throw money at you just for existing
>even being gay is easier as lesbians aren't victims of violence nearly as often as gay men are

"All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others."

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12378645
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dT1gNfEa2hc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpAakm5Uwg4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3fBaFQk6aE0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aAic_v6L7N0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytsz9oX6I6Q
scientificamerican.com/article/has-maternal-mortality-really-doubled-in-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>family get together
>female cousin starts bitching about male privilege
>when she obtained grants and scholarships strictly for females that'll pay for nearly all of her tuition

I don't know if women are truly this blind to reality, or if it's some kind of act they put on.

Today yeah, totally agree. Didn't always used to be that way though.

>be female
>get pregnant
>have one chance in four of death

>Only if you're young, thin and pretty. It's all based on physical beauty and when that goes, so does all your benefits.
>You're the most physically beautiful when you're young. And you have absolutely no wisdom or knowledge of the world. So you tend to squander your "wealth".

I would say it's easy mode up to about 30 and then it becomes hard mode almost overnight, and usually with very little warning too. God forbid if you don't already have a stable family that loves you for you instead of your looks.

Nobody and I mean nobody sits you down and tells you this either. And by the time you do figure it out, it's way way WAY too late to do anything about it.

A young beautiful woman with absolutely no wisdom is perhaps one of the most tragic figures you can play. It ends with nothing but sadness.

>can absolutely avoid periods and pregnancy with modern drugs
>don't even need a man to have an orgasm

What in the fuck are these points though? The first one addresses the neutralization of problems that men hardly have to worry about in the first place, and the second one, well..
Do you need a woman so you can nut all over your waifu body pillow? No? Then they don't have an advantage on that.

You'd have a much stronger stance if you got your shit together, OP.

Hm, if you keep yourself well, it stays easy mode. The men you encounter, or those from your peer group, are also your age, so it's harder than a 20-25 year old, but it's still easier.

For men the "ease" rises steadily from 30 if, and only if, they have a certain status. Aside from that, they're are screwed.

Actually, I'm pretty content in my own situation. I didn't spend a lot of time throwing this list together so if things don't gel I don't give a fuck. It's just a list of gripes on Sup Forums, man... chill out.

This is very true. An ugly woman does not have an easy life. Plus women are unsupportive and bitchy, no matter what they say about sisterhood we have better friends .

>be at grocery store
>the radio in the store is playing a new feminist Icelandic song
>The chorus is "it's easy to be a man" sung by a woman

Being an attractive woman is easy mode. Being an annattractive woman is the worst thing in the world.

At least if you are an ugly man you can make some money for yourself and live independantly and happy. You can even attract a beautiful woman if you make enough money and have a good personality.

Would you swap your brain into a female body if you could? No? Why?
>weak
>vulnerable
>have to play men off each other
>daddy issues
>never be as smart as a man
>personality means less likely to be a go getter, hence lower waged
>can't travel the world safely
>95% chance you are swapped into a third world woman's body and that would be a living hell
>hey maybe Russian
>oh no, avg 8 abortions each ewww

Being a woman would suck ass OP. Stop bitching.

Ugly women are actually extremely resilient gene passers. How do you think there's still ugly people? They can always find some desperate chump to extract seed from.

orthodox jews for example pray to God for being man, the pray is:
"thank you Lord i am not a woman, thank you so much"

Being /fit/ is easier for women than being chad

>man, I think women are stupid for complaining how easy men have it. How can I express this thought?
>I know, I'll complain about how easy women have it!

Witnessed

This thread is now a Feminism General
/fg/

Thread for discussion of feminism only.
Share links, PDFs, reading, videos and propaganda.

> - FIGHT FOR EQUALITY!
> - TAKE BACK THE BOARD!
> - DRIVE OUT SEXISM!

Are you a feminist yet?
strawpoll.me/12378645

DOCUMENTARIES
>worldwide oppression/opportunity
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dT1gNfEa2hc
>misrepresentation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpAakm5Uwg4
>sexual assault in the military
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3fBaFQk6aE0
>women who make America
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aAic_v6L7N0
>human trafficking
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytsz9oX6I6Q

>swap your brain into a female body
>never be as smart as a man
What?

Checked.

The estrogen produced in the ovaries gets suffused into the nervous system upon assimilation and you instantly lose all rational thought

But men were just as likely from being killed by raids,invasions, animals, or injuries obtained while working.

Id be a little irritated by that.

More like 1 in over 4000.
scientificamerican.com/article/has-maternal-mortality-really-doubled-in-the-u-s/

Women are beautiful and horrible for the same reason: they lack any sense of responsibility. It's a childlike state that makes them effervescent and lovely but also occasionally careless (How is there a 5 foot long scratch along the side of my car?) (user I have no clue ! )

If being a woman sucked ass then why do men keep killing themselves? Especially if they are significantly more intelligent?

Opinion: The ugliest women I know are typically the happiest kind of people I know. Sucessful marriages with cuck beta males that worship them, kids that will work hard to succeed because they are, like you, ugly asf, etc.

That requires a certain amount wisdom to know how vital it is. And discipline too. In the face of easy and plenty in your youth. If you can do it, I suppose you earn your advanced womaning certification :)