WHY BREXIT IS A MISTAKE

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Brexit was a mistake?

>white people have to leave UK so more pakis can come
>UK gets no more free trade
>Germany now controls EU completely
>UK owes money to EU for leaving
>UK won't be part of based EU army
>Sadiq Khan still rules London
>EU money doesn't go to NHS
>UK is completely isolated
>Scotland will probably become independent

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12801192
nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_67655.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UK frees itself from the despotism of its Brussels overlords.

Oh germany...

Why does theresa may have such a large jew nose?

Hahaha I noticed that too

Why are krauts so butthurt over Brexit? Get over it

Trips like that can't be wrong.

I don't want to make OPs case but the UK is far more oppressive than the EU requires. You make fun of "weapon sweep" and "bin your knoife" memes but they have to live under this.

Every day. I hope your being paid for this.

>t. Germancuck
Stay salty, Hans. You'll never outfox the eternal Anglo, kraut.

So they can elect more muslim mayors? Sounds nice.

At least if they fuck it up they've fucked it up themselves and have nobody else to blame.

Sovereignty is more important than convenience.

Excuse me laddies but I couldn't hear you over the sound of EU debnt

They already had sovereignty. Their own politicians just kept blaming the EU because it was an easy way out. Imagine if Hillary could blame every fuck up she had on the EU. She'd do it in a heartbeat. The same shit happens with politicians across the EU too. If something goes wrong it's the EU at fault, if something goes right it's the politicians.

London has a muslim mayor. They imported pakistanis on their own. Neither of these had anything to do with the EU, but the EU gets blamed.

they won't pay your ransom
EU will fall in under 10 years

if EU falls your ass will get annexed by Russia faster than we blitzkrieg'd France in WW2

They can't and won't, they want every euro country raped like they are as revenge for the last two world wars

Damn really makes me think. Why didn't we ever hear this before?

EU is not NATO, and your fearmongering does not work on Poland
go bully some other country, like Greece
and while you're at it, pay reparations for WW2, because we decided that we want you to pay them regardless of what commies said right after the war
and if you want our NATO protection, you better start paying 2%, or we annex your sorry ass
and your entire bloated economy with it

russia cant even annex chechnya lol

this "russia so evil and scary meme" has to die, they dont have the economic or military capability to occupy even the baltic states

lol Hans thinks that they are on the cusp of a glorious new Reich, with the EU army replacing the Wermacht.
Once again, Great Britain thwarts the evil Hun, who have, again, fallen under the influence of the Islamic horde.

If the EU falls America will once again protect London from all your euro bullshit politics

based Estonia knows what's up

We need a united Europe to defend against the Russian and Muslim threat

>EU money doesn't go to NHS

The idea that people actually believed this, makes me chuckle.

>Germany now controls EU completely

How is that bad?

>and Muslim threat
threat you created?
you shit in your own bed, you DEMAND we shit in our beds, and now we have to help you clean your shit?
hell no, spierdalaj

How are you going to collect? Beg the US to get it for you?

Because the last time you controlled Europe you fucked it up and now instead if white Jews it's filled with Sand niggers. Bad deal

>If the EU falls America will once again protect London from all your euro bullshit politics
LONDON HAS A MUSLIM MAYOR.

The same way Trump would have made "Mexico pay for the wall": tariffs.

Does anyone seriously like Germany?

You guys suck the fun out of everything.

Literally the killjoy of Sup Forums.

>our NATO protection

>Russia is poor therefore it won't invade shit
this meme needs to die

Germany has never participated in any military offense in the middle east. If I recall correctly, Visegrad states delighted at the thought of killing Muslims on their own soil. Slavs are the cancer of Europe methinks. Good thing you won't have it as easy anymore soon.

It's bad for the UK. Obviously it's good for us that they are gone. I'm just pointing out that they were massive idiots for leaving.

>things that didn't happen: the post

The only people who need to be yanked from control over Europe are Americans.

short answer; No.
Slightly longer answer; Nooooooooooooooooo.

>Implying mayor's hold true power

We aren't protecting the people you faggot, were protecting our investments. Why would we protect a bunch of Pakistanis anyways?

Fuck them. "Be careful what you wish for" is the first and easiest lesson of adulthood.

If there would be any country to rule the EU, I would trust Germany most.

Stable, politically and economically extremely strong, and very close to Dutch national interests and culture.

Much better than Great "If things get a little difficult we referendum" Britain.

