>The Falklands belong to Brit

Why do we still have this piece of irrelevant land we stole centuries ago? It should be given back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-determination
youtube.com/watch?v=rXnmPHAhTxA
youtube.com/watch?v=r_f7iEOB8Pc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_in_Argentina#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try, proxytine.

Because the people there want to be British, and we can't let nonwhites rule over whites.

>we can't let nonwhites rule over whites.
But memes aside, Argentina is actually whiter than Britain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-determination

>stole
the foken islands were uninhabited, dumbass

Stop making this thread, sage, Falklands are british

Looking white doesn't make you white. Most of those "whites" will just be low percentage mezistos.

>>The Falklands belong to Brit......
DAS RITE
*SMACKS LIPS*

Nice try corbyn

They are descendants of Spain and have Caucasian ancestry.

>foken
This is how i know youre from flanders

Caucasian != white
They are descendants of Spain and have Moorish ancestry.

/Thread

Britain should keep the falklands, it's the only place left of the brits where white people aren't a minority.

Fuck you faggot independent vlaanderen literally when

fuck off globe shill

I can't help you but Ill look the other way if you start bayoneting wallons

>earth
>not flat

M-malvinas...

watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=rXnmPHAhTxA
you dip
p.s. I'm not even belgian so jokes on you

I remember how 90% of the Argentinians was absolutely disgusted with the way Top Gear was treated in Tierra del Fuego
Something about that suggests that they genuinely don't give a shit about the fowking eyelinz

youtube.com/watch?v=r_f7iEOB8Pc

Ever heard about Economic Exclusive Zone ?

This is not up for debate by England or Argentina or any other non country to be honest, South America is US backyard and we let England have the island. You can't give it to anyone else now Senpai so just stop the case.

Who do we give it back to? Spain? France? Argentina because some Argentinian citizens for a couple of years occupied it with a German leader even though it has been claimed and fought over for hundreds of years. It had no indigenous population prior and the only people who have a claim to be indigenous as no other population even comes close to the extent they've existed on the islands.

Why does Argentina want the Falklands? They can't even manage the land they have at this moment, why would they want even more?

"In addition to the indigenous population in Argentina, most Argentines are descended from indigenous peoples or have some indigenous ancestry. Many genetic studies have shown that Argentina's genetic footprint is not overwhelmingly European. In one of the most comprehensive genetic studies involving the population of Argentina, 441 Argentines from across the North East, North West, Southern, and Central provinces (especially the urban conglomeration of Buenos Aires) of the country, it was observed that the Argentine population comprised on average of 65% European, followed by 31% Amerindian, and finally 4% of African ancestry.[21] It was also found there were great differences in the ancestry amongst Argentines as one traveled across the country."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_in_Argentina#Demographics

I agree, Britain is a hellhole and should give away all of its overseas territories, should allow Northern Ireland, Scotland and potentially even Wales to go independent and finally balkanize England back to its old Anglo-Saxon kingdoms. And yes, I am an Anglo.

Even if all of us white went and lived on them we'd still develop quicker than Africa

STOP. SAYING. ENGLAND.
IT'S THE UNITED KINGDOM

Argie scumbag knows his place.

>441 argentinians
>Argentina has a population of 41 million people
Accurate sample group there.