It’s BOOZE Lightyear! Revellers dressed as cartoon characters let off steam in a pub crawl around Birmingham

>It’s BOOZE Lightyear! Revellers dressed as cartoon characters let off steam in a pub crawl around Birmingham
>Around 300 revellers dressed as Disney characters enjoyed a big night out in
>Birmingham's famous Broad Street turned into fandom's heaven for one night
>Minnie Mouse, Alice in Wonderland and Snow White spotted

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4434958/Revellers-dress-Disney-stars-huge-pub-crawl.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4434958/Revellers-dress-Disney-stars-huge-pub-crawl.html
vox.com/2017/1/28/14427198/republican-critics-trump-refugee-order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, The White Rabbit and Mini Mouse on Birminghams Broad Street at the start of a Disney themed bar crawl on Friday evening

>Good spirits: An onlooker said the revellers, dressed as everything from Tigger to the Joker from Batman made the most of the night

>Alice in Wonderland helped across the road by a fellow party-goer

>To infinity, and beyond! A baby-faced Buzz Lightyear was stopped in his tracks on his night out when he was asked for ID

>A Mrs Incredible (left)

> was seen on the mass-bar crawl alongside Minnie Mouse (right)

>Say cheese! Minnie Mouse spotted with a cardboard cut-out of partner Mickey

>Elsa from Frozen joined by Tinkerbelle and Snow White, crossing the famous street to make their way to their next venue of choice

>Queuing up: Cartoon-dressed revellers waiting to get into the themed-night clubs in Birmingham on Friday night

are British girls all that fugly?

>There's a snake in my boot! Woody spotted outside of a club, complete with his famous brown hat and red neck-scarf

God they are revolting

>An onlooker said everyone looked in good spirits as around 300 revellers took part in the crawl

yes
>A man dressed as Bert and a woman as Mary Poppins enjoy a chat with fellow participants

why is everyone fat and ugly as shit?

Hot

>Birmingham
I wonder how many passed out and got enriched

The tranny the fatty or the heroine addict?

Tranny of course

How's this politics related?

decline of the west

It's Britain, mate

oh look more british slags

Also it's Birmingham, I live near there and the scenes are grim

why do British women look like fat men so often?

Looks fun

Anyone who has a problem with this is a boring virgin

They are actually in the minority while teens and this exponentially increases as they grow older. The fatter they are, the more they like to expose themselves to compensate, which is why you notice it so often

did you recognize your sister on the pictures?

British women are so fucking ugly.

>ywn see mummy May in a Tinkerbell costume
Why live

got damn, look at the gams on that one

I think thats just normal british wear

Thank God I don't live in the West.

checked
I know, right. I wanted to travel to the UK..
not anymore

>Bar crawl with a Disney theme for reasons
It's literally nothing

At least they're not all being fucked by niggers and pakis Helmut

So proud

>mfw this is 9/10 in bongland

Wow, Elsa really let her self go

Oy mate, what did you take a point off for ???

British women cannot possible be that ugly

What the fuck is wrong with Anglos? How can they be so ugly?

I don't remember snow white being that obese.

yes they are, I've been there dude.

>This country was once the heartland of the largest Empire in Human history
I suggest all Britons pack there things and leave. This country is finished, there is nothing to be patriotic about anymore. Let this country rot. Go to Europe or the Colonies. Never return.

People having fun? Not on Sup Forums's watch!

Is the DM cherry-picking or are Brit women genuinely this ugly

Because we all know full well this whole article boils down to "Look at these fucking mingers"

time to nuke the UK

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4434958/Revellers-dress-Disney-stars-huge-pub-crawl.html

i thought the whole all english girls are ugly was a meme

i guess i was wrong

This. I dont see ops point in posting all of this

If we keep meme-ing this hard we might actually stop the influx of immigration at last

Don't read what I posted above

That little blond looks really hot.