>Germany has never participated in any military offense in the middle east
because you could not backstab anybody there when he was occupied fighting some other people
on the other hand, you invited murderers and rapists to your country and to EU with total disrespect of other countries stance, and their european culture as well

you are cancer of europe and you are unworthy of Polish protection
when shit hits the fan and Russia start trading blows with China, we annex you

The absolute STATE of the EU

>sues any country that doesn't want to be blacked
>rolls out the red carpet for Soros

Germany was a mistake

Thread summary:

1.) Brits and murifats are buttmad
2.) Poles are little cunts who are jealous of Germany now completely controlling the EU
3.) all other European nations are on our side and very based

Krauts are eternally assmad that their European death cult is falling apart.
Get mad, Hans.
I swear, Germans are worse than Leafs.

Glad you know who still owns you half Russian rape babies

Why did you avoid me in the other thread when I pointed out that Germany doesn't control the EU Council and is set to become even weaker when the UK leaves?

>Polish protection

The only reason why they're as important as they are is because of the EU. They leech off of the rest of Europe like the crypto-kikes they are. Hmm.. I wonder why they're so butthurt over it?

>The same way Trump would have made "Mexico pay for the wall": tariffs.

On what? If the negotiations sour that badly, we won't be trading with the EU at all. We'll walk away and set up new trade agreements with the other Anglosphere countries.

You can suck mummy mays dick! You're not getting anything fritz

still, america outspending all of them by trillions

even trump sees the importance of nato to the existing world order

Agreed, Napoleon should have left them as retarded broken up kingdoms

>need an Italian to tell them to calm down and work together

>krautfags STILL seething
We know the (((germans))) and (((eu))) will try to act tough but you are pussies that will not do anything as the UK waltzes out.

>Why did you avoid me in the other thread
Probably because that wasn't me. It's pretty much a consensus among Germans that Brexit is a bad idea.

>when I pointed out that Germany doesn't control the EU Council and is set to become even weaker when the UK leaves?
Well, let me refresh your memory:

>Tusk chairs the Council, he is a personal friend of Angela Merkel and speaks German fluently. Even the Polish government could not remove him
>all big EU countries are close allies of Germany or economically dependent on us
>with the UK gone the biggest blocker of progress in EU integration is gone and more EU integration is Germany's primary policy

They aren't, they're just this autistic

After the general elections labour will be decimated for years to come. Sadiq is labour and he will be out come the next mayoral election.

>>Implying mayor's hold true power
>We aren't protecting the people you faggot, were protecting our investments. Why would we protect a bunch of Pakistanis anyways?

The last mayor of London became your FOREIGN SECRETARY despite him being a complete clown.

epic spot dudes hahahah ((they)) dont want u to notice!!

:^)

There will never be a conventional war between US and Russian troops.

Germany has been neutered by the world after fucking up Europe.

All Germans can do now is mope and get fucked by Muslims!

Dust settled? It hasn't even been a year yet.

Hey faggot let's not forget that you owe us 300 billon dollars for NATO. if you can pay for the import of rapefugees then you can pay us for NATO you prick.

>On what? If the negotiations sour that badly, we won't be trading with the EU at all. We'll walk away and set up new trade agreements with the other Anglosphere countries.
I don't think you understand how capitalism works. You don't live in a communist country, do you?

In a capitalist country it's the companies that trade with other countries, not the nation. Just because YOU or the government don't necessarily care to trade with other countries doesn't mean your companies or people might not want to. You could try blocking them, but you would probably end up suffering more since the other side is much bigger.

America has been neutered by the world after fucking up the Middle East

All Americans can do now is mope and get fucked by Mexicans!

pic rel

Don't worry Germany we'll unfuck you at some point within the next few months.

You may feel the UK isn't sovereign, but emotions aside this is simply false - the UK's sovereignty has not been reduced, we are still, and always were, an independent nation.

The EU is a community of sovereign states, not a colony. The UK gets a say at every part of the democratic process (Councl/Commision/Parliament), and the people who make these processes are decided at both a domestic General Election level and the European Election level. We had full input in to the EU at all stages. Just because the UK public kept voting in ineffective MEPs who refuse to represent our interests rather than sabotaging them for political gain (cough UKIP cough) is our fault, not the EUs.

Britain has failed to take Europe seriously or even try to understand it for 40 years. They refuse to get stuck in, or even learn the name of their MEP, and then piss and moan when they don't understand it. It's been a self fulfilling prophecy.

