Meet the New Irish

I prefer the old Irish.

AAAAAAAAHHHHH
HANG THEM ALL BY LAMP POSTS
IM STILL ANGRY FROM LAST NIGHT

This one actually gave me a much needed laugh

Is it #WeAreIrish thread?

I prefer sustained Burratino barrage towards Ireland.
Well at least Ireland won't go from first world to third world, just from a shithole to African shithole.

We can manor it one :^)

Ok, gimme a sec

The average IQ in Ireland is incredibly low for a white country.

It's 92.

The gay cunt

Are we in the timeline where Irish Americans will become more Irish ethnically than "the native Irish"?

I'm Irish now.

Going to Balbriggan, lads. I hope the "new Irish" don't throw a spear at me

He's getting helicoptered.

#WeAreIrish

>helicoptered
Why not capped instead? Or we could just send pizzas....

So, I guess calling the "new" Irish potatoniggers will be completely accurate and not just friendly bantz?

That triggers the shit out of me

I want off this ride.

Irish are known as thick cunts. All they're good at is drinking and terrorism.

>be oirish
>fight the bleedin English oppressors for centuries
>finally gain independence
>invite niggers from Africa
>get taken over again
o i am laffin

this is now a braaaaap thread

Seeing my homeland subtly getting blacked is too much to handle. Don't go to Ireland tomorrow. Some of you guys are alright.

God damn I love watching Ireland getting a hot NIG INJECTION.

You want to Carpool M8?

and people thought hitler was a bad guy, he was really protecting us all

>muh homeland

They don't even have decent anti-immigration parties.
#WeAreIrish

that faggot needs to be chained to a truck then given a ride till the screaming stops.

This

>le melting pot maymay

guess who fucked the abos

Hitler tried to stop this.

>no decent immigration parties
That's where you're wrong

This is progress.

Christ that Irish IQ thing is outdated, was preformed when Ireland was still poor, and only on a tiny percentage of the population.

kek
more of these please

here's a small white pill

Stop, please

Can confirm, our end of "highschool" state exams, that decide what college and course you can get into, have a maximum score of 625, and the average is around 350 lol.

It's always done on a tiny percentage of the populations. But if they're asian/indian it has to be a percentage of the population from America :^).

Yes. It's gotten so bad where I live I prefer sitting in a pub with plastic paddies than my own non cultured people.

Lateral move

its like that one russian guy who's squinting

Happy to be wrong!
Here's your order, sir

I will go over there myself and Mutilate every last one of these twats

>Mcslavenstien
Holy fuck my sides
NP is based as fuck, I hope they do well

so now can we truly say that irish people are potatoniggers?

He meant should mr FBI/NSA who's reading this.

I lived in Ireland and I can confirm, they can be incredibly stupid.

The other way you know they're nigger-tier is that the criminals are the natives, not the immigrants. If you hear that someone got stabbed or shot, or a store gets racketed, you know an Irish did it. That's why they're such cucks, they know that literally anyone coming into their country is better than them and commits less crime.

Bad as this thread makes it look, we will probably be one of the most homogeneous western countries in term of race and culture within the next 50 years. We already are I think.

what better way to undermine yet another leftist attempt at identity politicization than to mock them

Link me to that. Please.

If they're gonna dress like that, real Irish should start doing minstral shows, dress up in blackface amd act like retards for comedy.
God dammit I fucking hate niggers, subhuman parasites.

Look at this. This is the future. This is your granddaughter right there. A single white person, a minority now, surrounded by blacks and shitskins.

How easy would it be for an American to BTFO that exam?
>Mfw I want to take advantage of your cheap Jewniversities
Where do you live? How bad is it?

Fucking micks, they're forgetting their roots.

yeah, look at this shit

This gives me hope, strangely.

Hear me out, though.

My life is absolute shit. I live in a dysfunctional family with some of the worst, most toxic scum imaginable, and my only hope of getting out of here is either finding a job (just get rejected today for one of the ones I applied for) or waiting a year or two for a semi-stable relative of mine to take out a mortgage on a house so I can move in with him.

I've applied to four jobs in the past two days. Before that, four more jobs. And four more jobs. I've sent out dozens of applications to minimum-wage shitholes and all I end up doing is nothing. I run into dead-end after dead-end. I don't even know what to study.

I'm taking a schizophrenic combo of accounting, IT, and health-related classes at my local community college. I keep changing my major every few months.

I would fucking love to go to some other First World country and have the government there give me welfare and treat me like a superior being.

What country could I immigrate to, Sup Forums?

My ideal life would be working as a janitor somewhere and having a happy, quiet life in the U.S., but I wouldn't mind immigrating somewhere.

Can I get the old model back?

The Irish were always niggers, how is this new?

Nice~

Why do Americans (that aren't me) care so much about Ireland?

I thought it was a third world desolate starving terrorist-filled shithole that isn't white.

Daily reminder

that's PROBLEMATIC

I literally have not met a single nigger that didn't rub me the wrong way in some form or another.

They say there is only 65 thousand blacks in Ireland but I believe the real number is closer to 3-4 hundred thousand.

Irish government and state broadcasters have already began to race wash our history and mythology, by making Brian Boru and Cuchulain black men in tv productions.

Stop that
Disgusting
This 100%
>implying I'm not CIA guy

Victim mentality is a real killer amongst white people. Irish nationalism was so bent on portraying the Brits as nasty imperialists, that they had no defence against welcoming in all sorts.

No it's probably 65k
Nigs tend to spread out

Typically the people who do the "Irish is meaningless, everybody is Irish as long as they like Tayto :)" thing are the ones who hate Irish-Americans the most. I suppose it's because if they accepted them they might have to acknowledge that Irish is a European ethnicity, not just a legal nationality.

We really need a war to cleanse all the marxists and shitskins

>Unironically asking this question
The Eternal Plastic or real
t. The Eternal Plastic

This desu

Tell us a tale Erie bro.

those swimsuits should be mandatory

ireland, i loved u little pale gingers, adding charcoal to the your genepool is a travesty

If you're bumping the thread, nobody care who you work for

>my Ireland

No, it's my Ireland. If you don't like it, go back to Africa where you belong.

>willingly seceding your nation to foreign barbarians

War when?

lel, you're right, but that's setting the bar for success pretty low, you're still getting enriched

Good job attacking whites Mr 50%, I'm sure Shlomo will repay you kindly.

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "black Irish"

Get these niggers the fuck out.

I think that post was a subtle /our/guy
Bumparoo

>war when?
im assuming irish has become sweden in terms of cuckery so gg wp

Your country still exports white illegal immigrants to my neighborhood. How the fuck are you also getting immigrants?

Is this caused by lower IQs or is this just the latest expression of your self-cucking-to-get-back-at-the-Saxons derangement?

Fucking niggers

Any other Irish bros rage because so many millennials don't even know actual name for ethnic Irish people? we are GAELS! I reee so much when people claim being Irish is just a nationality.

It is low but I was recently looking into it myself (two days ago) and saw its like 104.something, still not great tho even tho it has been getting higher over the last few years, if this shit keeps up tho it will be back into the double figures in no time.

>Irish as long as they like Tayto
The question is, does Tayto like THEM?

>I thought it was a third world desolate starving terrorist-filled shithole that isn't white.
are you referring to america or ireland at this point?

Soon™
by

Fuckers like this need to be literally taken out and shot