What's with 20 something year old women and their disney obsession? It's honestly as autistic as animeposters, everything they own has some kind of disney branding and they have tattoos of princesses, it's fucking weird.

i went to Birmingham over the Easter holiday, its a fucking shit town,

only good thing was a place called "pizza pan" the pizza was lovely shame it was run by like 40 shitskins

I love the whole "cumberbitches" thing that women had going on tumblr for a while.
>look we are not superficial at all, look at how much we love this weird-ass looking motherfucker
sure thing cunt, I'm sure you'd be as enamored with him if he wasn't famous

Genuinely this ugly. They intentionally missed the coalburners out, because they're everywhere hence the enormous amount of half-castes in Britain.

Purple hat girl is a qt

However, for some fucking reason Britain is always featured in those doomsday books like Brave New World and 1984 so I still think of them as the hub of western culture and degeneracy.

Bet her vag is both stretched and tight as hell at the same time.

>Mr. Incredible can bodily climb into Elastigirl's pussy and then sit there reading a news paper.

Sick of uppity yanks, argies and French cunts makking fun o great nation all the time. Yes, we like to have fun. Yes, we like a drink. If you don't like it, fuck off. Its almost as stupid as moaning because someone is eating something you don't like. You don't live here, it doesn't effect you, stop worrying about it.

Jesus look at the horrific faces on the three behind her

It's nothing to do with Disney in particular, it's just the fact that they buy whatever is in store in Primark, kek

You're one to talk LMAO

>great nation
lmao I'm on the floor. Nothing is great about this "nation" anymore. It's an utter shithole. Anyone who was intelligent enough left for the colonies.

300 revellers dressed up is nothing, come to Weymouth in Dorset on NYE. Thousands of people all in fancy dress, people travel from all around the country to come

We're controlled by the jew menace over here. Send help

Ask the Russians. No point asking for help from Dead Island.

Exactly how I feel when others bring up gun control

Dude..France, UK and Germany are in the same fucked up tier.

It is great. At present, you are shitposting on a magic box that can transmit information live allowing you communicate instantly with anyone around the world, you have all the world's knowledge at your fingertips. All of your basic needs will be met unconditionally. You have access to medicine people in the past could only dream of. Your problems are so small and insignificant, they've allowed your standards to become so high a group of people on a night out is enough to trigger you. You can be anyone you want, instead you choose to be a cynical, weak, arsehole. If you're not doing well now, you wouldn't have done any better in any other period of British history.

And if this country is a shithole, its because of people like you bringing everyone else down with his nihilism and bitterness.

Exactly, its fucking stupid and doesn't effect us.

Is this how nerds see people when they party?

After he helped them win reelection, several Rhinos have been slamming POTUS just shy of first hundred days in office. Russia conspiracies, blocking healthcare - more and more, GOP is filled with liberal leaches. See hear: vox.com/2017/1/28/14427198/republican-critics-trump-refugee-order

Flake, Curbelo, Comstock, Chabot, Ros-Lehtinen, Corker, McCain, Stefanik, Fitzpatrick - all mad they didn't get cabinet positions.

I ain't clicking that shit niqqa

Why are you posting this?

Dad moved us here when I was nine. It was gut wrenching at the time. Now I don't know what to think. Maybe it was better to make that clean break rather experiencing it slowly circling the drain first hand. And fwiw where I am now the girls are smoking hot.

to slide or prolly out of boredom
idk I never understood people like OP, they need shock therapy

Why do they all looks so fucking greasy? I mean on an unnatural level to the point they dumped a bottle of olive oil on themselves.

Leave my snow white waifu alone!!!

you know gams are legs right?

These dailymail photo sets of English women are almost a meme. Maybe that's the justification, a back handed shot across the bows at the embattled English and their ugly women.

On the other hand, they're all white Britons. Is OP attempting, via a gentle nudge, to show the supremacists among us the error of their ways?

These vehicle captchas suck. Clicking half the fucking boxes.

>Two patrons are denied entry for not wearing costumes

So blacks and muslims hate Disney?

Don't see many at cosplay either.

Northern british girl as well as scottish girls are bad looking, or just plain inbred looking

souther british girls are more mixed with continental europe and can look hot as fuck , some with great big tits

he comes off as smart and confident in his movies so that might help him even if he wasnt famous

Topkek

Theres /POL on the left autistic buzz lightyear

or maybe they just realized that a pub crawl where you dress as disney characters is the whitest thing ever