Westminster cottoned on a long time ago that the level of ignorance was the perfect opportunity to turn the EU into the Great Scapegoat of British Politics. And people have eaten that shit up.

WRONG

that's not how NATO works, darling

2% are a guideline not a requirement

But I know I can't expect more from
>American education

agreed.

was in Germany last christmas, Munich to be precise, lot of sandniggers there

but, they seemed civilised (impresion from riding in the metro for a week)

Laughable.

Fucking krauts have zero pride. Culture has been destroyed. You've allowed yourselves to be beaten into submission.

That's why you need to take in terrorists, because of your fucking white guilt.

Despite personally doing nothing wrong, you'll gladly kill yourselves because of your inferiority complex.

PREASE RESPOND

strawpoll.me/12801192

First off, not mine.

Second, he moved up to an actual position of power, mayor was just a stepping stone.

Is that a real country's flag or did you make it yourself? Looks shitty

>UK leaves EU
>France leaves EU
>Greece leaves EU
>Italy leaves EU
>EU and the Euro collapses
>Germany has to cope with it's growing "refugee" population without an artificially low exchange rate

Your time is numbered, Hans.

lel, Marine Le Pen will never get elected faggot

Merkel and May already endorsed Macron and the French will also vote for him.

>UK won't be part of based EU army
>EU army

lol

Tusk being the friend of Merkel is not particularly relevant, the EU Council president has no special powers and seems only to be as relevant as he is skilled at diplomacy, and the track record of proposals passed by the Council shows that the Germans are actually quite isolated and rarely find allies:
>While Germany is a huge economic power and one of the main drivers of EU integration, the politics in the EU Council is less about the economy and more about diplomacy and negotiation practices, which lead to building coalitions to form majorities (or blocking minorities). What a country needs in the Council in order to be successful is to find allies with similar positions. In this regard, decision-making data since 2009 suggests that France is in a better position to build majorities than Germany.
>Concretely, since 2009 Germany has been outvoted 42 times (especially on environment, internal market, transport and civil liberties), whereas France only 3 times (environment). For instance, Germany has been outvoted on antitrust and intellectual property legislation.
Britain leaving means you're at the mercy of a much smaller margin of majority for coalitions... which means you're going to be overruled by France and Italy

with your pakis?
tip top kek sucker

>Neutered
>Bombed the middle East twice last week and telling the rest of the world to get it's shit together
>Told Merkel to pay up or fuck off

What does Muslim penis taste like Adolf?

Fuck off you absolute moron! Anyone with even a single brain cell would understand the UK will be better off outside the EU.

nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_67655.htm
Do you even bother looking at your own bills? Or are you too busy sucking Achmed cock and preping your wife's bull?

>It's pretty much a consensus among Germans that Brexit is a bad idea.
For Germans, yes. For Brits, no.

I've yet to come across one Remain voter who actually had any idea how the EU works.

MEPs can only block or amend legislation. They can't propose legislation, they can't set the legislative agenda.

The Commission sets the legislative agenda. The Commissioners are appointed, not elected. They are bound, by their oath of office, to represent the general interest of the EU as a whole rather than their home state. Individual commissioners do not have a veto.

These are the facts.

stupid dumb german scum

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

Kek, according to your little made up map England and Germany are polar opposites anyways in regards to EU policy so why is this bad for us?

Maybe you should learn to read first

sure thing faggot, amusing copypasta

>The Commission sets the legislative agenda. The Commissioners are appointed, not elected. They are bound, by their oath of office, to represent the general interest of the EU as a whole rather than their home state. Individual commissioners do not have a veto.

Pray tell who appoints the commission. Here's a hint: it's your democratically elected government.

You know what else is magical about the EU? The council is literally made up of your democratically elected leader! Incredible, isn't it?!

The white immigrants in Europe are getting full protection the uk government said. Immigration is going from an unsustainable 300k a year to the tens of thousands, and so what if most of them are poos in the loos at least they're smart and actually contribute. We have made it very clear that we're not paying a single fucking penny to lift up the EU. Also fuck the EU army I couldn't care less. If it wasn't for France if they even will remain the EU you wouldn't even have an army. Polls have shown nearly 60% support for Scotland to remain part of the UK. And where you have got us in your post is London, London is fucked and will never be like it once was. We will probably never see a white mayor there again. The UK isn't going to be isolated. We will have WTO, NATO and the UN. And to be quite honest you do make good cars but I'd rather pay a bigger tarrif then agreeing to swarms of pakis flooding into the country. And now we're not paying billions into the EU if the government chooses we can support the NHS more if we wanted.

