MUH RUSSIA Narrative BTFO!

>This is a brilliant move by Trump to continue to explode the Left's "MUH RUSSIA" narrative

>I think it also vindicates Trump's SoS pick in Tillerson
>It either proves that Tillerson is forreal & independent of his former employer EXXON's wishes/best interests
>Or it proves that Trump will not listen to Tillerson if he trys to get swampy & act like EXXON's man in the White House

- - - - - -

Source:

bbc.com/news/business-39671851

>inb4 bbc fake news; it was the first google result, this has been widely reported

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-crimea-sanctions-russia-226292
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-12-30/trump-left-a-tough-choice-by-obama-sanctions-on-russian-hacking
strawpoll.me/12801192
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
redefininggod.com/trump-and-putin-agents-of-chabad-lubavitch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump by OP

Yeah, woo hoo. Another fucking war.

I hope warmongers all get drafted.

how does denying Exxon a waiver for sanctions = War? The sanctions have been in place, if anything would start a war with Russia it wouldn't be that.

The sanctions are there because pearl clutchers wanted to fuck about in Ukraine. Sanctions are aggressive actions, with aggressive intent. Why keep them up, unless to further antagonize Russia.

Be honest, you couldn't have found Crimea on a map and didn't give a shit about it (or human rights and freedoms or any of that other shit) until the TV told you to.

why the ad hominems? I don't watch TV, especially not MSM. My form of TV is YouTube. I've personally been following the Crimea situation since 2014 when it started, and I am well aware of its location on a map.

No I do not think the sanctions were a good thing. But, that was the hand Trump was dealt from Obama, weather you or I like it or not. He needs to take advantage of the hand he's been given, and removing Russian sactions is his ultimate Trump card (no pun intended) in Russia/USA relations. Getting them removed is obv somthing Russia really wants, so we should only remove them when Russia is prepared to give us something we really want in exchange.
The current chilly Russia/USA relations can only go up from here. And when they start thawing, we hold the Trump card of removing sanctions, not them.

I'd be trying to distance myself from Russia too. After all, he's already president. No sense in continuing to cooperate with them once the heat is on.

has trump actually done any of the things he promised? his backtracking on improving relations with russia is sad

It is in my opinion that the current state of Russia/USA relations has more to do with political theater than anything. The strike on Syria, Putin's tough talk afterward, ect.

Since relations are so chilly right now, they only place they could logically go is up. (I don't think Trump is dumb enough to start WW3 w/ Russia. I've been seeing "Russia & WW3" scares for years now)

Then, once relations start to improve, Putin and Trump can both take credit in there respective countries, which will be mutually beneficial to both of them.

killing TPP, removing regulations in the coal industry, bringing jobs back, economic confidence at an all time high, H1B visa program review, and of course the Wall (samples by diff companies are being built right now)

>yay libertards are wrong about Trump/Russia because we're starting another cold war with each other!

Come on this isn't remotely a good thing. I wanted relations opened up so slav guns could flood the market again.

Why does the US need good relations with Russia anyway?

It's not like they really matter...
(pic related)

The muh Russia narrative would have been blown the fuck out eventually anyway

This goes against his campaign and why I voted for him.

will people stop posting this when Trump invades Syria?

Yeah nigger they managed to bully him into being a hardass cunt on the Russian question...

Woohoo

what exactly goes against his campaign in what I posted? that he's not helping EXXON?

because they are one of the most powerful countries on earth militarily and have a massive sphere of influence

their intelligence agencies are arguably better than anyone elses

This actually makes perfect sense

I think a lot of Russian/USA interest align, at least now a days. I personally admire how Russia has wholeheartedly rejected Globalism, and kicked out parasites like Soros.

Also, if we kicked ISIS's ass togerher, that would be badass. And very good for the world in general.

That meme is weapons-grade. Always happy to deliver redpills.

>...a massive sphere of influence

The number of states that are aligned with them is tiny and most of them are irrelevant and/or 3rd world shitholes.

No it doesn't. There's nothing wrong with Assad's regime.

he's not holding the sanctions out as a carrot to bring Russia into our sphere and make amends for past posturing by the shitty obama administration

>Donald Trump said Wednesday that, if he is elected president, he would consider recognizing Crimea as Russian territory and lifting the sanctions against Russia.
politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-crimea-sanctions-russia-226292

>“It’s time for our country to move on to bigger and better things,” Trump said in his statement Thursday. “Nevertheless, in the interest of our country and its great people, I will meet with leaders of the intelligence community next week in order to be updated on the facts of this situation."

