Why do Indians, Arabs and southeast Asians love Hitler and the Nazis?

Why do Indians, Arabs and southeast Asians love Hitler and the Nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zN1u3XQvIs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are no jews there to tell them not to.

>Al-Banna wrote: “I interrupted one of the girls who said that Hitler was her favorite figure, asking her: ‘Are you serious or joking?’ She looked at me, amazed, and replied: ‘Yes, I am serious.’ This led another girl to add: ‘I too love Hitler’s personality.’ I asked the first girl: ‘What do you like about Hitler’s personality?’ She responded, very confidently: ‘His strength, and his ability to unite his country’s military and leadership and to stand fast in war.’ I asked her: ‘Do you realize that his strength caused an entire world war, and the destruction of Germany and France?’ She responded: ‘Yes. I read his book ‘Mein Kampf’ and was impressed by his strength, his faith, and his perseverance.'”

>The writer continued: “I told her: ‘But Hitler was a dictator who heeded nothing but his inner voice, and was a racist who recognized only the German Aryan race.’ She responded: ‘So what? It was enough that he was strong!’
>“The young girls’ admiration of Hitler’s personality and their inclination towards powerful [figures] led me to search for [material] on ‘Hitler adoration’ and fandom, and indeed, I discovered a wide spectrum of young Arabs who love Hitler. Some said they admired him for killing the Jews, but most were enchanted by his strength, determination, and steadfastness. This begs the question: What is behind these young peoples’ love of strength? Are they fans of the violence engulfing the region? Or does the sense of helplessness and weakness [cause them] to adore of a figure who challenged the world with his strength and led an entire people to fight the world?”

Our guys love Hitler too but jews are herding us

We don't judge,Hitler was bad ass of his time,usually strict elder is called hitler,like my school principle.

Because low-IQ people understand and appreciate only force.

They are victims of
Eternal anglo
Eternal juden/zog America
Zog America

Explains trump general

This

>a figure who challenged the world with his strength and led an entire people to fight the world?

No, I am sure this has nothing to do with it

Seriously? You call your principle Hitler?

Thats... so cool.

>religious text is nothing but alternating tales of jewing their neighbors and genociding them in the name of their volcano demon

Wtf I love shitskins now.
Please impregnate my wife with your superior natsoc seed.

this

FUCKING JEW!!!! GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please find Jesus

Is there anyway to ban this flag?

israeli post best post

Is he fucking lost AGAIN?

>Worst deity ever.

Because they are all pro-abortion unlike you white cucks

forgot pic

Opening the eyes of the subhumans in this thread again, based zog

Because they know the true enemy.

>>/gas/

>Brazil
>IQ

G-d knows how peaceful israel is of course, just look at the gentle way you murder entire arab villages for your fucking settlements.
Or the early Israeli terrorist groups fighting British colonials

Go throw stones somewhere else you glass house faggot

Sup Moshe?

>Why do Indians, Arabs and southeast Asians love Hitler and the Nazis?
They gave European colonialists a taste of their own medicine.

Not really.

We're just immune from white and holocaust guilt

Because anyone can be a N/S.

Hitler's hate on other races in just a jewish meme

Fucking racist :(

"Strong horse, weak horse"

Say what you like but Bin Laden was right on that one.

Hitler agreed with India's caste system?

sauce on this?

Idk if he knew about it

Thats because Araturk was a crypt-jew.

It's because when one of the greatest Indian freedom fighter ever made an Indian army to fight against British. They asked help from Hitler. Hitler couldn't help him directly but he provided him a safe passage to get help from the Japanese.
Thus, he's bro tier to Indians.

Also, we don't like the fact that he massacred Jews but he's usually taken figuratively as a badass strict dude.

Vietnam love Hitler too OP, don't forget us

I hate to say it, but you're right.
Now fuck off jew.

Kikepost.

holy shit that made me gag

>IHVH is now a volcano demon

Kek. They picked their niglets with the same reasoning i chose my dog.

It's that and the fact that Hitler's stunted ideology shamelessly pandered to them.

If Hitler knew about it?

The whole "Aryan" theory is based on it.
India was extremely important in teaching Europeans the notion of a superior race dominating lesser races.
Give yourself some more credit.

Right, true intellectuals like you see that the neo marxism broadcast 24/7 by your media, education, government, and corporate overlords is true enlightenment.

This is also why Turks voted to make Erdogan dictator.
And why Egypt went back to dictatorship.

Muslims just love "strong leadership" for some reason.

>Because low-IQ people understand and appreciate only violence**.

Force is much different than violence. I can use force morally, to defend myself; however, violence, like the word, violate, can only be used immorally.

He wouldn't approve of it neither should we Yeah the social structure should stay but they should have equal opportunity we cannot condemn 70 percent of our society.

Fucking idiot you, man. Everything is governed by force. If governments didn't have power they'd get overthrown in a heartbeat. Same goes for everything else. Why does the US act as the world police and fuck everything up? Because they can. Because there isn't anyone powerful enough to directly counter them. They're the sole superpower.

OK schlomo

Mein Kampf was inspirational in the eyes of many people. Some Muslims and Indians wanted to join him to fight for their freedom from the yoke of European Imperialism. Its interesting to see that people from India, Iraq, and Iran really wanted to team up with Germany. But Germany made little commitment to the revolution because the British Forces in North Africa were blocking their way. Also Iran was invaded by the USA, Britain, and the USSR in a joint effort. Now what if the Germans decided not to invade the USSR but to destroy the British Forces in the MENA region to secure oil? Would have this led to a better outcome? Nevertheless the fight against Britain and France beat them to a pulp so they ultimately could no longer contain their Empire. Now we have nations that are free from Western domination. Hitler's sacrifice has made him the hero of much of the third world. No wonder why some aspire to be like him and to have his strength.

Because Indians are generally more redpilled than most countries.

We witness the extremes of wealth and poverty daily. Driving our Bentleys and Rolls on high streets instead of the designated shitting streets in slums.

Also we know how much bullshit the media spews out everyday, as compared to our Western counterparts who are "shocked" at fake news scandals and still cant stomach that media can be paid for different narratives and story lines.

lmao

Because they are aryans.

not every school no,either way he helped us with our Independence,by allotting an regiment to our Empire escaped FF Subhash chandra bose founder of the Indian Navy.

>inb4 MUH 6 GORIILION
Fuck the minorities,he did what was necessary,now we have to do that in massive scale or kiss your freedom goodbye.

Our PM killed thousands of Muslim.

you forgot south America.

Why do indians like massage more than other people?

youtube.com/watch?v=zN1u3XQvIs4

Jews kill dirty muslims who also are land thieves, liars from Jordan and Egypt

You should be happy