>s-stop ruining muh fourth reich you racist

The EU parliament appoints the President of the Commission. And the Commission is accountable to the parliament.

Every time I argue with people like you I end up saying the above, which is a fucking fact, and you will keep claiming there is some weird conspiracy behind the curtains that is manipulating all of us. We always end up here.

You talk about Remain voters as if they are ignorant about how the EU works, which will be true for some, but for the most part Leave voters tend to be the ones who are ignorant about how the EU operates, why it operates, its history and purpose, its contribution to economic activity, its importance in geopolitics, and so on.

You only have to look at the amount of Leave voters actually falling for the utter emotionally driven fabrications from the Leave campaign. Screaming about ISIS and Turkey, sovereignty which we already have, bullshit EU regulations that don't exist, slogans and promises like the £350 million a week, and the many such shovelfuls of bullshit like that which were proven to be bullshit almost the instant the vote was over.

Your economy is based on manufacturing, which is based on the Euro, which is based on the EU's continued existence?

How long do you think the EU will last? It might take another 20 years, but it will crumble.

Funny thing is that this is also how it works in the UK parliament. We don't elect our cabinet, PM, or treasury /directly/, they are appointed in the same way.

>You may feel the UK isn't sovereign, but emotions aside this is simply false - the UK's sovereignty has not been reduced, we are still, and always were, an independent nation.
That's the biggest fucking untruth I've seen in Sup Forums today. The EU Treaties are undeniably a transfer of sovereignty from the nation state to the EU. If you deny this, you're either a total retard or you're trying to mislead people.

>The EU is a community of sovereign states
Not really. Most sovereignty is transferred to the supra-national entity, which is the EU. As the EU attempts to push for it's undemocratically declared goals of political union, any vestiges of sovereignty that remain with the nation states will be handed over.

>Britain has failed to take Europe seriously or even try to understand it for 40 years.
You may see it that way but the truth is that we should never have joined in the first place because the British People were lied to about the true direction of travel of the EU - political integration. While the brain dead do not even question this fact, those of us who voted for Brexit understand it very well.

>turn the EU into the Great Scapegoat of British Politics
There has been an element of that but your statement completely misses the point - again, you're just trying to mislead here I think. The truth is that with the signing of each and every EU treaty, the UK parliament has been turning into a vassal state. The globalist establishment in the UK tried to create a myth that the UK Parliament still called the shots but, of course, this was becoming less and less the case. The traitorous signing by Gordon Brown of the EU Constitution (later renamed to the Lisbon Treaty) after 'negotiations' by cunt of the Century, Tony Blaire, was the final nail in the coffin. More and more people were waking up to this fact in the UK and Brexit was inevitable.

Fuck them and let them stay on their shitty island.

They are the reason why EU became the shitshow it is now because they blocked everything except the increase of bureaucracy since the bong population isnt allowed to interact with democracy.

I still don't know why Sup Forums went so hard for Brexit when it was still relevant. The only immigrants The UK leaving The EU would've gotten rid of would've been those from Eastern Europe which actually sort of stemmed the tide of immigrants from the former British colonies coming to Britain.

>2% are a guideline not a requirement
Yeah and you watch Trump come after that money even if it is a guideline only. There is such a thing as a responsibility to pay your share by the way.

>lel, Marine Le Pen will never get elected faggot
If not this time, next time. Or someone like her.

>We will have WTO, NATO and the UN.

So you admit that absolute sovereignty is a thing of the past as we have to follow so many rules in return for trading with other countries, or for being part of NATO, or being part of the UN, or participating in EFTA? Good. Then following EU regulations shouldn't be a problem either.

>we're not paying billions into the EU if the government chooses we can support the NHS more if we wanted.

The irony is that EU contributions are fucking nothing in the grand scheme of things. Our contributions are not a waste of money, being in the EU benefits us. The thing is brexiteers only want to think about money in vs money out, but there's benefits from having the free trade and the free movement, centralised regulatory controls and unified rules with our closest and biggest trading parners.

In regards to the NHS, we have a government that about to get elected for another 5 years (and probably another 10 after that at least) that have the dismantling of the NHS as their end-game, so good luck with that.

Why do Germans make these threads everyday

>w-w-w-we don't care, Britain will f-f-ail

for people who don't give a shit because it will be a failure you sure seem to want to discuss it a lot