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-12-30/trump-left-a-tough-choice-by-obama-sanctions-on-russian-hacking

and i firmly believe Trump did the right think in the Syria strike. It had its intended effect, spooking the Chinese.

>all those dark grey countries
>tiny and irrelevant
nice try mountain jew

>It had its intended effect, spooking the Chinese.
are you sure? can you prove that? explain how china would give a flying fuck?

name another country besides USA or China that has a larger sphere of influence in the world. Russia might not be #1, or even #2, but they are a solid #3 at worst.

have you ever met a conspiracy theorists before? you can't reason with someone who already made up their mind and have constructed a reality around it.

basically "this is a ruse to makes us believe trump is not in russia's pocket"

Smaller countries choose the US or Russia for gibs me dats and to buy equipment for their military. Doesn't really mean they are agents of the US or Russia.

wasnt the whole point of picking Tillerson to improve relations with Russia? Isn't that what we all expected? Stop acting like Trump's Russia stance wasn't a huge positive for Sup Forums

>Russia has wholeheartedly rejected Globalism, and kicked out parasites like Soros.

What in God's name does that even mean? What's your definition of "Globalism"?

PREASE RESPOND

strawpoll.me/12801192

>India
>Kazakhstan
>Iran
>not red

hello newfag
globalism is giving up sovereignty to the UN or other agencies and national agendas, such as the jewish agenda to turn white countries brown

Do you not know how it went down? all other countries involved were warned beforehand about the strike, except the Chinese. And Trump launched the strike the moment he was meeting with President Xi. He was actually an hour late to Mar A Lago because he was ordering the strike directly beforehand. Xi was siting there for an hour because Trump was bombing Syria.

It was a massive show of strength, and the Chinese respect strength. This is demonstrated and proven in the facts that the Chinese took multiple detrimental actions towards North Korea after the meeting with Trump at Mar A Lago, including turning back coal ships from N. Korea, cancelling commercial flights from Chine to N. Korea, and massing troops on the N. Korean border.

PREASE RESPOND!

strawpoll.me/12801192

>name another country besides USA or China that has a larger sphere of influence in the world.

Their immediate sphere of influence is limited to the post-Soviet states and even there they have lost Moldova, Ukraine, the Baltic States, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan.

Globalism is putting "global interests" above those of your own countries. Usually driven by corrupt politicians with corrupt ties to huge Multi-Nationals, who have no loyalty to one country, as they have interests all over the world.
This is instead of putting National interests above all else. This used to be the norm among the world, but Globalism is the current trend among nations. Russia is one of the few nations pushing back against the forces of Globalism.

>globalism is giving up sovereignty to the UN or other agencies and national agendas, such as the jewish agenda to turn white countries brown

Russia is a full UN, WTO and World Bank/IMF member. It's also host to one of the largest immigrant community in the world and most of them non-whites.

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

did you read this post? Name another country besides USA or China that has a larger sphere of influence then Russia in the world.

Also, Russia is actively expanding its sphere. If they play there cards right in the middle east they could gain significant influence there in these coming years.
I think a lot of it will do with the circumstances in which ISIS is defeated, and who had the biggest role in that.

based

yes aha I would even call myself one, most days. But the mainstream left/Democrats embracing conspiracies is something totally new in politics, I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it.

thank you friend

>If they play there cards right in the middle east they could gain significant influence there in these coming years.

Yes, i am sure the sunni arab gulf states will love them for what they're doing in Syria...

they stand to gain significant influence with the Iran/Syria/everybody-who-isn't-sunni nations.

>muh poor russia

they should make more sanctions like banning russian form western online communites, banning russian propagnada outlets and NGOs.

>they stand to gain significant influence with the Iran/Syria/everybody-who-isn't-sunni nations.

That's the smaller team to begin with.

i will say that this exxon story is a bit convenient. could exxon have possibly expected to be allowed?

if le pen is elected and turns out to be cucked, i will be seriously considering the possibility that the entire outsider movement a la trump/lepen/wilder/etc is actually the (((outsider))) movement, and that trump was made to win by the globalists

but to those states, and in the eyes on the sunni states, having increasing amounts of Russian backing makes them larger/more powerful as a whole

there is a really good conspiracy theorist I follow who basically says something similar to that. Trump, Le Pen, and this whole rising Nationalist movement is all controlled by the globalists.

Interesting reading at the least, very well written. Its pretty out there though, so be warned. Also a deep rabbit hole.
>redefininggod.com/trump-and-putin-agents-of-chabad-lubavitch/